Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old Today, 07:31 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Yep binance is a good exchange and good fees.
Old Today, 08:21 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I like binance. Can use card deposits directly, buy either a crypto or fiat to trade with. Need to suss out what you want to buy first and what trading pair to use.

As for timing who knows. Its massively down for most which is the time to buy but.... it really can keep going down. Cant really know. Think of it more as a gamble than investing.

Research it. Not easy with everyone hyping what they are holding but look for a real use case and technology that might survive. Or ride a pump and dump coin but take profits before it collapses
Binance definitely has the most coins available.

I personally find it a bit clunky to use at times, but having used it more over the last few weeks it's becoming easier.

I've bought some more Doge in the last couple of days but set instructions to sell when it hits 0.6.
Old Today, 08:31 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Research it. Not easy with everyone hyping what they are holding but look for a real use case and technology that might survive. Or ride a pump and dump coin but take profits before it collapses

Which makes me wonder why Amazon/Google/Uber haven't rolled out their own crypto.
Old Today, 09:00 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
Which makes me wonder why Amazon/Google/Uber haven't rolled out their own crypto.
They'll all be finished when the Central Banks bring out their own digital currencies. Until then they are just a commodity to speculate with.
Old Today, 09:45 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
They'll all be finished when the Central Banks bring out their own digital currencies. Until then they are just a commodity to speculate with.
Yes. Ultimately I suspect you're right. Banks will be finished if a totally non centralised crypto becomes mainstream as they cut out the middle man in transactions, aka the bank!!

I suspect they will meet this threat by having their own similar functioning block chain that keeps them central to it. It might be they create their own or it might be they adopt existing blcokchain.

99% of these are useless bullshit that will be worth 0 at some point. They are pure hype.. aka doge but you can make money due to the volatility. You have to get out before the dump though.

Some have legitimate purpose and might survive the cull. Bitcoin is basically obsolete as a currency for day to day transactions but could possibly survive as a store of value. A digital gold. One of the many transactions based chains could get adoption such as ripple or nano.

I cant say it enough to ppl who don't know but fancy a dabble. Its a gamble. Dont get caught up and risk money you can't lose. Most will lose
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Thank you Eagles. Won't put in too much, just see it as bonus money - especially when the interest rate on savings is so poop.
Old Today, 10:46 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes. Ultimately I suspect you're right. Banks will be finished if a totally non centralised crypto becomes mainstream as they cut out the middle man in transactions, aka the bank!!

I suspect they will meet this threat by having their own similar functioning block chain that keeps them central to it. It might be they create their own or it might be they adopt existing blcokchain.

99% of these are useless bullshit that will be worth 0 at some point. They are pure hype.. aka doge but you can make money due to the volatility. You have to get out before the dump though.

Some have legitimate purpose and might survive the cull. Bitcoin is basically obsolete as a currency for day to day transactions but could possibly survive as a store of value. A digital gold. One of the many transactions based chains could get adoption such as ripple or nano.

I cant say it enough to ppl who don't know but fancy a dabble. Its a gamble. Dont get caught up and risk money you can't lose. Most will lose
I think Bitcoin will hold it's value, and more businesses will explore how they can trade with it.

The interest is with the likes of VeChain (which I think was mentioned here before), where you have key, big businesses investing to explore the uses of it's blockchain tech.
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Not if there is a discount for using one of those cryptos within their Sphere.... Amazon in particular could benefit. Uber could as well if they move into Autonomous car subscription.
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Since '67

Quote:

I've got a core belief that Bitcoin will eventually be usurped by something.....As that is the history of all things digital and the web since 1994.

I'm hoping its VET
Old Today, 11:24 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post
Not if there is a discount for using one of those cryptos within their Sphere.... Amazon in particular could benefit. Uber could as well if they move into Autonomous car subscription.
Central Banks will ruin it - if they aren't involved. Nobody has deeper pockets than them. They win all the time and both ways. They control the market - they wont let it fall from their grasp.