Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best of luck Bazza
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:25 PM

SmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmokeyStover7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
good luck to the lad, glad its a permenant deal, better wage bill and little bit of money
Free transfer. Still good for the wage bill. I assume we are trying similar arrangements with a few others like Campbell.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:26 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Free transfer is the best we could hope for.

Hopefully we're not paying any of his wages.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:26 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
Never understood the love he gets from some. Has done nothing in a Palace shirt and that is partly due to his lifestyle. Good riddance...
The goal at Hull, a major turning point in that season.

Probably was worth the transfer fee for that alone
Old 31-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Signs permanent deal on a freehttp://mobile.cpfc.co.uk/news/article/bannon-joins-the-owls-2659029.aspx
Old 31-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Is it really a shock? We were desperate to get rid, wanted him off the wage bill and is out of contract at end of the season.

No surprise to me whatsoever it's a free transfer.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 31-08-2015, 03:29 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Good luck Barry
Old 31-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He would never of made the 25, a permanent move is best for all parties.

Good luck to Bazza
Old 31-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Barry Bannan to Sheffield Wednesday (loan)

The contract is only for this season according to Sky (same time he had left here) so essentially we've shifted him off the wage bill.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:32 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My money is on him being a free agent in the summer and ending up in league 1/2.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickereagle View Post
The contract is only for this season according to Sky (same time he had left here) so essentially we've shifted him off the wage bill.
We could still be paying some of his wages.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
We could still be paying some of his wages.
I would be surprised if we're not paying some of his wages, contract length at Sheffield Wednesday is something of a giveaway
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
Never understood the love he gets from some. Has done nothing in a Palace shirt and that is partly due to his lifestyle. Good riddance...
I can see what you mean about the love he gets, however, one has to ask where you have been if you can state 'Has done nothing in a Palace shirt...'

Old 31-08-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I would be surprised if we're not paying some of his wages, contract length at Sheffield Wednesday is something of a giveaway
Pretty much my thoughts.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:40 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
It's a low risk deal for Wednesday as well. If he works out for them, they can offer him an extension before the year ends. If he continues with his lifestyle choices, they walk away.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
How the **** has Lewis McGugan ended up at Wednesday.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:46 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
FREE!? Day light robbery.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Gambler

L'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A very talented player who in terms of skills and ability is a top level player. But lacks a certain something when it comes to meeting adversity head on. Good luck to him as if Sheff Wed use him right could be a very good player them.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:51 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Good deal for all concerned if we are not paying his wages.
Old 31-08-2015, 03:53 PM

CPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is here
Good luck, Barry. Thanks for the goal at Hull which helped kick start our revival.
Closed Thread