Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-02-2019, 09:54 AM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Struggling?

I know your the pessimistic type at the best times Worksop but I ain't buying that. A Fulham or Huddersfield and maybe so, but we're 13th in the top flight in decent form.

Different game for us today being hunted but they do seem a bit overconfident for my liking.
I think we are struggling. We’re only 3 points above the drop zone. Our team and manager ‘on paper’ should be nowhere near there
Old 17-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
! Come On You Palace !
Let's start with an early goal please!
Old 17-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayGlaws Eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Even with our history or mighty ****-ups and disappointments, and there have been a few, we will not lose today.

Palace win 2-1
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with Ö. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
Old 17-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I feel distinctly uneasy about this.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:35 AM

Gray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGray Greasley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
COYP!Nerves Jangling here,2-1 Palace
Old 17-02-2019, 10:39 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
COYP!!

No banana skins today, please.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:41 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Doncaster are bang in form at home. This is going to be tough.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:44 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Last time I went to an away tie in the FA Cup we lost 1-0 at Hartlepool... should probably stay away from this one.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:44 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Doncaster are bang in form at home.
So were Man City.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Can't help but feel this is one of those instances where a cover bet as some kind of insurance is in order...

Mind you best odds I can see for Doncaster just to progress is not even 3/1! Even in normal time it's only 4.5/1!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:27 AM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some trains have been cancelled from Kings Cross

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:28 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Batshuayi hat trick
Old 17-02-2019, 11:28 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didnít realise it was on BBCí great stuff.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:30 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would like to think the players who may get a chance, bat, tekkers Mayer etc, will grab it with both hands and push for a startin birth!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Bring Back Elgin

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
FFS signalling problem at Retford, which is where I get on. Saying delays until 12pm. My train at 12.50 is saying delayed by 14 mins at the moment

Will keep checking
Old 17-02-2019, 11:42 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj 784 View Post
Some trains have been cancelled from Kings Cross
Yep, my dad’s is running late.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:43 AM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ve been left with 17 minutes to get from London Bridge to Kings Cross, or an hour wait for the next train

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:51 AM
Bring Back Elgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj 784 View Post
Iíve been left with 17 minutes to get from London Bridge to Kings Cross, or an hour wait for the next train
Thereís no trains going from LKX mate. Itís fecked
Old 17-02-2019, 12:17 PM

newish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Thereís no trains going from LKX mate. Itís fecked
Hope everyone who had trains booked makes it ok.

The rail service in this country is the most effective commercial for the car you'll find!
Old 17-02-2019, 12:19 PM
selhurst massive

eagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down loweagle69 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
COYP