Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-11-2021, 12:31 AM
16K Ram Pack

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweedman View Post
That documentary he's watching on the telly I saw on youtube the other day (search "what happened to the knockers" on youtube you'll find it), my favourite scene is where that bloke in the polo shirt when describing his boss says "I ain't racist or nuffing but he's your typical four by two, a bit front wheel".
I remember watching it being aired 'live' in 1983. I was 16 and had an old black and white telly in my bedroom and I'd been to college and someone gave me a tab at lunchtime then I walked around Allders all day discovering different worlds before I got the bus home and hid in my bedroom thinking it would be safe. Little did I know what I was about to watch
Old 23-11-2021, 12:36 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaul View Post
Pure shite.
Why ? Lock ‘em up.
Old 23-11-2021, 12:50 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
I said in a earlier post that the HF was not on the trains so that could not be them but in the ground it was. They are not to blame for everything that happened Saturday but certainly are for the marquee and concourse fights
So who is to blame for all the other fighting both before and especially after the game on the trains?
Old 23-11-2021, 12:55 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastend eagle View Post
Was just about to say same. ABBA are back too.
Well this thread has taken a dark, sinister turn. Maybe the HF have finally met their Waterloo?
Old 23-11-2021, 12:58 AM

ddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineddfunk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Where were all this new posters in the past? Kicked out of HOL or North Korea Chat?

Strange that there's nothing resembling this "discussion" on HOL.
No, the same washed up racists are trying to drum up the far right based on the killings this morning in America.

Turns out it was someone trying to escape the police.

They seem to have completely "forgotten" about the Finsbury Park Mosque attack where a far right extremist tried to run down Muslims.

Increased racism amongst Palace fans wouldn't fit their narrative
Old 23-11-2021, 08:15 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
I have not heard anything racist at palace home or away for 20 years and until 5 years ago I did at least half of the away games. I would not surprise me if the “racism” is made up by a group as an excuse for their actions (reactions) of violence.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 23-11-2021, 08:19 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
With all these new posters stating they’ve seen different versions of what supposedly happened it does make you wonder as to their motives doesn’t it. I think drunken lairy louts taking a tray of drinks into the main stand takes the piss though.
Old 23-11-2021, 08:27 AM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
ketchup or mayonnaise?
Salad cream.
Old 23-11-2021, 08:35 AM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
Edited lowlights off twitter. A lot of people got literally battered on the long train journey up and it was like the wild west all day.

It started on the train to Preston, we got in 3 fights on the way back with them coming for us. Then when I was walking back at Euston platform someone threw me on the tracks

That's just not on. It should've just ended after the first scrap on the Preston train. Bafles me why ppl want to fight

What was the reason for it ?

We stepped in to stop some palace fans starting on a Burnley fan and they attacked

Was that on train to Preston

Yeah heard about that one, whole day was like a ******* royal rumble

Couple fans started on Burnley fans so a few of us stepped in to stop it then just fights inwards all day

got some hard hitters over here. Was chaos all day unfortunately

There were at least 20 fights between different people but someone punched my pals Gf so we ended up in a fight. Got off at Euston and someone threw me on the train tracks

Yeah fighting on the train home, a big group were, then I was just the unlucky one!

I can disclose now, I was told not to by the police. I was thrown on the train tracks mate

But it’s gotta end. Saw my pals girlfriend get punched and all sorts. We ain’t like this.

With all the CCTV around it’s worse than daft.

Sounds like a few banning orders will be pending once the CCTV is reviewed

To be honest. I was in the cricket club before the game. And you were having a go at each other then. Might have had something to do with white lines etc that I saw with my own eyes in the gents. Other than that, I didn’t see anything else really. (Burnley fan)

Someone got their head kicked in in the toilet for a ‘mistaken identity’, I got thrown on the train tracks, seen someone get glassed and people weighing eachother in in the stands. We gotta do better fellas this shit can’t run anymore. I played a part and I’m sorry for that

The whole train track shit is something that like I feel like the cops should be involved with

They were pal, the police got em and we were taken to an ambulance

What caused someone to punch your mates partner?

Was just being scum mate. Started on a Burnley fan, we stepped in and ended up in a scrap

Strange weirdos at the cricket club before the game as well

It was a mate of mine who got jumped by 3 lads in the toilet. Bunch of cowards.

FWIW the HF were on their own coach to the game so whilst they may or may not have had some beef on the concourse with other groups (can't say about that and don't like to speculate), 99% of this shit wasn't them, they are just convenient BBS scapegoats yet again (what a surprise). Young guys in the cubicles in two's by other accounts on the bugle and lots of groups absolutely leathered out of control. Trains, football concourse and licensed premises aren't the place to be behaving like this though cctv everywhere these days.
Tbf this guy and his pals were annoying as **** on the train up.

Not surprised he ended up on the tracks.
Old 23-11-2021, 08:47 AM
Probationary User

Knuckledraggers is playing for a contract
Blame it all on tudor
Old 23-11-2021, 09:11 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
With all these new posters stating they’ve seen different versions of what supposedly happened it does make you wonder as to their motives doesn’t it. I think drunken lairy louts taking a tray of drinks into the main stand takes the piss though.
I witnessed this, there were two groups, one had a tray with a few largers and also 2 schooners of Sherry, which I didn’t think was strange at the time, I later say a younger girl off her face in a nazi t shirt so can only assume she was one of them. There seemed to be some ‘beef’ with the Beaky Blinders, the big guy (I think it’s Brighty) told one of the guys that Ayew was in the starting line up and I saw some olives thrown. It was embarrassing, one of them defaced a programme with starting line up like the old days. I fear we are slipping backwards, into dark days. I remember being there when a herbie like car invaded the pitch, thank god it was half time, lots of lives could have been lost - my mate says this was Addo.
Old 23-11-2021, 09:24 AM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
I witnessed this, there were two groups, one had a tray with a few largers and also 2 schooners of Sherry, which I didn’t think was strange at the time, I later say a younger girl off her face in a nazi t shirt so can only assume she was one of them. There seemed to be some ‘beef’ with the Beaky Blinders, the big guy (I think it’s Brighty) told one of the guys that Ayew was in the starting line up and I saw some olives thrown. It was embarrassing, one of them defaced a programme with starting line up like the old days. I fear we are slipping backwards, into dark days. I remember being there when a herbie like car invaded the pitch, thank god it was half time, lots of lives could have been lost - my mate says this was Addo.
Old 23-11-2021, 09:43 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I heard the addo boys inspired the the Holmesdale fanatics. As well as the Yakuza, the Crips, and the Peaky Blinders.

What flavour Crips ?
Old 23-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Park road boys - do your duty .
Old 23-11-2021, 09:52 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace53 View Post
Yes your probably correct here, But as you can see they have got a massive part in this, I did see some what happened in cancourse which I think werent them but in cricket ground there was something,
The most embarrassing thing about our younger generation of fans is the drugs, they do this and want to fight eachother, it needs to be sorted.
Like it or not drugs have been part of football since around 88/89.

Last edited by orp pisshead1; 23-11-2021 at 11:34 AM.
Old 23-11-2021, 09:53 AM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
Let's get it right, they normally attend away game in smallish numbers up north and would get smashed to bits if they tried it. At home they can't be seen causing trouble otherwise everyone would see them for what they really are. They turn out in relatively big numbers at London games but don't try much as they would again get embarrassed by a real firm. This leaves the real situation which is picking on smaller in-house firms but only when they have the numbers because they are afraid of losing there dominant status in the club. If they see another group starting to grow within the stands they try to rid it. They only started the fights Saturday as they had 50 odd up there, if 10 to 15 was there then none of that would of happened as normal

Hahahahahahaha

**** me
Old 23-11-2021, 10:53 AM

Joe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoe.L came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
Tbf this guy and his pals were annoying as **** on the train up.

Not surprised he ended up on the tracks.
Whilst that may sound slightly extreme, having seen his Twitter profile picture, I can confirm this guy and his pals were extremely annoying on the train up and it is no surprise that they ended up getting in bother. They were clearly on one but took it too far and showed no consideration for anyone around them, Palace fans or otherwise. And that was several hours before kick off.

However they weren’t threatening or violent in any way and have to take responsibility for their behaviour, but chucking someone on a train track is still way out of order.

Last edited by Joe.L; 23-11-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 23-11-2021, 10:58 AM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddfunk View Post
No, the same washed up racists are trying to drum up the far right based on the killings this morning in America.

Turns out it was someone trying to escape the police.

They seem to have completely "forgotten" about the Finsbury Park Mosque attack where a far right extremist tried to run down Muslims.

Increased racism amongst Palace fans wouldn't fit their narrative
I'd hold off on assuming what happened in Waukesha. Especially given the police are trying to charge him with 5 counts of Intentional Homicide. And he was 'trying to escape the police' after he was reported for a domestic disturbance.

Last edited by Leopald Stotch; 23-11-2021 at 11:05 AM.
Old 23-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Keep on climbing

Mapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMapletree came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some confusion here. I sit in the middle of the HF, am I a member? I just stayed put when they came to Block E. The HF isn’t a membership organisation. It doesn’t control its members other than in the singing. It does enable some stuff, like its support of the food bank. Sometimes it will organise meet ups or travel. The lads I know, because I stand near them, are fiercely anti racist but by no means aggressive. They are genuinely lovely. No doubt there are others standing in the group who are not. If they go off the rails the only possible sanction is peer pressure but don’t blame the group. Fighting is not in its terms of reference
Old 23-11-2021, 11:25 AM

CPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I smell a lot of weed on this thread !