Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-02-2019, 11:24 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yay!
Old 16-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Old 16-02-2019, 10:52 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Is it any clearer what will happen re. relegation from the championship this season.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Is it any clearer what will happen re. relegation from the championship this season.
As far as i am aware, there is no relegation this season, but that won't effect us anyway
Old 19-02-2019, 11:28 PM
Palace/Panionios

Old 20-02-2019, 04:40 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Decent article on twitter ( yesterday)from the Times on our ladies and their outstanding commitment to our club .
Old 20-02-2019, 04:40 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Should be there Thursday.
Old 20-02-2019, 11:34 AM

Bakary Sako has said he’ll be present Thursday
Old 20-02-2019, 03:15 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They're REALLY trying to push the ladies team on our Official Site. Every story on the latest news section bar the one about Phil Alexander is about the Ladies team.

I'm not sure if that's the best way to try and attract more support for the Women's game, it's very in your face...
Old 20-02-2019, 09:36 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Bakary Sako has said he’ll be present Thursday
He still wont get a game
Old 20-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Doing nothing is a choice

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
They're REALLY trying to push the ladies team on our Official Site. Every story on the latest news section bar the one about Phil Alexander is about the Ladies team.

I'm not sure if that's the best way to try and attract more support for the Women's game, it's very in your face...
Old 20-02-2019, 10:56 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

And if you sign up for twitter alerts, every alert is about the ladies team.
Old 21-02-2019, 08:00 AM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Quote:

Strange thing to say
Old 21-02-2019, 08:20 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
I think CPLFC should get all the media coverage possible - not sure why fellow Palace fans should feel they are being overly focused on - they are part of our Club and have been a success story that we all should feel proud of considering how they have progressed in recent seasons with their promotions from the lower tiers of the women's game and the huge programme of promoting and developing junior football in our area.

Surely, if you are not interested, you simply skip through the various reports?

From my point of view, the team could do with far more support. There is a very active and enthusiastic group of fans that travel home and away, but we are really talking about numbers in single figures for away trips - we get low hundreds for home games, but when you consider how many season ticket holders there are that live within almost walking distance of Bromley - the figures really ought to be better, so promoting the matches and the players and coaches involved is positive.

It would ge great to get a decent turn out tonight, Palace Ladies put in almost certainly their best display of the season in their last match away to Leicester and tonight's game is against a club in Lewes who have been a familiar rival in the last few seasons - it promises to be a lively game and well worth a trip to Bromley to see.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:58 AM
77/78 Admiral Away Torso

Del Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Fenner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

This isn't the 1950s. Why should we let mysogenists drive the agenda?
Old 21-02-2019, 12:00 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Strange thing to say
It's not, we just live in a world where you're not allowed to question stuff like this without sounding insulting.

Best of luck to them, I don't live anywhere near the ground they play in nor do I have time to commit to supporting two sides. I just find it a little odd that our official site seems to have been bombarded with stories about them
Old 21-02-2019, 12:44 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Palace Ladies v Lewes is being streamed live tonight

To view the link you have to Register or Login

COYP
Old 21-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Hoping to get to my first game tonight
Old 21-02-2019, 12:53 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there parking ?
Old 21-02-2019, 01:03 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Is there parking ?
I think you can go at the side of the ground behind the terrace. You may have to pay but I'm not certain. If you can't use that there is street parking in Hayes Lane, Mead Way and Bourne Vale. I would suggest against using Norman Park as I expect it will be shut by the end of the game.