Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-01-2022, 12:25 PM

Montyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMontyburns76 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Good chance Dunk is out too
Potter said in his pc it’s too soon for him but might make the next game …..shame that
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Several weed in my locale are predicting a weed win with comfort,and the beginning of a period of domination over us . I haven't been so fired up for a palace win over these knobs since the play off semi.. Hibernation for me if they win, extreme juvenile and obnoxious celebrating if we stuff the delirious deck chairs..

Impervious to fvck bullets
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Good chance Dunk is out too
Thta's a blow (for Palace)
Old 14-01-2022, 12:52 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
I noticed watching them vs. WBA when they were under the cosh they left a lot of space on the edge of the box, worth a punt from the edge of the D if any set-pieces are only half-cleared. Perhaps another Jairo thunderbastard even with a deflection or two it could cause chaos or cause a handball to be picked up by VAR. Not at the game myself but someone please shout "shoot" if it is sitting up nicely for Hughes or whoever sits on the edge.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:55 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Several weed in my locale are predicting a weed win with comfort,and the beginning of a period of domination over us . I haven't been so fired up for a palace win over these knobs since the play off semi.. Hibernation for me if they win, extreme juvenile and obnoxious celebrating if we stuff the delirious deck chairs..
They’ve been predicting a period of domination over us for a decade. They never learn.

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:55 PM

Supersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupersonic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I see on BBC's pick your Palace team they give the option of Martin Kelly upfront lol.
Old 14-01-2022, 12:58 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBG_Eagle View Post
I saw that HLTCO tweeted about an injury blow ahead of this game? Anyone know which player he's talking about there?
I didn't see VG or Mitchell in the training videos
Old 14-01-2022, 01:01 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It was Tomkins that HLTCO was referring too.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:18 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
This would be lovely. But we know it'll be an elbow gnawingly tense 2 hours.

It always is.
I know. Ffs!
Old 14-01-2022, 01:33 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Jarred Gillett is the man in the middle. VAR is Stuart Attwell
Who?

Anyone know anything about their reffing experience?
Old 14-01-2022, 01:38 PM

Eaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldEaglerob76 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Team I recon tonight is:
VG
Ward Andersen Guehi Mitchell
CG Hughes Schlupp
Olise Edouard Eze
COYP
Old 14-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vicar View Post
Who?

Anyone know anything about their reffing experience?
I think that is the brand new Aussie ref. They love using our matches to experiment with rookies. Terrific. As long as he ignores the diving from Mac Allister, March, Maupay et al. or better yet - books them for it. We'll be ok.
Old 14-01-2022, 01:48 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Not sure Lawro’s celeb match forecaster is that close to the game….

S-X's prediction: Brighton have been playing well, but I am a bit of a Wilfried Zaha fan so I am going with Palace for that reason. Zaha to win it with a penalty. 1-2.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 14-01-2022, 01:50 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Kill em all

COYP
Old 14-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Not sure Lawro’s celeb match forecaster is that close to the game….

S-X's prediction: Brighton have been playing well, but I am a bit of a Wilfried Zaha fan so I am going with Palace for that reason. Zaha to win it with a penalty. 1-2.
what are the odds on that ?
Old 14-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerob76 View Post
Team I recon tonight is:
VG
CG Hughes Schlupp
Olise Edouard Eze
COYP
And then I jizzed in my pants
Old 14-01-2022, 01:58 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Team I recon tonight is:
VG
CG Hughes Schlupp
Olise Edouard Eze
COYP
That's what it looks like it will be.
Old 14-01-2022, 02:03 PM

Dodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betrayDodds is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
That's what it looks like it will be.
No height in that team so you'd think we would concede from a set piece but attacking wise I could see us getting 3 with that team
Old 14-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Team I recon tonight is:
VG
CG Hughes Schlupp
Olise Edouard Eze
COYP
Is Guaita fit? Don't think he was in the latest training video was he but who knows?

The reassuring thing being that we have far better options this year despite missing Wilf, Jordan, Tomkins, Macca and potentially Guaita.

After 2 wins down there reliant on our counter attacking game, I wonder quite how our slower build up will work for us. I suspect it will invite them to push onto us to create errors in the back 5/6.
Old 14-01-2022, 02:25 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
One of the best days of the year ... and I've got a ticket !
I'll keep an eye out for salmon trousers. Which box are you in?