Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 06:44 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Even friends who support Arsenal have said Wilf shouldn't go to them as he is too good for them and they will ruin him.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
I think we can all accept that Wilf will probably want to move on but I can't have this nonsense of his clan trying to bully CPFC into accepting a chip shop offer from the gooners to make it happen. No respect for Palace in that kind of thing. He's paid a lot of money to be here, put in a serious offer or **** off.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:45 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneseagles View Post
This is exactly what we should do.
I said exactly this earlier in the thread.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:46 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Send him to play in the reserves for 4 years
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 01-07-2019, 06:46 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
He scored I see
Old 01-07-2019, 06:48 PM

Anneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnneseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Arsenal seem to think the rest of the footballing world should feel sorry for them because they don't have much money. They made a an offer for Tierney that Celtic described as a joke and are trying the same with us.
Probationary User

ArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfArseInPeace knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Gooner in peace here. So I never bought we were in for Zaha, with his new contract and our complete lack of a transfer budget. Our budget is supposedly £45m. Can't see how it gets done. I think it falls apart unless you take players plus cash.

I know you all consider 40m a shite offer but Fraser, Ziyech and Fekir are supposedly available for 30m and produced similar/better numbers.

I reckon we might include 1 or 2 players as that would get round United taking 25% and us having F all money. I could see any from Iwobi, Chambers, Elneny, Mustafi, Jenkison being offered up. Mkhitaryan's wages are probably too high. Can't see us parting with Nelson after he scored 7 goals in 600 minutes in the Bundisliga aged 19. Palace could do allot worse than picking up Welbeck on a free when they're at it too.
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
The main thing I'm hearing from Arsenal fans is "why are we trying to spend our entire transfer budget on Zaha when our defence has more gaps than Albert Steptoe's grin?"

Werner Herzog
Old 01-07-2019, 06:50 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
This is typical of the kind of thing the smaller media outlets are coming up with. I think by and large people are seeing the Arsenal offer as pretty derisory.
Everyone knows it’s a pisstake offer, even Arsenal. It’s designed to unsettle Wilf and give his agent terms against a which he can claim the club is blocking his clients progression.

Playing dirty games basically.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:52 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroud Eagle View Post
Parish should contact sky sports and say we have put in a joint bid of 20m for Aubeymang and Lacasette.
Simon Jordan would’ve been all over that

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 01-07-2019, 06:53 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bless him , he’s wants to test himself against the best in the champions league

Hold on , now he’s content with the shite europa league

Because he loves arsenal

Stinks of Ian Wright
Old 01-07-2019, 06:54 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeath eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hero to zero is on the cards here
Old 01-07-2019, 06:54 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroud Eagle View Post
Parish should contact sky sports and say we have put in a joint bid of 20m for Aubeymang and Lacasette.
And offer a bung to any freeloader siblings or second cousins they might have to release a story of how it's always been their ambition to play in a stadium with a Sainsbury's on their doorstep
Old 01-07-2019, 06:55 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Dont really believe the "he wont train" stuff, sounds like agent nonsense and Wilf, accepting that he probably would like the move, doesnt seem the type
Old 01-07-2019, 06:55 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thats the biggest insult of an offer i have seen, are they serious when offering £40m? when there is talk of Man Utd supposedly bing asked or offering £50m for John McGinn at Villa who is nothing special and who they signed last season for £2.5m.
I think Arsenal must have been thinking today is April 1st.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:58 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Thats the biggest insult of an offer i have seen, are they serious when offering £40m? when there is talk of Man Utd supposedly bing asked or offering £50m for John McGinn at Villa who is nothing special and who they signed last season for £2.5m.
They know Wilf wants to come to them so they’re trying to force our hand. I fully expect there to be more bids but doubt they’ll get to what we’re wanting.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 01-07-2019, 07:00 PM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post

If they end up paying that then what we got for AWB will be a piss take. But still that's the problem with being the first big transfer of the season which opens up silly season
Old 01-07-2019, 07:00 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
They know Wilf wants to come to them so they’re trying to force our hand. I fully expect there to be more bids but doubt they’ll get to what we’re wanting.
The next one'll probably be 20m plus Cark Jenkinson.

Werner Herzog
Old 01-07-2019, 07:01 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
If Wilf REALLY wants to
Leave, why doesn’t he just put in a transfer request. It might cost him money but you can’t have everything. Your ‘dream’ and your money.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:02 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Everyone knows it’s a pisstake offer, even Arsenal. It’s designed to unsettle Wilf and give his agent terms against a which he can claim the club is blocking his clients progression.

Playing dirty games basically.
This. Ultimately its Wilf and his agent that has made it difficult to move on with his year on year wage demands. His virtually priced himself out of a move.

He has a value to us which is quite substantial. But given his already on huge wages that makes him less attractive for anyone wishing to sign him and likely why none of the big guns have bothered enquiring.

Realistically a team will have to stump up £70m plus a minimum of £150k a week. And if I'm honest that's a very small wage rise for a player moving on, given what he already earns. I suspect his agent has already agreed nearer £200k a week and with the whole package arsenal are changing their arm and probably cant go much above £40m.

Wilfs has 2 chances of his dream move. Palace accept a low ball offer, which I sincerely and don't believe will happen. Or his scum bag agent goes back to arsenal and says look his desperate to come to you but you have to meet the valuation, therefore we'll accept a wage decrease and will take £60k a week to get the deal done. Like that would ever happen with a professional football but if he wants the move f*** him and pay up