Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
My assumption was that we were interested up until the point that fans weren’t allowed back into stadia as planned. Then it became a case of acting conservatively. Plus two wins in our first two games meant we could be more confident with the existing squad.
Old 17-10-2020, 11:14 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How far is Scott Banks from being a contender on the bench?
Old 17-10-2020, 01:09 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfy View Post
How far is Scott Banks from being a contender on the bench?
2 or 3 of 1st team injuries at a guess.
Old 19-10-2020, 04:13 PM

Will S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Take with as many pinches of salt as you wish, but a Watford supporting friend with some good sources at the club tells me Sarr was in South London last Friday, and Watford were genuinely open to selling for the right price.
Old 19-10-2020, 04:19 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S View Post
Take with as many pinches of salt as you wish, but a Watford supporting friend with some good sources at the club tells me Sarr was in South London last Friday, and Watford were genuinely open to selling for the right price.
Probably was. Sadly we had no intention of getting anywhere near the asking price. The bid for him was just for show.
Old 19-10-2020, 04:20 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S View Post
I was told that he was meeting with the club in Soho, the reason he never traveled to Derby for the game that evening despite what was reported.

I still didnt think we'd pay what they would want regardless.