Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Me: hello existing fuel supplier, I have seen a tariff of yours on a comparison site that looks good?
Fuel supplier: ah yes. You qualify for that deal.
Me: so can you put me on it?
Fuel supplier: No. You need to use the switching site to do that.
Me: even though it is one of your tariffs? Itís on your website, I can see it and have the tariff details from your website.
Fuel supplier: you need to use the switching site
Me: But I am not switching, I would be staying with you.
Fuel supplier: sorry you need to use the switching site
Me: but if I have to go through that grief of registering on a switching site and the like surely I would pick another supplier who is a little cheaper than your offering.
Fuel supplier: you need to go use the switching site
Me: thatís insane. But okay then.

Go to switching site. Chooses cheaper option.
Now sit back and wait for all the phone calls trying to persuade you to stay.
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 View Post
Tea bags that are in pairs. Why?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
What the f**k is the obsession old people have with 'clearing out their cupboards'? Every week I speak to my old dear and she is always clearing out her f**king cupboards. I've seen her cupboards- they usually contain 3 tins of soup and a tin of evaporated milk!
Unless the whole 'clearing out my cupboards' is a euphemism. And what she actually means is she was taking a shit before I phoned her?
CK has the cleanest cupboards in the whole of Christendom

Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Low View Post
Dishwasher salt containers. Why located at the back instead of the front ?
See post 18258.....
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Been there done that currently fending off current supplier who wants to fit a new smart meter replacing one thats less then a year's old fitted by my old supplier...total f***ing madness.
Then the c*nt will turn up and say something isn't right on your connection - caused by the previous supplier - and you have to have the emergency team out to come and change a cap that sits on top of a cap otherwise you'll be forcibly evicted for your own safety.

Of course it'll be the same c*nt you had before because the suppliers don't do the work and if anyone f*cked it up, it was the twat standing it front of you apparently repairing it.

I'm sure these c*nts are doing it for banter.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
People on a train in rush hour who go into a blind panic they will miss their stop so shove everyone out of the way the second it pulls out of the station before they want to get off
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
People on a train in rush hour
You could have stopped here.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Doughnuts being baked by Supermarkets rather than old-school Fried!
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Donuts being baked by Supermarkets rather than old-school Fried!
If you watched Masterchef last night, you would have seen Marcus Wareing frying them first then baking them.

You’re welcome
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
American spelling I dislike too ...
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
American spelling I dislike too ...
Amerikan ?
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Paul McNamara , political correspondent Channel 4. Fecking amateur. Canít get through one story without numerous cock ups. He ainít up to it.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine lucas View Post
Paul McNamara , political correspondent Channel 4. Fecking amateur. Canít get through one story without numerous cock ups. He ainít up to it.
Sounds like he fits right in with the politicians he's reporting on...
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Rylan Clark Neal.... just why? Hopefully his head will disintegrate with his next procedure.
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Cuddling puppies all day

EastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
What's he done?
He breathed!
Old Today, 12:41 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine lucas View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Today, 08:35 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastbourneEagle View Post
He breathed!
Told ya.

Old Today, 09:39 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
CK has the cleanest cupboards in the whole of Christendom
Ooh! get back in the knife drawer you
Old Today, 09:43 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Virgin media. Scum.
Old Today, 10:09 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Brilliant Peter. Thanks.