Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Result
Palace win 46 30.46%
Draw 52 34.44%
Palace loss 53 35.10%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-02-2021, 06:38 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Palace 1-2 Fulham

Mateta 25
Reid 36
Mitrovic 78

Clinton Morrison
Old 26-02-2021, 06:50 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
A lot of punters on here, don't seem to have noticed that the Prem has forbidden refs from giving Palace any more pens this season ....
Old 26-02-2021, 07:11 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace 1 Ayew
Fulham 1 RLC
Old 26-02-2021, 08:38 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1-1 draw. Can't see anything else.

Benteke for us.
Loftus Cheek for them
Old 27-02-2021, 01:26 AM

hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!hilairehair has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Palace 0
Fulham 1 (Lookman)
Old 27-02-2021, 07:07 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Palace 1 (Mateta)

Fulham 1 (Lookman)
Old 27-02-2021, 10:53 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Palace 4

Fulham 0
Old 27-02-2021, 11:20 AM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Palace 1 Ayew
Fulham 0
Safety for another season.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:21 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace1 (Mateta) Fulham 2 (LOftus-Cheek, Mitrovic)
Old 27-02-2021, 05:06 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace 1 Foolham 1 Eze, RLC
Old 27-02-2021, 05:42 PM

Jw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandJw9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
0-3 Fulham
Old 27-02-2021, 05:44 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
Palace 1 Ayew

Fulham 1 RLC
Old 27-02-2021, 06:10 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Palace 2 Ayew, Eze
Fulham 1 Mitrovic
Old 27-02-2021, 06:17 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1-0 Palace win, Ayew with the goal.
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 27-02-2021, 06:39 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
for the first time in my life I will not be over duly upset if we get beat . the silver lining of course is Brighton going into panic mode '

I still think we will have too much for an improving Fulham side though

1-0 to the Eagles
Old 27-02-2021, 06:44 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogburger View Post
for the first time in my life I will not be over duly upset if we get beat . the silver lining of course is Brighton going into panic mode '

I still think we will have too much for an improving Fulham side though

1-0 to the Eagles
Agree with all of this.
Old 27-02-2021, 06:48 PM

Supersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSupersonic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we play like we did against BHA we'll likely get thumped.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:01 PM

lucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelucky_181 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its a win win for me . Love a Palace win but a loss puts our friends in the xhit
Old 27-02-2021, 09:10 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
I am so looking forward to this. If we win, great 3 points if we loose Fulham will be 1 point behind Brighton. I can’t remember when I went into a game with such a smile before

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 27-02-2021, 10:19 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Crystal Palace 0
Fulham 2 (Cairney, Loftus-cheek )