Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-08-2018, 01:33 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Sports Donkey- is it worth it?

I have been thinking about buying it before the season starts. Is it worth the $40? Does it run well?

I already have BT Sport so all the BT Sport games can be run off my phone.

Does it display all Palace games that are on TV?

Thanks

Last edited by Jordan555x; 04-08-2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:16 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Im contemplating this, is it just a corporate bodge or the real deal?
Old 04-08-2018, 02:19 PM

thomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Last season it was amazing.
Recently it's been pretty bad, it's streams are back now though but not the best quality right now.

Hoping it sorts itself out for the season.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was excellent all last season but unfortunately they got hacked or busted a month or so ago which has meant they've had to complete rebuild, it's not quite back to its best yet.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:20 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
I've had it for approx. 9 months and had no problems. Very, very little buffering. They have had some issues recently but l've just watched the cricket on it
Old 04-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Had it for 2 years with no issues until it was shutdown some weeks back.

Not used it since.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:26 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
All Palace PL games are broadcast. You get access to a load of TV channels, UK and abroad, so is great value. For the most part the quality and reliability is spot on, though there are occasional glitches.

However I understand their have been some issues over the Summer re their output (others will know better than me what it is all about) so maybe wait til the season starts to commit. I am lucky that my subscription runs out in October so I will have plenty of time to work out if I should renew.

EDIT: I always find the mad commie bastard Elgin is a font of knowledge who I turn to for advice on such issues. (love you really Paul ) So if he does not hit this thread maybe PM him.

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 04-08-2018, 02:30 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
What are our options this season? I was planning on donkey again but didn’t realise it had issues.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m going to stick with Donkey for now, the coverage next Saturday will be key
Old 04-08-2018, 02:39 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
All Palace PL games are broadcast. You get access to a load of TV channels, UK and abroad, so is great value. For the most part the quality and reliability is spot on, though there are occasional glitches.

However I understand their have been some issues over the Summer re their output (others will know better than me what it is all about) so maybe wait til the season starts to commit. I am lucky that my subscription runs out in October so I will have plenty of time to work out if I should renew.
Thanks. a couple of questions to you or any other SportsDonkey ITK:

1. Are all Palace PL games broadcast, or just "all" that are on Sky/BT etc?
2. Is the stream significantly behind real life - so I will see a load of celebratory posts on the BBS 2 minutes before I see a goal?

Got to be better than a dodgy laggy stream!
Old 04-08-2018, 02:42 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
I’d love to have access to all the 3pm games. Had a season ticket for many years but given it up this year as I have young children. How does this fit with copyright laws?
Old 04-08-2018, 02:45 PM
Licking balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post

2. Is the stream significantly behind real life - so I will see a load of celebratory posts on the BBS 2 minutes before I see a goal?

Every Palace game was on last season from foreign channels. There is very little lag.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:47 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post

Yes all Premier League games are broadcast. I would say that it is a minute or so behind real time (I put on Soccer Saturday on my tv so I can keep up to date with other scores and watch it with a minute or two lag).

You should be for the most part be okay on the live.comm thread, as it would only really be people listening on the radio that can give an early alert (most surely will access streams) or people at the game (but they wont post until after they finish celebrating I would have thought)

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 04-08-2018, 02:48 PM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
I think its probably smart to pay for a day pass ($6) for the Fulham game and make a decision based from that.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:48 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Thanks, all. Think I'll sign up. Fed up with grey market poor quality laggy streams. might try the one day pass as suggested.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:04 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
If it's the same quality as it has been for the last 2 seasons, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven. Compared to the stream links you get it is on another planet.

You can just log on at 2:55pm, find our game in the list; click and there it is. Hassle free and top quality.

On the very odd occasion the screen freezes, you just refresh and it's back straight away. It really is the least fuss, stress free option.

But, as others have said, due to the problems they've had, i'd wait until after the first match to see if it's back to it's old self before committing for a year.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
A bit like Ings then?
Old 04-08-2018, 03:11 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it iPhone / iPad compatible?
Old 04-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Is it iPhone / iPad compatible?

Yes, direct from the website.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:25 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Yes. Close thread