Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 01-07-2020, 09:38 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgerseagles View Post
I went for the credit for next seasons ST but Im starting to wonder if loyalty points will be the way that they decide priority for tickets if the home capacity is massively reduced and they opt for game by game sales. Everything is so uncertain at the moment its difficult to know what will happen
Hopefully they'll do it based on how many years you've owned a ST for in total (they won't though). It'll most likely be done off loyalty points...

Imagine if it's first come first served
Old 01-07-2020, 10:18 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Hopefully they'll do it based on how many years you've owned a ST for in total (they won't though). It'll most likely be done off loyalty points...

Imagine if it's first come first served
If it is about minimizing the pressure on the NHS, they should do it on age and closeness to the ground.

Those under 45 who can walk and cycle should be the first back IMHO. And me and my friends obv.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:28 AM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
I spoke to someone who works for club and at this time they can't see fans being in ground in near future. my guess in future maybe 4 5 thousand fans a game could attend so st holders would probaly take it in turn to attend matches so you might get to go to 1 in 4 games till things get back to normal whatever and whenever that is.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:32 AM

cpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfc@eastbourne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
just claimed my refund for 2 season tickets, things are so uncertain for the next season as well as more importantly jobs that I would rather have the money

Not that impressed as others have said with the awarding of loyalty points for other options, you can stick ya loyalty points where the sun don't shine
Old 01-07-2020, 10:38 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
I spoke to someone who works for club and at this time they can't see fans being in ground in near future. my guess in future maybe 4 5 thousand fans a game could attend so st holders would probaly take it in turn to attend matches so you might get to go to 1 in 4 games till things get back to normal whatever and whenever that is.
Hopefully by late September, 6,000 home fans would make a good old racket.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:41 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc@eastbourne View Post
just claimed my refund for 2 season tickets, things are so uncertain for the next season as well as more importantly jobs that I would rather have the money

Not that impressed as others have said with the awarding of loyalty points for other options, you can stick ya loyalty points where the sun don't shine
Agreed.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:43 AM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After spending an hour last week trying to sort it, I gave up, just went back in today and did it in two minutes
Old 02-07-2020, 09:15 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Surprised how easy it was to do online.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:58 AM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep, agree re the Loyalty points.

Should strictly be for attending matches (although I can accept points being given to those forced to give up their seats for HF relocation).
Old 02-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Surprised how easy it was to do online.
I just did my 2 tickets ..
Mine and wife's...... you have to select 4 tickets, not that anybody other than the BBS tells you this strange starting point....
Then put in all the bank details they already have in the system...
It doesn't tell you the cash amount or that you have done both tickets, you just carry on and hope!

Only the email told me 232 refund for my 2 AW seats .... easy? Maybe but also crap.
And up to 28 days for the cash to hit your bank .... this club!
Old 02-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Hadron Collider

Anybody who screeched Steeeeevvvvvveeeee! Should lose all their points .... go find a Boy band to support.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:11 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
So, has anyone who has claimed their season ticket refund actually had any money yet, I know it is up to 28 days, but just wondered of anyone has been paid yet
Old 02-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
So, has anyone who has claimed their season ticket refund actually had any money yet, I know it is up to 28 days, but just wondered of anyone has been paid yet
Its in the small print .... 28 Venus days not Earth days I think you will find.
So 28243 = they don't really much want to give you the cash back...
Old 02-07-2020, 11:23 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Decided deferring it against my next season tkt, whenever the fk that is? . Seemed easier than chasing after the cash.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:30 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
No.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:46 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I just did my 2 tickets ..
Mine and wife's...... you have to select 4 tickets, not that anybody other than the BBS tells you this strange starting point....
Then put in all the bank details they already have in the system...
It doesn't tell you the cash amount or that you have done both tickets, you just carry on and hope!

Only the email told me 232 refund for my 2 AW seats .... easy? Maybe but also crap.
And up to 28 days for the cash to hit your bank .... this club!
I'd guess that having being forced to change providers, due to GDPR, none of your previous bank details are stored within the club.

But you are right. The numbers thing is a bit ridiculous.
Old 02-07-2020, 12:50 PM

DaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveTuttles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got my refund very easily, well done club!
Old 02-07-2020, 01:44 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTuttles View Post
Got my refund very easily, well done club!
You got the cash in your bank ..?
Old 02-07-2020, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You got the cash in your bank ..?
I'm waiting to see who's bank mine ends up in!
Old 03-07-2020, 06:52 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Still no email - still no refund option available online.