Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
And the problem?
I have no wife to swap!
Old 02-10-2013, 03:26 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had to drive to the paper shop this morning as the ruddy paper boy delivered a daily Telegraph instead of my Daily Mail. To top it off, outside the shop the parking spaces have been made so small one can barely fit the X5 in.

What an awfull, awfull morning.

Last edited by OriginalNutter; 02-10-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:29 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
There just some terrible awful people in Bali these days.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Oh god, that is so true of many places these days. One has cancelled one's winter holiday to Senegal this year because the little village we discovered is now full of surfers.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:41 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Oh god, that is so true of many places these days. One has cancelled one's winter holiday to Senegal this year because the little village we discovered is now full of surfers.
I cant go back to Goa. Its overrun with 'new money' Russians.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The delivery van from Fortnum and Mason parked facing the wrong way outside our house, so that the neighbours couldn't see the Royal Warrant on the drivers door. And they had the nerve to supply our Evian in plastic bottles.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 02-10-2013, 03:55 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The delivery van from Fortnum and Mason parked facing the wrong way outside our house, so that the neighbours couldn't see the Royal Warrant on the drivers door. And they had the nerve to supply our Evian in plastic bottles.
You are Hyacinth Bucket etc etc
Old 02-10-2013, 03:59 PM

Gilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is hereGilbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
The Polish builders are using swimming pool grout to repair the stucco on my columns.
How would you know the difference? Unless...................

Jeeves, a commoner walks among us! Saddle the horse and fetch the dogs at once, we will hunt him down!
Old 02-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
One has to leave matches at the Amex before 80 minutes these days to avoid the car park queues. And where abouts IS Doncaster? One also can't get a smoked salmon bagel in the 1901 club lounges any more -it's all hand crafted pies and 'real' ales. Why on earth did they think that they would be popular?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 02-10-2013, 04:08 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
I just don't know which travertine tiles to choose.

SaulAlinsky
Old 02-10-2013, 04:16 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
London Grammar's album hasn't downloaded to my device properly.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
I wanted to start a Deli / coffee shop in Peckham called 'Foccacia On The Rye' but some Trustafarian beat me to it!
Old 02-10-2013, 04:23 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Henfield Eagle?

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:26 PM

My 7 year old Daughter had the cheek to ask me for a new Blackeberry! Blackberry? They are so the naughties. I had to tell her to put her Ipad away and go to her room.
I really wonder why I pay so much for her education.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:04 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
And the problem?
He realised why his missus often pops out for a tenor?
Old 03-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Expat Thornton Heathen

Hitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
While even the meanest of the supermarkets now sell Bombay Sapphire, it's getting harder to get good tonic. As for limes, their quality is not what it used to be. How is one supposed to get one's five a day?
Old 03-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
My monthly wine delivery was left on the doorstep rather than in the meter cupboard as requested.
You have two options here, you vile oik.

Un) include this task in your au pair's employment contract and/or deux) install a refrigerated wine delivery recepticle inside the spare garage.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The vaseline I use to lubricate my vagina is no longer organic
Old 03-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller View Post
The vaseline I use to lubricate my vagina is no longer organic
The you simply must try the new solution from Waitrose; a peppermint oil infused with the teardrops of a Siberian Tiger. My hubby was aghast to begin with but after three months of barely touching the sides we both agree that we've stumbled upon a devine enabler.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:15 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Which European Christmas market should one attend?

SaulAlinsky