Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-09-2021, 04:58 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Any recommendations? I only use it to watch palace so really don’t want to add even more to my bill.
Surfshark £1.80 a month
45p a week to price of a newspaper
Old 19-09-2021, 05:40 PM

Deezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This deal is currently running for VPN Unlimited

To view the link you have to Register or Login

If anyone wants a link to an IPTV service Pm me got some instant activation accounts ready to go but you will need a VPN.
Old 19-09-2021, 06:12 PM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Web players stopped working again on all channels. Getting fed up with that.
Old 20-09-2021, 03:35 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Surfshark £1.80 a month
45p a week to price of a newspaper
Wow thanks for the recommendation. Talk about fast ! Its excellent and to make it even better I used Quidco and get £21 back so its only cost me £22 for two years !!

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 21-09-2021, 04:31 AM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So what's the go-to paid subscription service so far for palace games?
Old 21-09-2021, 05:43 AM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Wow thanks for the recommendation. Talk about fast ! Its excellent and to make it even better I used Quidco and get £21 back so its only cost me £22 for two years !!

You are welcome
Old 15-10-2021, 03:52 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Free unlimited 6 months VPN is anyone interested.

I have the unlimited lifetime version of this and when I need to use it, works perfectly.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-10-2021, 08:17 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What provider are people using now?
Old 18-10-2021, 08:53 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
SD is working well so far tonight. Fingers crossed
Old 18-10-2021, 11:53 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I had a nightmare tonight with trying to get a decent stream, I have a paid for VPN but never use it for watching Palace, how are you supposed to figure out which country to switch to and which channel to watch, anyone got a link to help with that?
Old 19-10-2021, 08:41 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I had a nightmare tonight with trying to get a decent stream, I have a paid for VPN but never use it for watching Palace, how are you supposed to figure out which country to switch to and which channel to watch, anyone got a link to help with that?
With a VPN I always set mine to the Netherlands, if I need to use one. I have it set up to automatically connect to the previous country used. One click of a button and hey presto, my IP address has changed and I'm Dutch.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:09 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
With a VPN I always set mine to the Netherlands, if I need to use one. I have it set up to automatically connect to the previous country used. One click of a button and hey presto, my IP address has changed and I'm Dutch.
Interesting given I was born there but how does that help me watch Palace? I assume Prem games aren't on terrestrial TV in NL.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:41 AM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Interesting given I was born there but how does that help me watch Palace? I assume Prem games aren't on terrestrial TV in NL.
No it's got nothing to do with choosing games that are broadcast in that country. Providers often block UK IP addresses when there are Premier League games on. Using a Vpn moves your IP address to a different country.
Old 19-10-2021, 12:23 PM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any recommendations for services? current service just expired and was patchy - looking for something with IFollow and ESPN NL if possible. Done the obvious google searches but a lot I've seen are fly by nights.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
No it's got nothing to do with choosing games that are broadcast in that country. Providers often block UK IP addresses when there are Premier League games on. Using a Vpn moves your IP address to a different country.
Oh right got you, thanks but yesterday I didn't use my VPN but had a nightmare trying to find a working stream, even though I'm in Spain, nothing worked, do you think I might have been better off switching my VPN on and setting it to NL then?
Old 19-10-2021, 03:30 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking to get something setup to a fire stick. Can anyone recommend a provider and VPN? Previously used SD but found it unreliable.
Old 19-10-2021, 04:04 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Oh right got you, thanks but yesterday I didn't use my VPN but had a nightmare trying to find a working stream, even though I'm in Spain, nothing worked, do you think I might have been better off switching my VPN on and setting it to NL then?
There are a number of reasons why streams work/don't work. One, but only one, is that ISPs block access to the particular addresses that host streams. If you were having a poor experience logged in to a Spanish IP address it is unlikely a VPN would have helped much I suspect.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:16 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
The seamless way to use a VPN is to buy a dedicated VPN router. I have a Netgear R7000 with proprietary firmware from Express VPN - so anything connected to the router whether wirelessly or using Ethernet is automatically routed through the VPN. My Formuler Z8 pro is connected by Ethernet and I have no problems with drop-outs or buffering.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:54 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Nothing working for me tonight - sports or entertainment channels - i use through PC
Old 20-10-2021, 10:00 PM

breagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On SD using Surfshark VPN and all ok currently