Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-03-2018, 10:35 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Hope Ward and TFM were taking notes.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:38 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
looks the real deal. So refreshing to see a local kid coming through the ranks again
Old 05-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we do go down it will be nice seeing kids like this come through again!
Old 05-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Worth mentioning that he (and Jason Lokilo) played for Congo U20s vs England about two years ago.

I'm so happy for him, he really deserves this. From the first few games I saw of him in the U18s I thought there was something there. I said before that I thought he would make his first-team debut by the age of 20, pretty happy with that prediction (back then I made some terrible predictions).

It's part of what Palace is all about, giving youngsters a chance. Credit to Hodgson who could have played Delaney and/or Jach, or PVA at RB but he didn't. Most of all credit to Aaron who has worked his arse off for years, done everything that was asked of him and until now not really seen the reward of it. Luckily Palace didn't send him on loan to League Two as they planned.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 05-03-2018, 10:52 PM

Lordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLordbenny : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That tackle.....right infront of us was THE moment of the game for me.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Far, far better than TFM. Not as disciplined as Joel, but appears very confident in his ability going both ways
Old 05-03-2018, 11:08 PM

norwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwood58 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He is a massive positive to come out of our injury crisis !
Old 05-03-2018, 11:11 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Going to be a boss man in the Championship next year.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:11 PM

woldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewoldinghameagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I really hope he keeps his place now. I know we can’t afford to, but send TFM back with our best wishes, I don’t want to see us develop manure player for one more minute.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:13 PM
SeŮor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's got skills and not afraid to take on defenders. Impressive start.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:16 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Was superb tonight.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:17 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck on the kid.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:18 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Was very good. Needs to work on his positioning as he was caught out loads.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:18 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very good today not phased playing 2 of the league's big boys.

The lad should be proud of himself 2 really good performances thrown in at the deep end.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:20 PM

chandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post

Give him a break! Heís had a superb game tonight.

Of course heís going to be raw. But every game he plays will help him grow in confidence.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:21 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So many on here said our academy lads arenít good enough as itís Cat 2. That they hadnít excelled on loan etc.

Iíve always been convinced you never know til you give them a chance and their energy and no fear goes a long way. Energises other players as well as fans and short term (if not longer) their attitude means their output is better then a journeyman player who has been not playing and isnít hungry.

Clyne also came from nowhere. No loan. No hype. A healthy balance of youth is in our identity at whatever level.

I really hope people change their attitude towards youth whatever league we are in. And donít demand 4th choice or even 3rd choice in some positions being expensive senior players.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:22 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlem68 View Post
Give him a break! Heís had a superb game tonight.

Of course heís going to be raw. But every game he plays will help him grow in confidence.
Iím not having ago, like I said he played very very well.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:24 PM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Give him a break, for a young lad chucked in a the deep end for two big games he was very impressive.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:32 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
MOTM
Old 05-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwood58 View Post
He is a massive positive to come out of our injury crisis !
at last, a silver lining to our cloud

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!