Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Philipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
Err I think you'd be better to go and educate yourself on the shite disabled people have been put through due to idealogy in the last ten years quite frankly. **** me. Can't believe I've actually read that.
Having run a large disability services organisation (admittedly learning as opposed to physical) and suffered serious mental health issues (including attempted suicide and consequential death) within the family I do know a bit about it. But thanks for the advice
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
I'm not going to debate those comments - can all be twisted and I don't think anyone can definitely say suicide a result of government policy.. Anyone who does has a misunderstanding of disability and mental health services.

Do i think extreme left wing labour (led by Corbyn or worse still McDonnell) is worse than tories and Brexit - yes. I would personally prefer to support Lib Dems but sadly a wasted vote.
It might not be a wasted vote. It would be more of a waste not to vote.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Having run a large disability services organisation (admittedly learning as opposed to physical) and suffered serious mental health issues (including attempted suicide and consequential death) within the family I do know a bit about it. But thanks for the advice
Then you should know a lot better. An awful lot better. Unbelievable. How anybody can argue that idealogical cuts to disability benefits doesn't result in some disabled people committing suicide I don't know.
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Way to attempt to shut down debate.

Cricket wanker.
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm going to leave this conversation now before I get banned because it's a bit too close to my heart with some of the things I've seen and dealt with.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Way to attempt to shut down debate.
Itís also total nonsense. Loads of groups who represent people with disabilities are clear that Tory cuts have led to suicides and untold misery.

Next we will have Phil telling us the increase in homelessness, record NHS waiting lists and falling wages also have nothing to do with tory policies.

I suspect he is a tory pretending to be oh so reasonable.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
It’s also total nonsense. Loads of groups who represent people with disabilities are clear that Tory cuts have led to suicides and untold misery.

Next we will have Phil telling us the increase in homelessness, record NHS waiting lists and falling wages also have nothing to do with tory policies.

I suspect he is a tory pretending to be oh so reasonable.
They cut disability benefits for a ridiculous number of people, made people jump through ridiculous hoops and have to wait months and sometimes years to get money back they were owed through stressful tribunals. Leaving people who were unable to work with little or no money. How anybody can argue these scenarios wouldn't lead to suicide or even just death from stress is just wrong.

In fact I think they even changed the rules so that you can't claim back all the money from that period you would've been entitled too if you do win and get your award back, but it's capped at say a few months or something.

What they have done and even continue to do isn't far off economic murder as far as I'm concerned. Evil, ruthless, brutal. None of them words really do it justice.
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM

And not everybody was actually lucky enough to get back what they were rightfully due either.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you have not made this all up it is clear you have learnt nothing from the role you claim has given you some knowledge on this subject. You appear to be either totally ignorant or a completely heartless bastard you actually does not give a shit about others less fortunate than yourself.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
You can snooze all you like mate

Tell me which bit isnít true
Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM

Philipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
If you have not made this all up it is clear you have learnt nothing from the role you claim has given you some knowledge on this subject. You appear to be either totally ignorant or a completely heartless bastard you actually does not give a shit about others less fortunate than yourself.
Yep, off of course I have made it all up. So heartless that I sit on an NHS and a charity board for what is effectively gratis. I decided not to post on this forum for past 2 or 3 days as got fed up with the 'which party is most racist' debate. Anyway, I'm out of here. Thanks.