Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-07-2019, 07:38 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeeooooh2 View Post
Shocked she left someone as kind as you.
Some people don't deserve kindness. Have you been kind to everyone in your life so far and if not was it because you may have thought, fairly, that they brought it on themselves by their ****ishness?
Old 18-07-2019, 07:44 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
You fool. I gave her everything I could over 29 years and she shat on it so **** you asshole. What a stupid twat you are
How's the holiday going
Old 18-07-2019, 08:02 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I know you are bitter and are hurting but seriously the venom you are showing is quite alarming
Dunno mate. Everyone deals with this sort of shit in their own way

Ive been with my Mrs for 25 years or so now and married for 20 and sometimes I wonder when I read threads like these, how I would feel if something happened like had happened to Spindle.

I think me and my Mrs are dead close and Iíd be amazed and astounded if she did what Spindles Mrs did. But, I assume Spindle felt the same before his Mrs left him. What Iím trying to say is, I suppose, you never know. I dunno how Iíd be but I reckon Iíd want revenge and all that.

Not sure we should be critical of people in a situation that we havenít been in.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:09 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
^^^^^

Word to the wise: Read up before about how to behave so as to be prepared when the Mrs goes through 'the change'. Not joking. Wish someone had told me that.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:27 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know you are bitter and are hurting but seriously the venom you are showing is quite alarming
Plus Áa change and ting.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:35 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
If you are so happy on holiday, why are you obsessing about your wife and her partner on a football message board?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 19-07-2019, 02:39 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Plus Áa change and ting.
Disappointingly, this is a smidge better than the post I had planned. Only a smidge, mind...
Old 19-07-2019, 10:58 AM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You fool. I gave her everything I could over 29 years and she shat on it so **** you asshole. What a stupid twat you are
You seem very quick to get angry, perhaps you were like that when your dinner was late..

The mother of my three children changed over night and chucked me out. I played the game never slagged her off, never plotted her demise... was compliant even when I wanted to lose my temper. She slated me to the kids whilst I defended her to my small children. The result is three well adjusted adults who moved in with me the second they reached 16 and no longer even speak to her.

I have a wonderful wife i have been with 12 years who the kids call mum and love. (15 years younger than me as well which is a bonus)

I put all of that down to not trying to get revenge or plot her demise....especially on a public forum.

Yep, it's me that is the twat.
Old 19-07-2019, 11:16 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
a good swiss venom

SaulAlinsky
Old 19-07-2019, 12:32 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
You seem very quick to get angry, perhaps you were like that when your dinner was late..

The mother of my three children changed over night and chucked me out. I played the game never slagged her off, never plotted her demise... was compliant even when I wanted to lose my temper. She slated me to the kids whilst I defended her to my small children. The result is three well adjusted adults who moved in with me the second they reached 16 and no longer even speak to her.

I have a wonderful wife i have been with 12 years who the kids call mum and love. (15 years younger than me as well which is a bonus)

I put all of that down to not trying to get revenge or plot her demise....especially on a public forum.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-07-2019, 12:39 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
^^^^^

Word to the wise: Read up before about how to behave so as to be prepared when the Mrs goes through 'the change'. Not joking. Wish someone had told me that.
Oh great, you've just spoiled my weekend.
Old 21-07-2019, 08:12 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:

You hero. Can I have your autograph?

Oh no you are a patronising knobber who despite taking all this moral ground cos you are so super you couldn't keep your wife yourself. And wcb can't get a gf let alone a wife, he'll go extinct. Or is he your young girlfriend?

Last edited by Spindle; 21-07-2019 at 08:14 PM.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:04 PM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Oh no you are a patronising knobber who despite taking all this moral ground cos you are so super you couldn't keep your wife yourself. And wcb can't get a gf let alone a wife, he'll go extinct. Or is he your young girlfriend?
Was just pointing out that anger and bitterness gets you nowhere, pretty sure you won't ever get it.

You throw around insults like confetti,
I haven't called you any names.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:10 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:

He was merely passing on advice from past experience.

I get that youíve had a shit time of it, and wouldnít wish it on anyone, but from the outside, it would appear that you have a few issues. You seem very keen to get aggressive and shoot others down, and seem to turn down any advice thatís given.

Why not just focus on the new woman in your life rather than try and get some sort of revenge that wonít help anyone.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:30 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Was just pointing out that anger and bitterness gets you nowhere, pretty sure you won't ever get it.

You throw around insults like confetti,
I haven't called you any names.

No you just made a load of sarcy remarks like a bitch. Don't play the innocent.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
He was merely passing on advice from past experience.

I get that youíve had a shit time of it, and wouldnít wish it on anyone, but from the outside, it would appear that you have a few issues. You seem very keen to get aggressive and shoot others down, and seem to turn down any advice thatís given.

Why not just focus on the new woman in your life rather than try and get some sort of revenge that wonít help anyone.

No he didn't. Typical BBS, read what you want to suit your own angle and cherry pick, shoot the messenger stuff. I'm smart enough to pick out the wheat from the chaff, and the chaff I'll enjoy ripping back.

We've had a lovely holiday thanks and are getting on fantastically well, and managing everything well. During my holiday I received information out of the blue. I shared it here because it's amusing to me and all of a sudden everybody thinks I'm this and that or going to do whatever or they know everything about us or them. Gordon Bennett

Quite why people think that I should not protect my kids from involvement with a drug dealer is beyond me, according to some that's bitterness lol
Old 22-07-2019, 09:47 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
You’ve even said yourself, part of this is “it would be to **** skank”.

Just be grown up. Tell her you’ve heard that he’s involved in drugs, and that you don’t want your kids around that. Simple. Stop trying to plot her demise at the same time. These things will happen naturally if she’s as horrid as you’ve made out.

It’s not just how you’ve shared that information but bitten at anyone who’s dared give advice. And it’s not just this instance. It runs throughout the thread. Well done for finding your feet now and being happy, just thrive on that and enjoy it.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:00 AM

Er, I have not bitten at everyone. I have bitten at those who have bitten.

"Tell her you’ve heard that he’s involved in drugs, and that you don’t want your kids around that." Yeah, exactly, which is what is going to happen. The rest are possibles, that's what a DISCUSSION board is for. I called her "Skank" (a sleazy or unpleasant person.) because she is one. Should I call her "love" or something? FFS you don't know me like you seem to think you do

Last edited by Spindle; 22-07-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
FFS you don't know me like you seem to think you do
Since you've been posting every minute detail of your private life, even logging on whilst on holiday with your new partner, I imagine everyone who has read this thread knows more about you than you think you do.

People are genuinely trying to help you out and you continually throw it back in their face.

If you can't handle people offering advice, insight or opinions to your situation - don't post about it. Most level headed people who are neutral to your predicament and most likely have never even met you or your family are not going to join in slagging off your ex-wife on a football message board.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
Since you've been posting every minute detail of your private life, even logging on whilst on holiday with your new partner, I imagine everyone who has read this thread knows more about you than you think you do.

People are genuinely trying to help you out and you continually throw it back in their face.

If you can't handle people offering advice, insight or opinions to your situation - don't post about it. Most level headed people who are neutral to your predicament and most likely have never even met you or your family are not going to join in slagging off your ex-wife on a football message board.
Well I haven't posted every detail, you are exaggerating quite a lot. Indeed no, everybody knows what I've said, they cannot know more as that is impossible. The rest is their perception and everybody has a different perception, some people are pretty good at reading and understanding what is going on behind the rhetoric, but many don't. And a few have a very poor take on it and decide that because a message board is not how they'd do it then that person must be smashed online with their clever heads, like this prick

Quote:
Shocked she left someone as kind as you.
l told him to do one after this sarcy load of shite, - this was his 'helpful' opening gambit which you are supporting - you are telling me that my response to this was unwarranted and angry etc etc etc and he was being helpful etc etc etc.

He's said something shit and I told him to do one then he said something high and moral and I told him to do one because his sincerity is gone, and because of that some of you got sucked in and are on the attack. He must be laughing at how that turned out, what a ****.

If you want to show me the posts where I've had a pop at somebody for genuinely offering sincere advice then SHOW ME THEM, you won't find anything in the thread. And always remember, I don't have to agree with opinion.

So my opinion and advice to you, sincerely, is to read back and try to gauge properly if somebody is genuinely offering insight, advice or opinion, or if they are just trolling bastard who deserves to be told to piss off. Thanks