Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
I just noticed my tyopo. Oops. Anyway, Adlerhorst, quite right. I do admit that I grate my carrots rather than chop them. Sshhh....
Old 02-10-2013, 01:02 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
The Mansion Tax makes me choke on my Krug.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
I hate the way restaurants do spaghettit bolognaise instead of using tagliatelle as they should.
And the fact they call it bolognaise rather than ragu.

Tag-Rag > Spag-Bol

And don't get me started on the places that insist on sprinkling dried parmesan on top of it.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I saw an unemployed person spit into a tissue earlier. If they can afford to waste water then we're paying them too much in benefits.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:14 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
The Polish builders are using swimming pool grout to repair the stucco on my columns, and the Filipino nanny is asking for two weeks leave to go home for her mother's funeral, right in the middle of a school term.

Last edited by Stellavista; 02-10-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:17 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Mumsnet is down.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fusilli replacing Penne on my Waitrose home delivery. I chucked it at the drivers f*cking head.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I've got 99 middle class problems but a fridge ain't one.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:50 PM

Andy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fear
I'm trying to deal with the realisation that I will never get British Airways permanent gold membership on their new life tier points system.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:50 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Can't come to Waitrose on Sunday as I'm pretending to be a Catholic for a few months.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:57 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Buckfast ain't as cheap as it use to be.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
My monthly wine delivery was left on the doorstep rather than in the meter cupboard as requested.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:12 PM

Nofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I refer to anywhere outside London as the 'provinces'.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:16 PM

Nofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNofishtoday : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
It's ridiculously hard to find panna da cucina outside of London.
Thats because outside of London is 'the provinces' and terribly backward.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:37 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofishtoday View Post
Thats because outside of London is 'the provinces' and terribly backward.
Adlerhorst settles into his new environment:

Old 02-10-2013, 02:38 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The current austerity measures means that we struggle to spend as much time as we used to at our cottage just outside of Newquay along with only being able to take two weeks, as opposed to our usual month, at the villa in Tuscany in August

We are all in this together
Old 02-10-2013, 02:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

The village choir seems to be a front for a wife swapping network.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:42 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My 110 year old piano is incredibly out of tune.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
The village choir seems to be a front for a wife swapping network.
And the problem?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 02-10-2013, 02:51 PM

Andy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fearAndy Adams is a gunboat in a sea of fear
I cannot seem to locate a village choir near me.