Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-10-2019, 12:20 PM
Probationary User

achnisch is playing for a contract
For those of you on BETV, have they been affected much since the whole XC issue or is it the last couple of days they've been down?
Old 13-10-2019, 12:27 PM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by achnisch View Post
For those of you on BETV, have they been affected much since the whole XC issue or is it the last couple of days they've been down?
Struggled for a couple of days up till mid morning yesterday. Since then all ok (touch wood)
Old 13-10-2019, 12:36 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Donkey does work though still. Download Matrix browser. In our url, username and password and you’re in.
Can you explain that in an idiot proof version?

I can log in on the laptop using chrome but there was no stream of the F1 this morning (which along with Palace games is the reason I subscribed). So I can get in OK but just doesn't seem to have all channels working).
Old 13-10-2019, 01:04 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Can you explain that in an idiot proof version?

I can log in on the laptop using chrome but there was no stream of the F1 this morning (which along with Palace games is the reason I subscribed). So I can get in OK but just doesn't seem to have all channels working).
There are no BT or Sky channels working this morning. French tv seems okay.
Would of thought the Gran Prix would have been on there somewhere. Bein.
Old 13-10-2019, 01:27 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
There are no BT or Sky channels working this morning. French tv seems okay.
Would of thought the Gran Prix would have been on there somewhere. Bein.
Thanks but to be honest I was trying to watch the 9.30 re-run of the race and commentary is often important in f1 to understand strategy, tires etc. But yes, if I had got up for 6am it probably would have been live on French TV.
Old 13-10-2019, 08:01 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
If you currently have CCTV installed, well good news you only need to log output
clear app data in device settings and log back in.

STB/MAG
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Smarters/Xciptv
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Perfect Player/Tivimate
M3U To view the link you have to Register or Login
EPG To view the link you have to Register or Login

For apps use this link for now To view the link you have to Register or Login

For kodi To view the link you have to Register or Login

Webplayer To view the link you have to Register or Login

Filelinked filelinked 10816498
Can anyone help with this? Three days with no TV now... all the links are dead from my Limitless account and none of the links posted above work either...

Old 13-10-2019, 08:20 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Ok I have managed to get live tv back changing to il-tv.xyz:24561 from iltv.xyz:80, but I have lost A LOT of content compared to what was available before
Old 14-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This working for anyone at the moment?
Old 14-10-2019, 10:38 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba View Post
This working for anyone at the moment?
not for me
Old 14-10-2019, 11:23 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only French TV on donkey seems to be working
Old 15-10-2019, 12:51 PM

breagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Latest SD update:

Hey SportsDonkey,

A little update. Things are coming together now. For now we will progress with SportsDonkey.

This weekend, we will have EFL,EPL. (VIP)

More to come soon, Winston

Hey SD, another update.

All USA and CA channels on SD fixed. UK following.
Old 15-10-2019, 01:22 PM

richmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nicerichmondeagle hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Is there a sd support group anywhere ?
it was on telegram but that's not been used since august
Old 15-10-2019, 05:47 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Anyone got a good EPG?
Old 18-10-2019, 07:13 PM

breagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Latest update

Hey SportsDonkey!

I'm glad to announce. SportsDonkey Club has made a full recovery, with Globe Feeds back up!

Tomorrow we will be covering EFL and EPL as normal!! ❤️

Thank you for the wait and bearing with us — Chat is now OPEN! ❤️
Old 19-10-2019, 12:35 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I don't know what to do, paid for a year on universal and my sd elapsed.

Can anyone confirm it's working well today?

Might just pay for three months until universal sort their lives out.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-10-2019, 12:37 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post

See next post I was talking poop

Last edited by bigend1; 19-10-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:41 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Mine is fixed. I can log in.

He has answered my support ticket and put my 12 months onto sports donkey for the dates I paid for universal. I’d recommend doing a support ticket mate
Old 19-10-2019, 12:42 PM

hopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a wastehopeful only had a small taste, so what a waste
APK all the way. **** SD

no subscription or charge.
Old 19-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Mine is fixed. I can log in.

He has answered my support ticket and put my 12 months onto sports donkey for the dates I paid for universal. I’d recommend doing a support ticket mate
Oh wow, thanks

What heading did you put it under on the ticket? I couldn't really explain the problem in the heading for the character limit and mine's still unanswered last I checked.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 19-10-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Oh wow, thanks

What heading did you put it under on the ticket? I couldn't really explain the problem in the heading for the character limit and mine's still unanswered last I checked.
I can’t remember subject or anything, it doesn’t show now but I put this:

Hi, My SD subscription was about to lapse when transferred to universal. I then subscribed to another year on that site just before it all went down. Apparently Donkey is taking over until universal is fixed and people are able to use donkey as before. It says I have no active subscription but others are back on. Could you get me back onto donkey please?

Took a while as he’s busy and would have to check your subscription with universal but Winston did fix it so not unreasonable. Good luck