Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 22-09-2020, 05:19 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Is that when BDC bounced nicely out of the heavy rough onto the fairway and Woolf pitched in a near identical spot and is settled in the shit?
He was moaning a lot. I rarely see a guy moaning about his luck bounce back, unless they actually are lucky.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR5 Eagle View Post
Played Addington palace for the first time yesterday. What a great course.
Itís a long walk. Interesting and tough.

Cricket wanker.
Old 23-09-2020, 07:03 AM

BR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBR5 Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Itís a long walk. Interesting and tough.
Found the front 8 tight and challenging, especially as the pro's tips in the courseplanner weren't the most helpful - however from the turn plenty of places to attack the course.
Old 23-09-2020, 04:04 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Played Leatherhead last week with a couple of colleagues. Was ok, and the facilities seemed decent, but the course wasn't in particularly good knick for the price paid. Not much sand in the bunkers, and the greens had just been treated but meant quite a lot of sand on the green.

Not sure if it was nerves or something else, but was a shambles. Lost 2 balls on the first hole. When I did hit a good shot I was managing to get no luck. I hit a lovely shot on to the green, which hit something and shot off about 100 miles an hour to a bush behind the green, but in the main was rubbish.

They came to play Surrey National with me yesterday, played much better. The course was in lovely nick, but definitely the hardest I've played it since joining. Didn't think I'd ever have an issue with over hitting the balls. I lost 2 balls going over the back of the green on 2 holes.
Both my colleagues were raving about the course though and already asking to come back and play next week!!
Old 23-09-2020, 05:00 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Played a few nice ones last week.

North Foreland Golf Club in Broadstairs - beautiful course in fantastic condition. Had the weather for it too

Walmer and Kingsdown Golf Club - another fantastic course but upon arrival was told it was temporary greens for holes 1-12, wasn't impressed and pretty much a wasted round as they weren't even temp greens just flags in fairways. That said have let us return at half price next week after a bit of arguing.

Shot another 85 round pedham a few weeks back but haven't played for 10 days now, my longest dry spell since April lockdown started
Old 23-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I’m playing Coulsdon tomorrow, then my cricket club’s new society at the Ageas bowl on Saturday and Sunday followed by an invitational at Croham Hurst on Monday.

I’ll either be great or absolutely shite by Monday. I’m banking on the latter.

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-09-2020, 10:47 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I was gutted I couldn't join the cricket club this time, but hard to justify being away atm leaving the missus with young 2 kids at the moment is probably a bit unfair (even more so while some of her family are isolating!).
Old 24-09-2020, 10:55 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Played Leatherhead last week with a couple of colleagues. Was ok, and the facilities seemed decent, but the course wasn't in particularly good knick for the price paid. Not much sand in the bunkers, and the greens had just been treated but meant quite a lot of sand on the green.

Not sure if it was nerves or something else, but was a shambles. Lost 2 balls on the first hole. When I did hit a good shot I was managing to get no luck. I hit a lovely shot on to the green, which hit something and shot off about 100 miles an hour to a bush behind the green, but in the main was rubbish.

They came to play Surrey National with me yesterday, played much better. The course was in lovely nick, but definitely the hardest I've played it since joining. Didn't think I'd ever have an issue with over hitting the balls. I lost 2 balls going over the back of the green on 2 holes.
Both my colleagues were raving about the course though and already asking to come back and play next week!!
I played a decent 9 hole near me the other day. I walked off after 5, 10 over. Considering my 10 handicap, I couldn't quite work out what was going on. I went back the next day with light fading, and was 1 under from 7 holes.

What a ******* game
Old 24-09-2020, 11:43 AM

ha.

I think nerves got the better of me at Leatherhead, and creaming a ball in the A243 off my first shot didn't help things.
And then whatever could go wrong, went wrong. I realised on my downswing I was set up wrong on a par 3 and tried to pull out, which sent the ball 50 yards to my left on to a green where the group behind were putting. My next shot I couldn't have hit any more perfectly thank god, once the said group were watching (probably out of fear).

I also hate playing with slow players. One of my colleagues, was very meticulous with his set up, which is fine, but if you do that every shot, and then mishit one, it's quite a long process. The other doesn't have a care in the world so just saunters round.
When they played Surrey Nat I told them we'd need to hurry up and play a bit quicker. Another colleague who just took golf up just joined us. He's a nice kid, but the lack of common sense was infuriating. You had to tell him it was ok to take his shot. This was despite me saying, if you're ready, take your shot.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:12 AM
Got any nuts?

4-0 up going into the singles tomorrow.

Eight singles matches left and the draw for tomorrow has every match even....

Cricket wanker.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:18 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-09-2020, 09:34 PM
Got any nuts?

Won it 8 1/2 to 3 1/2

As team captain I won two out of two and managed 38 points today, winning the best round out of 32 played. Best Iíve played for years.

Fantastic deal at the Hilton Ageas. Turns out the deal included a three course dinner last night which we werenít expecting so all in all, two rounds on a cracking course, three course dinner, nights accommodation and a brilliant breakfast ... £108

Brilliant start to our new society.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:39 AM

Bad back all week. Really sore.
Terrible weather.

Played probably my best round ever yesterday. Unfortunately could only finish 14 holes cos of the light. I parred the first 2 holes and then nearly parred the 3rd. If I hadn’t had a shocker on the 5th then I’d have been looking at going round in 42 for the front 9, which is unheard of for me.

Really hope it’s a turning point now.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
I just shot 69 gross . Par 68 SSS 69
Old 15-10-2020, 07:18 PM
Got any nuts?

This golf course in the US of A (wankers) is absolutely f*cking dog shit.

A total abortion of the game.

No wonder they’re all a bunch of c~nts.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-10-2020, 07:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Shadow Creek?
Old 15-10-2020, 07:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Yes. F*cking diabolical.

Looks like they’re playing on something made last week.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-10-2020, 09:28 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I realise I'm probably the only person in the world to feel this, but I am really starting to hear the 'MASHED POTATO' gang on the PGA Tour. The European Tour isn't really that much difference, as often there's very few people there any way.