Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-06-2021, 06:42 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Stevenage is a pleasant enough away game. Pint in the town, walk to the ground, use the club house if you wish, fairly spacious away end and Thameslink home. Shame we can’t find somewhere we haven’t been to recently though.
Old 15-06-2021, 06:43 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Are away fans allowed?
If there is a quarter capacity I doubt many of our friendlies will exceed that.
Old 15-06-2021, 06:49 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Stevenage (away) just been announced, albeit only a 'Palace XI'

23rd July at the annoyingly early time of 7pm
Excellent. My Stevenage ST mate messaged me about this earlier. 45 min drive for me, will pick him & his daughters up en route. Home by 10.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:33 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Walsall away announced - 17th July. 1pm

Crystal Palace will take on Walsall in a pre-season friendly on Saturday, 17th July.

The Saddlers will play host to Palace at the Banks’ Stadium at 13:00 BST as the Eagles make their final preparations for the start of the 2021/22 Premier League season, and a trip to Stamford Bridge on 14th August.

After securing survival in League Two last season, Walsall are looking to build on their progress in the fourth tier. Palace last visited seven years ago in a League Cup tie, where a Dwight Gayle hattrick was enough to progress to the third round.

While 2,500 fans will be in attendance for the fixture, West Midlands Police have concluded that no away fans will be permitted in order to reduce concerns over the spread of coronavirus.

Broadcast information for this clash will be confirmed in due course across cpfc.co.uk, the official Palace app and all of our social media channels. Details regarding further friendlies will also be announced shortly.
Old 18-06-2021, 04:31 PM

Acky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crystal Palace will travel to Ipswich Town on Saturday, 24th July for a pre-season friendly.

The Eagles will take on the League One side at Portman Road at 15:00 BST as they continue their preparations for the 2021/22 Premier League opener against Chelsea on 14th August.

The Tractor Boys finished 9th in League One last season, narrowly missing out on a play-off spot – they haven’t faced Palace since a League Cup clash at Selhurst Park in 2017, when two late James McArthur goals saw the hosts’ progress.

Ticket and broadcast information for this clash will be confirmed in due course across cpfc.co.uk, the official Palace app and all of our social media channels. Details regarding further friendlies will also be announced shortly.
Old 18-06-2021, 05:06 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Ipswich could be decent day out, if we’re allowed to travel
Old 18-06-2021, 05:59 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Ipswich could be decent day out, if we’re allowed to travel
Hope we are allowed to attend, great day out and son’s girlfriends family are Ipswich S/T holders
Old 19-06-2021, 10:25 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post

Crystal Palace will take on Walsall in a pre-season friendly on Saturday, 17th July.

The Saddlers will play host to Palace at the Banks’ Stadium at 13:00 BST as the Eagles make their final preparations for the start of the 2021/22 Premier League season, and a trip to Stamford Bridge on 14th August.

After securing survival in League Two last season, Walsall are looking to build on their progress in the fourth tier. Palace last visited seven years ago in a League Cup tie, where a Dwight Gayle hattrick was enough to progress to the third round.

While 2,500 fans will be in attendance for the fixture, West Midlands Police have concluded that no away fans will be permitted in order to reduce concerns over the spread of coronavirus.

Broadcast information for this clash will be confirmed in due course across cpfc.co.uk, the official Palace app and all of our social media channels. Details regarding further friendlies will also be announced shortly.
Hoping to go to this one , a cousin back home in Brum her other half is a Walsall ST holder so hoping he’ll get us a ticket.
Old 19-06-2021, 12:20 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post

That’s absolute nonsense, isn’t it? Walsall fans could, in theory, come from anywhere in the UK but if you’re wearing a red and blue scarf, there’s a COVID risk......
Old 19-06-2021, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acky View Post
Crystal Palace will travel to Ipswich Town on Saturday, 24th July for a pre-season friendly.

The Eagles will take on the League One side at Portman Road at 15:00 BST as they continue their preparations for the 2021/22 Premier League opener against Chelsea on 14th August.

The Tractor Boys finished 9th in League One last season, narrowly missing out on a play-off spot – they haven’t faced Palace since a League Cup clash at Selhurst Park in 2017, when two late James McArthur goals saw the hosts’ progress.

Ticket and broadcast information for this clash will be confirmed in due course across cpfc.co.uk, the official Palace app and all of our social media channels. Details regarding further friendlies will also be announced shortly.
The only game where a FDB Palace team scored a goal - against Ipswich’s Youth Team...
Old 19-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
That’s absolute nonsense, isn’t it? Walsall fans could, in theory, come from anywhere in the UK but if you’re wearing a red and blue scarf, there’s a COVID risk......
Agree it's nonsense, however I wonder if the no away fans is more to do with Walsall not having had fans at a home game since March 2020 and wanting to use their limited capacity (of 2500) for their own fans:

We are working on a crowd of 2,500 home spectators based on conversations with the Safety Advisory Group and current Government guidelines to enable the Club to test the Matchday Operation following the enforced 16-month closure of the Stadium as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

This match forms part of the compensation package (a free ticket to a pre-season friendly) we promised those supporters who did not claim a refund on their season ticket when the 2019/20 season was curtailed.

Priority booking will therefore be given to those supporters with a limited number of tickets (approximately 350) that will go on sale to 2020/21 season ticket holders who do not qualify for the offer for this match.

Details on how to redeem your free ticket will announced next week together with details of when the remaining tickets will go on general sale.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 19-06-2021 at 04:38 PM.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Agree it's nonsense, and I can't imagine it would be too difficult to circumvent and get a ticket for if you were really keen to attend. Went to the England matches in Middlesbrough recently and people came from all over the country, as I suspect they are for the Euros games at Wembley also.
Yep, a mate of mine from Edinburgh has got tickets for Wembley next Sat!

Plus there were 17,000 fans per day at the recent Edgbaston Test match. I assume they all lived no further away than Selly Oak....
Old 19-06-2021, 06:19 PM

18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine18mcpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

[I]We are working on a crowd of 2,500 home spectators based on conversations with the Safety Advisory Group and current Government guidelines to enable the Club to test the Matchday Operation following the enforced 16-month closure of the Stadium as a result of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
I know Palace fans won't like this, but if Walsall are capped at 2500 it makes total sense for the game to only be open to home fans. They won't have seen their fans in person, and I suspect they could easily fill 2500.

Obviously frustrating for us, but in context makes sense.

The Edgbaston Test match was a national trial (endorsed by DCMS), there will be a few more of these over the coming weeks (the 4 final Wembley games for Euro 2020), but a random friendly at Walsall won't be.

If you are looking to offload any unwanted Panini or Merlin football stickers (old swaps etc.) feel free to DM

Blog site: http://aaronporter.wordpress.com/
Old 21-06-2021, 12:46 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here

Last edited by JJ; 21-06-2021 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Posted in error