Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-11-2021, 01:42 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
This isn't an 'official' site.
Thank god!
Old 22-11-2021, 01:49 PM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace53 View Post
These “Addo” people are the ones who had the scrap at Spurs away few season ago, seem to be trouble where ever they go now a days, there only young lads can’t miss them always fighting or in trouble.
Couple of Dads in there fighting with their sons as well.

Genuinely embarrassing stuff as it usually ends with the kid trying to carry his Dad home who is usually worse for the wear of a hiding/nosebag/warm Heineken/all of the above.
Old 22-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mojo Risin View Post
I thought Addo was slang for a person who comes from New Addington.
Addiscombe I reckon. They have tagged up the manor and even saw off the Shirley Crew, now they control a racket from East Croydon as far as West Wickham. Don't go there at night without getting a pass first, especially on the 289.
Old 22-11-2021, 01:52 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Next we'll have posters on the bbs being abusive to other posters for daring to have different views, could happen.........
I used to have belief in brothers and sisters of the red and blue,now I see us changing into the Chelsea plastics.
Old 22-11-2021, 01:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.bj View Post
Couple of Dads in there fighting with their sons as well.
FFS. Who are these people?
Old 22-11-2021, 01:56 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I used to have belief in brothers and sisters of the red and blue,now I see us changing into the Chelsea plastics.
They clearly aren’t real Palace supporters. They’re just cruising for the bruising as we used to say. Or maybe more accurately just snorting for the boot off.
Old 22-11-2021, 01:57 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Root vegetables, in human form.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:02 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
We've amended the lyrics for my kids - "it's full of chips, curry and Palace"
much better
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tbh I’m nearly always sat next to such types at Selhurst when i manage to get there.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:03 PM
I wanna be Peppard

0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine0.bj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Easily identifiable as they’re usually screaming “******* black ****” at Benteke, Zaha or Kouyate in between pouring beer over people in front of them.

The club know who they are but won’t ban them.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:10 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Easily identifiable as they’re usually screaming “******* black ****” at Benteke, Zaha or Kouyate in between pouring beer over people in front of them.

There was a group of 5 or so young lads near me at Arsenal away shouting similar at Benteke and Ayew then celebrated when he scored, it is so backwards.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 22-11-2021, 02:22 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
There was a group of 5 or so young lads near me at Arsenal away shouting similar at Benteke and Ayew then celebrated when he scored, it is so backwards.

I was just about to post the word “Bullshit” until you posted your reply....how depressing
Old 22-11-2021, 02:31 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Miserable bastards need nicking if they are shouting that stuff. Not welcome at football, let alone Palace.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:31 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie Lee View Post
You'd think people would grow up and not want to get involved in shit like this. Bizarre and embarrassing behaviour all round.
My thoughts exactly, something to boast about to their mates down the pub I guess.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:51 PM

TwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwoFace1905 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

The pub cctv where the addo or whatever they call themselves attacked the spurs pub was right on the incident as well. The police must of been very kind to them in the court case.. so the club probably took the same approach.

Can't see them hanging about for long, the Palace support won't stand for it. Sad to hear about the guy thrown on the tracks as well.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:53 PM

Supersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

need a lifetime ban for these idiots, NOT WANTED AT PALACE.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:57 PM

Bernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I witnessed incidents on both the train from Manchester Road to Preston and from Preston to Euston. Absolutely disgraceful to see Palace fans fighting with each other. atmosphere on coach E to Euston was poisonous. BTP were called on first train and calmed the situation, but not on the mainline service, why not, crazy decision. The whole thing caused a lot of upset to older passengers it was all very nasty to witness. Sad to see older ladies standing between young pissed up lads to try to stop them fighting. Hopefully the club will work with Train companies and BTP too review CCTV footage to identify these idiots and ban them. They are damaging the name of our club and they just don't seem to care. The vast majority of us don't want or need them in our club. I'm not pointing the finger at any named group because I don't know what affiliations any of them have, I just called it as I saw it happen.
Old 22-11-2021, 02:57 PM
I wanna be Peppard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFace1905 View Post
The pub cctv where the addo or whatever they call themselves attacked the spurs pub was right on the incident as well. The police must of been very kind to them in the court case.. so the club probably took the same approach.

Can't see them hanging about for long, the Palace support won't stand for it. Sad to hear about the guy thrown on the tracks as well.
Wonder what PV would say if Ed Aarons or Dom Fifield asked him what he thought of the club having a/v footage in their possession of so-called Palace fans racially abusing his (our) players and deciding it’s not a banning offence?
Old 22-11-2021, 03:06 PM
I wanna be Peppard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I was just about to post the word “Bullshit” until you posted your reply....how depressing
I know for a fact it’s been witnessed by some of the older grandees from away coach number two as some of this problem group were doing this in the Main Stand against Wolves. Reported at the time to Police and stewards and yet they were back in their seats fully loaded with another tray of lager for the second half.

If you can put two and two together from the above you can hazard a guess whereabouts in the Main Stand this was going on.

And I know for a fact that footage of that incident was sent to the club, and that the sender(s) haven’t had so much as an acknowledgement.

Beggars belief. Can only assume they’ve got some dirt on someone because any other spectator would be banned for life.