Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-01-2022, 05:54 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Worried about Schlupp in the centre of midfield again.

He needs to put in a real shift today.
Old 14-01-2022, 05:58 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
I fancy a real performance by Ebs tonight. Get him on the ball and watch him glide through their lines and try and play Eddy in
With Ebs and Olise feeding him, Edouard should really flourish.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:00 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Think it might be Butland for VG
Old 14-01-2022, 06:01 PM

dustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is finedustyb is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Ahh thank you, missed that post

Very good lineup

Coyp
I'm not totally convinced as I think some of the flaws in the Millwall inital team setup are still there.

Eze is wasted on the left so I really hope he doesn't start there.

Gallagher is much more effective in the advanced/roaming midfield role which is where I suspect Schlupp will start out.

Problem is that given our current formation, they can't both play in that advanced midfield role which is where I think they'd be most effective.

Maybe Schlupp will start on the left to defend Lamptey's runs from right back? He's rapid and will need watching.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:03 PM

4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark4_ever_eagles sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Think it might be Butland for VG
This is now correct

Last edited by 4_ever_eagles; 14-01-2022 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 14-01-2022, 06:09 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Worried about Schlupp in the centre of midfield again.

He needs to put in a real shift today.
Yep. He is a hole in the middle in our half. Good going forward but he is in for jimmy... jimmy wins the ball back so often. More than that he tracks runners and marks. There isnt the space!!! People always look at interceptions, tackles and blocks for defensive contributions but largely ignore the fact that marked players get 90% less passes!! Jeff doesn't do that work.

He is fine, in fact he is good we are on the front foot. If we aren't then we need someone who will do the job and jeff just doesnt do it more than 10 mins a game in our own half.

All is not lost if he plays of course. He will make 2 good defensive contributions per game and several going forward. However he will consistently leave the space and runners enough for brighton to get more chances. IF they do and IF they take them we lose.

We have to get lucky and jeff has to make his impact at the other end count. We do need a new dm so hughes can take this spot
Old 14-01-2022, 06:11 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4_ever_eagles View Post
This is now correct
Oh no. Gutted VG's not playing.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:13 PM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
From the North Stand Shat.

“If they play 4 3 3 then our midfield should overload theirs and blow them away.”

That website is a nightmare to read on an iPad.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot View Post
From the North Stand Shat.

“If they play 4 3 3 then our midfield should overload theirs and blow them away.”

That website is a nightmare to read on an iPad.
With no Bissouma, which midfielder of theirs are we supposed to fear?
Old 14-01-2022, 06:16 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
I fancy him to be less bullied by Burn, Duffy and other big f**kers but yet, in about every other department except possibly saving at his near post, Butland is below Guaita at the mo.

Sanchez and co often overplay it too much at the back too. Might end up level on soft goals conceded tonight.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:32 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aussie ref tonight, Attwell on VAR
Old 14-01-2022, 06:37 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
With no Bissouma, which midfielder of theirs are we supposed to fear?
old man Lallana I guess?

**** knows who half their players are, it's like looking at Huddersfield's team when they were up here. Load of FM regens
Old 14-01-2022, 06:39 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Schlupp should only ever be a sub .... terrible at Millwall.
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 14-01-2022, 06:40 PM

EaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesSnapBack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
COYP!

Stick it to em
Old 14-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
old man Lallana I guess?

**** knows who half their players are, it's like looking at Huddersfield's team when they were up here. Load of FM regens
They still have a few very hateable known dickhead players, Maupay the prize tosser-in-chief.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:43 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
They still have a few very hateable known dickhead players, Maupay the prize tosser-in-chief.
FEW? .... I hate them all !
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 14-01-2022, 06:45 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyb View Post
I'm not totally convinced as I think some of the flaws in the Millwall inital team setup are still there.

Eze is wasted on the left so I really hope he doesn't start there.

Gallagher is much more effective in the advanced/roaming midfield role which is where I suspect Schlupp will start out.

Problem is that given our current formation, they can't both play in that advanced midfield role which is where I think they'd be most effective.

Maybe Schlupp will start on the left to defend Lamptey's runs from right back? He's rapid and will need watching.
Agree. The team feels lightweight without at least Kouyate and probably Benteke/Mateta playing.
Old 14-01-2022, 07:04 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Wonder who those twats'll be booing tonight with no Wilf (and their own team have actually won a game)?
Old 14-01-2022, 07:05 PM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hmmm flair and youth tonight, but lacking previous nous and grit perhaps.
Anyway donít think itíll be like last time and our Rorkeís Drift displayÖ
Take a similar resultÖ COYP
Old 14-01-2022, 07:09 PM

Bert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBert_P will cross the room to turn the lights down low
COYP!!!