Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-01-2022, 05:53 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Get in there!!!!!
Staaaaaagggg

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
That'll do.
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That was quick

bentekkers is playing for a contract
Yessss

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Get in!

Old Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOld Joe Paxton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Monkey hangers isn’t it ?
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Banana skin but a good draw
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Top draw, I'll think I'll feint now.
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Hartlepool woo..would have been better away lol.
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Lovely
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Lovely stuff!

Lordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First out…Hartlepool…nice!

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jeff Stelling won’t be happy
BBS = SSN in disguise!

Hailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Blimey that was quick. Nice draw for us!

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Might be on TV as well

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
That'll do
Old 09-01-2022, 05:54 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Great draw. Need sensible pricing to get a big crowd.

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
Need to get revenge for 1993.
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Lovely jubbly

Revenge for the early 90s please, never a penalty!
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Home against Hartlepool