Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-01-2019, 10:49 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Quite often itís impatient palace fans unfortunately.
I think you're wrong.
It usually seems to be morons that don't understand chucking out time at the final whistle.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:51 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We see impatience / Inconsiderate driving after every game. This incident was very different. Anyone who saw it would say the same. This guy could have killed someone easily.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I was impressed by my pace over the first three yards.

Bit disappointed to have gone down so easily to be honest. Iíve let myself down and the club.

Iíll learn from it, come back stronger and it wonít happen again.
No contact whatsoever, diving ****
Old 13-01-2019, 12:02 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unbelievable stuff. I hope as many people as possible who witnessed it report it to the police, with numbers surely they can’t ignore. There must be cameras on the roads that caught him turning into the high street
Old 13-01-2019, 12:35 AM

FrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I didn't witness this but it should also be pointed out to the club.

If the club have to pay for policing and "road marshals" they should be putting pressure on them to do their job properly.
Old 13-01-2019, 12:35 AM

FrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrenchImmersion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I didn't witness this but it should also be pointed out to the club.

If the club have to pay for policing and "road marshals" they should be putting pressure on them to do their job properly.
Old 13-01-2019, 12:54 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Bit low, bit scummish.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:01 AM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scary. Hopefully camera footage on the high street can nail him if he turned in there.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:19 AM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
Scary. Hopefully camera footage on the high street can nail him if he turned in there.
He didnt he went the other way
Old 13-01-2019, 01:23 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was directly involved in this.

Initially the twat just drove far too quickly down the road tooting and aggressive. When he got held up a group of fans kicked the side his van and called him out. He got out of his van giving it the big one and then got back in and reversed about 10 yards as quick as he could, nearly hitting the car behind him.

Next thing, he slams it in to first and drives straight at the crowd. I had to run out of the way and stumbled over as I did so, falling to the ground. My daughter was screaming, she thought heíd hit me.

Next thing he stops having driven about fifty yards. A load of us ran towards the van, he does a ridiculous three point turn, sticks it back into first and screams back up the road towards the crowd, people diving left and centre. He then pulled a quick right turn and drove off.

Thereís absolutely no doubt he was trying to hit people. Heís very lucky he didnít.

I donít usually do hyperbole but this could be called attempted murder. He needs finding.
hope the arsehole gets found out
Old 13-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by salad fan club View Post
He didnt he went the other way
Apparently the van had a company logo so it should be possible to identify him with that surely.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:33 AM

eagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for youeagles2008 is just too good for you
Great to see and hear the police doing a wonderful job as always on all their overtime.
Old 13-01-2019, 03:30 AM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
One lad said he got his reg.

I was too busy consoling my daughter to see it.

I hope he does the right thing and reports it. Didnít somebody get sentenced to 28 years for this sort of thing only yesterday?
Yep, just up the road from me. I wasnít there but he got a hell of a shalacking. I know the girl he ran over, broken pelvis. Hopefully he does the full term but I doubt it. Hope you and your family are all good.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 13-01-2019, 07:00 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles2008 View Post
Great to see and hear the police doing a wonderful job as always on all their overtime.
Sorry but my wife is a police officer and every time I read stuff like this is just piss myself how wrong people can be

Anyway back to the thread topic
Old 13-01-2019, 08:13 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRM the 2nd View Post
Sorry but my wife is a police officer and every time I read stuff like this is just piss myself how wrong people can be

Anyway back to the thread topic
Maybe it does but that does not mean it is wrong. Policing at most football matches is money for old rope for officers who think that they can treat football fans in a very different way to anyone else.

I am a huge fan of the police but not at football
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 13-01-2019, 08:26 AM
Eagles

NRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNRM the 2nd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Look I and her are the first to know the police are far from perfect and do themselves no favours a lot of the time, but the notion they pick and choose their overtime and actually benefit from it is so far out. They hate football aid and similar as the are forced to work and have rest days cancelled and the force do whatever they can to avoid paying it
Old 13-01-2019, 08:33 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRM the 2nd View Post
Look I and her are the first to know the police are far from perfect and do themselves no favours a lot of the time, but the notion they pick and choose their overtime and actually benefit from it is so far out. They hate football aid and similar as the are forced to work and have rest days cancelled and the force do whatever they can to avoid paying it
Leave days cancelled for 5 hours of double time, involving sitting in a van for 90% of the shift. Poor sods.

Don't expect any sympathy on here when the majority of our experiences with the police, home and away, are negative.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:35 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How close was it to the Royal Mail office on the Holmesdale Road, I'd imagine that has got CCTV pointing out to the road, could be worth an enquiry?

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 13-01-2019, 08:46 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
Maybe it does but that does not mean it is wrong. Policing at most football matches is money for old rope for officers who think that they can treat football fans in a very different way to anyone else.

I am a huge fan of the police but not at football
I have a mate who was football.liason officer for Millwall...Im.sure theyd love to enlighten you.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)
Old 13-01-2019, 08:47 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Anyway, glad Wolf is ok and looks like thisnis all in the right hands of the authorities

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign (satire)