Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-08-2021, 04:03 PM

breagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I can only find Sports Donkey renewal options via Bitcoin or Direct Debit. Can one still renew via credit card?
I think you can use credit card but you have to send them a ticket to request it.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
I think you can use credit card but you have to send them a ticket to request it.
Archaic, and dodgy.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ah thanks, not sure I can be bothered with tickets, Donkey has been alright, watching the cricket now, but its far from 100% reliable and these boards suggest there are better IPTV options available. Do you have any recommendation or still use SD?
Old 27-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Archaic, and dodgy.
Yeah, as stated above it seems to be a faff. I know you, Deezil and PalaceLad 70's et al have recommendations on alternatives and I would be grateful for any help. I watch mostly on laptop, via NordVPN when required, and have a Samsung Smart TV
Old 27-08-2021, 04:32 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamesc_24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I just got an amazon stick setup with Livenet TV has no idea what I was doing but I’ve had it a week now and apart from one football game it’s not played up at all, I’m watching the cricket at the minute it’s not HD but against paying £35 a month for sky I can take that plus I get BT sport too.
Old 27-08-2021, 05:33 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I can only find Sports Donkey renewal options via Bitcoin or Direct Debit. Can one still renew via credit card?
Get IPTV
Old 27-08-2021, 07:05 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Get IPTV
I guess that is the one you have been using? Is there any link?
Old 27-08-2021, 07:21 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not been with Donkey since April but direct debit? The last 3 options they gave me were bitcoin, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:02 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
Did you get it play in the end? Contemplating doing this myself.

Yes. Today is the acid test.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:09 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
Did you get it play in the end? Contemplating doing this myself.
Worked when I've done it but they block known vpn ips so hit and miss. Also I found a couple of times the ping was so high on the vpn that they dropped the resolution to Minecraft level!!! I've got a 600mb connection too. More to do with vpn than anything else but its not perfect. I tend to use iptv
Old 28-08-2021, 10:55 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Worked when I've done it but they block known vpn ips so hit and miss. Also I found a couple of times the ping was so high on the vpn that they dropped the resolution to Minecraft level!!! I've got a 600mb connection too. More to do with vpn than anything else but its not perfect. I tend to use iptv
Having to 'relocate' to Australia will do that.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:23 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
the playutv server from Donkey isn't recognising my details, waiting for them to get back to me. Any alternatives? I use pc rather than an Andriod box/Firestick
Old 28-08-2021, 03:10 PM

speagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Cheers. Looks like it's all blocked. Worked when I tried yesterday but as you say quality was terrible.

It's daft, if it was a on PPV I'd happily pay 15-20 quid to watch. Is it the same in other countries?. Can the Americans watch all the baseball and football games etc.
Old 28-08-2021, 03:22 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
the playutv server from Donkey isn't recognising my details, waiting for them to get back to me. Any alternatives? I use pc rather than an Andriod box/Firestick
Same. cant get in
Old 28-08-2021, 03:28 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Donkey’s dead by the looks.
Old 28-08-2021, 03:35 PM

breagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got SD on IPTV Smarters with a VPN.
Old 28-08-2021, 03:40 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Same her but it gave option of using old version - even though it says unsafe

I got in but no games yet .
Old 28-08-2021, 03:41 PM

speagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Commentary on To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-08-2021, 03:43 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Same her but it gave option of using old version - even though it says unsafe

I got in but no games yet .
No channel is working including non sports
Old 28-08-2021, 03:51 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I've got in using the old player and Nord VPN. Currently interviewing ARteta on the Palace West Ham channel in Live EPL.

Perfect quality too, hopefully will continue when the game starts