Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport Euro 2020/2021

Notices

Euro 2020/2021 Euro 2020 Forum

Old 14-06-2021, 09:06 PM

Twyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Euro 2020 sticker album

Anyone doing it this year? Had my eyes peeled for a thread around here.

I've been gradually opening 150 packs over the last month and I have 3 stickers to go. So I won't be much fun for swaps. But maybe others will.
Old 30-07-2021, 01:59 PM

Twyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pleased to see this was as popular as ever see you for the Premier League album if you can be bothered
Old 30-07-2021, 02:05 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I will not be bothered for that one much like the Euro 2020 one.

Be interested to hear what the total damage was to complete the Euro 2020 album for you.

I remember reading this article and it putting me off

My simulation showed the median number of packets you had to buy to complete the album was 778, at a cost of 700.20. The cheapest cost across 100,000 simulations was 406.80 (452 packets) while the most expensive was 1,961.10 (2,179 packets).
To view the link you have to Register or Login

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 30-07-2021, 03:02 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post

Be interested to hear what the total damage was to complete the Euro 2020 album for you.

My simulation showed the median number of packets you had to buy to complete the album was 778, at a cost of 700.20. The cheapest cost across 100,000 simulations was 406.80 (452 packets) while the most expensive was 1,961.10 (2,179 packets).
Do they hold value completed albums? i've never looked into seeing any sold.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post

Maybe I should have just accepted 0 replies was all I was going to get

I always think these stories (and they've done the rounds on various news sites) are a bit of a nonsense in that they assume you'd buy, in this case, 3890 stickers which is 5x the actual number of stickers in the album, and not swap with anyone at all to get the ones you need.

Seeing as you ask
There were 678 stickers in the album.
I bought 150 packs from eBay = 750 stickers, for 64.99 + 34.00 = 99, due to being able to buy multipacks at a discount.
After sticking those in I had 675 out of 678. Swapped two with someone online (cost = postage) and got the other one sent by a friend who got some swaps off his nephew. Paid 10ish for the hardback album.
Does that pass the value test?