Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
So has my chauffeur
Coincidentally so has my chauffeur's gardener.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
That'll be because of Bob Crow.
Coincidentally, I have 4 crows in my garden, and one of them is called Bob.

So in a roundabout, middle class way, you could be right.
Old 17-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Sainsburys in Tunbridge Wells doesn't stock loose leaf Lapsang Souchong.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-02-2014, 04:31 PM

Jon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is hereJon_C-Pal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Hmph...heathens...
Old 17-02-2014, 04:55 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bloody waitrose delivered essential eggs instead of my requested free range columbian blacktail! will they ruin the non-stick omelette pan? will they ruin the omelette!? tea ruined!
Old 17-02-2014, 05:32 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Bloody Waitrose delivered essential eggs instead of my requested free range Columbian Blacktail! Will they ruin the non-stick omelette pan? Will they ruin the omelette!? Tea ruined!

Though us normal people would call it 'tea'. If you had used 'supper' that would have made the post more apt.
Old 17-02-2014, 05:36 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Though us normal people .
Old 17-02-2014, 06:00 PM
A Different Gravy

cooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Presume Sainsburys is some kind of emporium?
Old 17-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
"Ray Wilkins has been sacked dear"
Old 17-02-2014, 06:13 PM
A Different Gravy

cooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcooperman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Where the **** is my garden fence?
One should be more creative with one's boundaries - have you considered, rivers or lochs (but not lakes, of course), cliffs and mountain(s) - pref ranges ?

Small and discrete is what you're looking for, that and a (modest) but well equipped private army or retainers.

I consider it a small act of kindness if i lob evian and this mornings brioche at the proles from the east wing battlements at least once a month.
Old 17-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperman View Post
Presume Sainsburys is some kind of emporium?
It alleges so.

Today it has fallen short.

Very short indeed.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Addobellend, apparently

addopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Went to buy some quality sausages yesterday in Sainsbury's, but all they had were those tasteless, dry, 95% pork 'finest', they sell to social climbers and ignorant housewives.

George Eliot
Old 17-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by addopalace View Post
Went to buy some quality sausages yesterday in Sainsbury's, but all they had were those tasteless, dry, 95% pork 'finest', they sell to social climbers and ignorant housewives.
'Finest' is Tesco you foolpiece. Sainsbury is 'Taste the diffence'.
Old 17-02-2014, 07:30 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post

When you shoot a crow, rook or magpie from behind, it looks like an explosion of dark cotton wool.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 17-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post

Four together in a garden? They'll be rooks not crows.
Old 17-02-2014, 07:39 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
In a line, four for one cartridge. Nice. Had a call bird(Maggie) in Burwash. Tied some good flies from that girls minge.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 17-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Pure Codology

I want my mummy.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Addobellend, apparently

addopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST View Post
'Finest' is Tesco you foolpiece. Sainsbury is 'Taste the diffence'.
Whatever; same meat, different gravy.

If it's in superior, darked-toned packaging, and has an asterix somewhere next to the label, it's of the 'finest' ilk.

George Eliot
Old 17-02-2014, 08:03 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
When you shoot a crow, rook or magpie from behind, it looks like an explosion of dark cotton wool.
What about Blackbirds
Old 17-02-2014, 08:05 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
The carrion crows round here are very gregarious indeed. Can't remember the last time I saw a rook in W4, and jackdaws are very thin on the ground too. Plenty of jays and bastard magpies though.