Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-01-2018, 10:08 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_of_hove View Post
Yes
Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Is that because it tastes so ******* disgusting you can't bear to drink anything else?

Itís a cracker of a drink. Even better with a shot of Voddy in it
Old 09-01-2018, 10:24 PM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dry so far and as previously would have no problem doing the month despite my love of beer but have a couple of nights out coming up and there is no way I am spending a dry evening in the company of serious drinkers.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:32 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter View Post
Dry so far and as previously would have no problem doing the month despite my love of beer but have a couple of nights out coming up and there is no way I am spending a dry evening in the company of serious drinkers.
First home game on Saturday without beer since I was about 15. Arsenal the next week will be the really difficult one ,especially when we win.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:40 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Is it yours?
If you want it to be....
Old 09-01-2018, 10:42 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
"Writers"
I know I missed the apostrophe but suspect that is not what you are aiming at...?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes
Congrats Lauren.

All these old time BBS'er are all turning into sensible adults... I wish you well.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:56 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Every month is a dry month for me at the moment. 0% Heineken is decent, but can anyone recommend any other non-alcoholic drinks that aren't shit? I can't just drink water and Heineken for the next 5 months.
Wait, are you carrying a future Palace fan?
Old 10-01-2018, 08:57 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yes
Oh, should've scrolled down further

Congrats love, I'll buy you a drink when you're allowed one
Old 10-01-2018, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I think it is a fair idea in order to save a bit of money on a tight month.

But you could call it - drink at home month.
I take pack lunches to save money; you drink at home like a sad lonely old dude.

I guess it takes all sorts
Old 10-01-2018, 09:07 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Hanging in there. What date is it today?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Hanging in there. What date is it today?
As Bon Jovi said "oh, we're almost a third of the way thereeee"

(Although I only started on Sunday )
Old 10-01-2018, 09:25 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
As Bon Jovi said "oh, we're almost a third of the way thereeee"

(Although I only started on Sunday )

Should never have attempted this during a palace transfer window.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:44 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

Should never have attempted this during a palace transfer window.
You're doing it too Elgs? Blimey, that's a long journey south to Palace without a single beer
Old 10-01-2018, 09:49 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
You're doing it too Elgs? Blimey, that's a long journey south to Palace without a single beer
I havent thought this through at all have i? Are you allowed to have drinks breaks?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:27 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
I havent thought this through at all have i? Are you allowed to have drinks breaks?
I thought I was mad, but you're even more mad, sunshine!

Have you done this shit before? First time for me. 10 days is probably the longest I've not had a single beer since I was a child .....and there is still 2/3rds to go .

I always had the intention of going to the last weekend of the month so in theory that's the 26th
Old 10-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Just updated my tracker... 2 dry days this year. Maybe I'll from tomorrow
Old 10-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Just updated my tracker... 2 dry days this year. Maybe I'll from tomorrow
Missing out words? Excessive alcohol consumption does begin to the brain.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:00 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Missing out words? Excessive alcohol consumption does begin to the brain.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:10 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Donít really want to do Dry Jan to be honest. Itís a crap month and much easier to achieve by just cutting down because I want too without the challenge linked to it, making it a bigger thing than it is.
Iíve become a lot better over the last 18 months (tying in with the birth of my daughter on drinking).
Rarely drink at home unless the wife wants something (which isnít that often).
Cutting down the needless pints at lunch (unless a truly terrible morning has happened), stopped having a beer on the train home on a Friday etc.
Would still have a beer on a Friday lunch or client lunches etc.]
What I have found, is taking up running makes a huge difference. If I did a 6k run in the morning then I felt less inclined to drink that day.

I did realise though, that December is a completely unsustainable way of living a life. From the weekend of the Watford game I was drinking every day in some capacity at a work do, or hair of the dog etc.
Iíve realised now I definitely wasnít operating at 100% capacity.