Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-08-2021, 09:02 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Most people only use these sites for the football.
For sport in general not just football. Some do use it for the full works.
Old 23-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Most people only use these sites for the football.

Last edited by stinky; 26-07-2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old 23-08-2021, 10:19 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
DND down? Keep getting XUI This channel is currently offline! Please try again later.
Old 23-08-2021, 10:45 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Back working.
Old 24-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Is Watford match on anywhere?
Old 24-08-2021, 10:11 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I see that every game is being televised on ESPN+ this year so hopefully be something about tomorrow.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I posted this yesterday Oisin.
Old 24-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Non T-Total

Lion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Must be crazy when you can get the full works IPTV for couple quid more
But half the time they don't work?
Old 24-08-2021, 11:07 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion View Post
Mine has worked almost perfectly for over 2 years nearly 3
Old 24-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I posted this yesterday Oisin.
So not being shown then on Espn? Unless I am being thick
Old 24-08-2021, 11:21 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
So not being shown then on Espn? Unless I am being thick
"As for the League Cup, now known officially as the Carabao Cup (and previously as the EFL Cup and Capital One Cup), ESPN+ has the rights to the cup competition.

For the 2021/22 season, ESPN+ will be streaming games from every round of the competition. Matches are typically available live on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 2:45pm ET when the competition is being played."

Edit - I read it as ALL games so you could well be right PI
Old 24-08-2021, 11:26 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:

Last edited by stinky; 26-07-2022 at 03:45 PM.
Old 24-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Non T-Total

Lion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLion came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I've had mine over a year and it's never once failed. Not a single time.
Fair enough - just going on the basis that loads of people said they couldn't find a feed / channel for the game at the weekend whereas I have avoided IPTV because of this reason and the faffing around flicking through channels etc and missing the game.
Old 24-08-2021, 12:03 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Fair enough - just going on the basis that loads of people said they couldn't find a feed / channel for the game at the weekend whereas I have avoided IPTV because of this reason and the faffing around flicking through channels etc and missing the game.
Think they were all on Donkey (which is shit)
Old 24-08-2021, 12:13 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've had mine over a year and it's never once failed. Not a single time.
Mine has been very stable for the majority of the last year, just a 2 week period where they struggled but there were no Palace games then anyway. Only issue if a voice lag on VOD. Subscription runs out in 2 weeks though and it seems like they have disappeared, but the service still works.

Might be on the hunt for a new provider so full IPTV which is stable suggestions would be welcomed. Especially if they can be used on mobile as well as at home.
Old 24-08-2021, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Mine has been very stable for the majority of the last year, just a 2 week period where they struggled but there were no Palace games then anyway. Only issue if a voice lag on VOD. Subscription runs out in 2 weeks though and it seems like they have disappeared, but the service still works.

Might be on the hunt for a new provider so full IPTV which is stable suggestions would be welcomed. Especially if they can be used on mobile as well as at home.
Did you get my reply to your PM the other day Gonzo?
Old 24-08-2021, 02:42 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Think they were all on Donkey (which is shit)
On Eternal here. First time ever I couldn't get the game.

NBC seem to have moved their games onto a subscription service other than one game?

Open to new services though if anyone wants to PM me.

TIA.
Old 24-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Is Watford match on anywhere?
?
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes
Old 24-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Regretting my username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
?
I've found that cup games like this tend to only become available for viewing fairly late in the day. Will keep a look out later.
Old 24-08-2021, 05:39 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've found that cup games like this tend to only become available for viewing fairly late in the day. Will keep a look out later.
cheers
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes
Old 24-08-2021, 06:13 PM
Loving the LED.

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
IPTV is my main source of all TV. I ditched Virgin TV as it was costing me so much. Been using IPTV for over a year now, and it costs me less per year than Virgin was costing me per month.
Same here. Its brilliant. Everything is on it. As long as you have good download speeds and a vpn your laughing