Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 25-07-2006, 09:02 PM

CPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right click on the icon on your desktop and at the end of the "target" bit type -small_screen -windowed so you end up with something like "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2006\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed

then you have to open it using that icon and you might have to click on it in the preferences I think but I cant remeber.
Old 29-07-2006, 02:34 PM

CPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ok people I now need help, I have spent over a week solid on my game with Palace (8 days 5 hours apparently) and I'm in 2009/10 and I went to look at my Fixtures when I noticed I have no Premier fixrures after the new year!!! I have 1 match that had to be re-arranged and a cup match but other than that I have none!!! Does anyone know if this is a reoccuring error and will it "fix" when I get to January? It will be very annoying if I have to restart the game because I've spent so long on it.

Cheers in advance
Old 29-07-2006, 10:36 PM

Louis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldLouis1974 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Can anyone help - I had download some tactics and training regimes but all my dat got wiped so i have installed teh game again and forgot how to install the downloaded tactics and taining regimes.

Can anyone tell me how to do it??
Old 08-08-2006, 11:15 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Finally playing as Palace.

I always get frustrated normally and don't bother.

And again I'm a little miffed. I had an ok pre season, didn't lose, but the goals weren't flowing, then it came to the league... Wolves first game... Oh great!

Somehow pulled out a 6-0 win! Only to lose my next game 2-1 to Coventry! What's that all about?!

Signed:
Richard Duffy - Pompey RB.
Roger Johnson - Wycome CB as cover.
Izale Mcleod - Striker.
Martin Ericson - Some Swedish AMC.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:08 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian Eagle
Finally playing as Palace.

I always get frustrated normally and don't bother.

And again I'm a little miffed. I had an ok pre season, didn't lose, but the goals weren't flowing, then it came to the league... Wolves first game... Oh great!

Somehow pulled out a 6-0 win! Only to lose my next game 2-1 to Coventry! What's that all about?!

Signed:
Richard Duffy - Pompey RB.
Roger Johnson - Wycome CB as cover.
Izale Mcleod - Striker.
Martin Ericson - Some Swedish AMC.
My mate swears by Hugo Almeida (ST) from Porto B. You should get him for about 50k and he'll bang em in all season long.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:30 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I just can't believe I went from hammering Wolves 6-0 to losing to Coventry 2-1!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:31 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I was after an AMC from Zaragoza called Oscar. Agreed 3m fee but he wants 24k a week and I can only offer up to 15k!

Tried to get him on loan but the player said he didn't want a loan deal!
Old 08-08-2006, 12:47 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian Eagle
I was after an AMC from Zaragoza called Oscar. Agreed 3m fee but he wants 24k a week and I can only offer up to 15k!

Tried to get him on loan but the player said he didn't want a loan deal!
What formation do you play? I have different ones for different divisions.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Is This It?

Stevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrow
Quote:
Originally posted by SexualChocolate
My mate swears by Hugo Almeida (ST) from Porto B. You should get him for about 50k and he'll bang em in all season long.
He doesn't want to come to Palace on my game
Old 08-08-2006, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stevecpfc767
He doesn't want to come to Palace on my game
Thats a proper wounder! Did you try straight away? My mate got him at Forest cos he bid in the first 2 weeks of the game. I tried in the Jan window of the 1st season and failed too. Oh well. Get Gary Wales (ST) instead, from Killie i think, and Tobias Hysen (AML/ST) from Djurgardens. Both are top drawer.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:07 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
What formation do you play? I have different ones for different divisions.
I play my own made 4-4-2 diamond formation.

It worked wonders when I was Sevilla, Villarreal, and Cisco Roma! Well to some effect it's worked for Palace. Coventry was my first defeat.

Cisco Roma I went the whole season losing just one game!
Old 08-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Is This It?

Stevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrowStevecpfc767 is playing with this bow and arrow
Quote:
Thats a proper wounder! Did you try straight away? My mate got him at Forest cos he bid in the first 2 weeks of the game. I tried in the Jan window of the 1st season and failed too. Oh well. Get Gary Wales (ST) instead, from Killie i think, and Tobias Hysen (AML/ST) from Djurgardens. Both are top drawer.
Thanks for the advice

I bid for him 1 day into the game! He said he doesn't feel England would be a good move.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stevecpfc767
Thanks for the advice

I bid for him 1 day into the game! He said he doesn't feel England would be a good move.
Useless t0sser eh? Scared of failing like Helder Postiga!

Just thought of another player i've got. He's a czech u21 international called something like Vaclav Protchaska. He's a cheaper version of Billy Jones @ Crewe. He can play anywhere across the backline, DM or on either flank. He's very useful.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:40 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
get Tommy Hoiland and Johann Iversen if you can, they both become very good
Old 09-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Is This It?

Okay, I'm a month in with Palace and still have 2million to spend. So far, I have bought:

Steve Sidwell
Jay Tabb
Izale McLeod
Scott Flinders (Had to )

I've kept hold of the big guns and basically would just like to know any useful players to buy at this level, in the budget I'm under.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:12 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've decided to start a new game with Palace (with updated data) and only buy realistic-ish players this time - nobody like Nik Besagno and Freddy Guarin etc.

So far I've signed Boaz Myhill (who I improved as he's awful in the default data), Marvin Elliott, Justin Hoyte, Calum Davenport and Alain Goma
Old 09-08-2006, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Gangster
Ok people I now need help, I have spent over a week solid on my game with Palace (8 days 5 hours apparently) and I'm in 2009/10 and I went to look at my Fixtures when I noticed I have no Premier fixrures after the new year!!! I have 1 match that had to be re-arranged and a cup match but other than that I have none!!! Does anyone know if this is a reoccuring error and will it "fix" when I get to January? It will be very annoying if I have to restart the game because I've spent so long on it.

Cheers in advance
no one got any ideas with my problem
Old 10-08-2006, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace
I've decided to start a new game with Palace (with updated data) and only buy realistic-ish players this time - nobody like Nik Besagno and Freddy Guarin etc.

So far I've signed Boaz Myhill (who I improved as he's awful in the default data), Marvin Elliott, Justin Hoyte, Calum Davenport and Alain Goma
What positions do you need to strengthen? If you need a back up keeper, Allan McGregor (from Rangers i think?) is always a good option. Also, there's a midfielder from Motherwell who's worth a pop & Kris Commons from Forest (AML). Like i said earlier, Vaclacv Prochaska (Czech U21) is the poor man's Billy Jones, have a look at him.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:52 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yea, but I'm trying to sign realistic players.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace

Lassissi Diarra from Chelsea on loan helps. But if the truth be known in your first season with Palace you do not need to buy anyone at all. I bought some Icelandic guy called Gialason or similar for about 20k who was okay as midfield cover.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.