Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-10-2020, 04:38 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
LA Confidential.

8/10. For a film that was well over 2 hours long, some of the relationships were not as developed as they soil shave been which made the final scenes a bit weird. Other than that it was excellent.
Soil shave instead of should have? Autocorrect?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 19-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
LA Confidential.

8/10. For a film that was well over 2 hours long, some of the relationships were not as developed as they soil shave been which made the final scenes a bit weird. Other than that it was excellent.
Have you read the LA Quartet? Ellroy goes deep into his characters. The earlier books are a little hard to understand at first due to the jazz speak of the day in which he writes. I had to restart The Big Nowhere once I had picked it up and I'm glad I did.
Old 19-10-2020, 08:21 PM

eaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesheart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned View Post
Is that based on a true story or inspired by true events?
Now, you have been told you were wrong, you have to grow a pair and let it go. I can imagine it's difficult for you but it's for the best.
Old 19-10-2020, 08:30 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
The Trial of the Chicago Seven

It's really, really good. Baron-Cohen's accent might have been a bit dodgy at times, but he and the rest of the cast were excellent. They even got the comedy/drama balance just right which is a difficult thing to pull off in this kind of movie imo. Highly recommended.

8/10
Another vote for this one, exceptional film, probably 9/10 from me.
Old 19-10-2020, 08:43 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Another vote for this one, exceptional film, probably 9/10 from me.
It just came out of the blue didn't it? I saw it was a Netflix production so didn't expect it to be anywhere near as good as it was. No idea about the source material either, but it's still relevant today. The Gainsbourg bit cracked me up.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:19 PM
Tramps like us baby

SgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSgtStryker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Soil shave instead of should have? Autocorrect?

The man who invented autocorrect has passed away.
His funfair is on monkey.
Old 19-10-2020, 09:26 PM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
House at the End of the Street.

Jennifer Lawrence certainly knows how to fill out a t-shirt IMDB gives it 5.6 which is a bit mean.

6.5/10

The Last House on the Left.

Dreadful film.

2/10
Old 19-10-2020, 09:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtStryker View Post

Old 19-10-2020, 09:34 PM
broke my sacrophiliac

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtStryker View Post
That could be straight out of the Two Ronnies.
Old 20-10-2020, 09:32 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Fences(2016)
A bit overlong and talky ( it is based on a play) but the script is pretty good with fine performances, especially Denzel Washington ( who also directed) & Viola Davis. 7/10
Old Yesterday, 02:05 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I just re-watched The Shawshank Redemption for the first time in maybe 25 years (made in 1994)... and yes, it is a bloody good film!

I will maintain that it was and can now confirm, it is still my favourite ever movie.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
Now, you have been told you were wrong, you have to grow a pair and let it go. I can imagine it's difficult for you but it's for the best.
When I'm wrong I accept it. Now run along and take your toys elsewhere little man, the grown ups are talking.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Evil Eye, on amazon prime/shudder.
Blumhouse released a few films in time for halloween.
This one is boring & predictable. avoid.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM

Another light British film again with the excellent Spall.

Finding your Feet 7/10

Some of Spall's manerisms reminded me of my Dad.

I wonder if my Dad was a carbón copy of Barry when he was a young man. Lol