Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
True - someone in the pew behind us did say he should have gone to Worcester Park.
Now that sir is undeliably a Waitrose
Old 07-10-2013, 11:33 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
you just can't trust Tescos - no St Austells Proper Job in stock

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
'Pew'.

I would have thought not a word that is often used on the BBS.

A quick search suggests 111 times before, however.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-10-2013, 11:35 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
you just can't trust Tescos - no St Austells Proper Job in stock
any 3V cards?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
'Pew'.

I would have thought not a word that is often used on the BBS.

A quick search suggests 111 times before, however.
How many of those were in the context of Pepe Le...

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 07-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
How many of those were in the context of Pepe Le...
Good point.

What a sad indictment of our times.

<cue Cicero>

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Your amazon order will be delivered on x October by DPD.

DPD?

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The local Priest has been feeling up children's bottoms and supplying them with alcohol but if we take Felicity and Bertie out of the church we won't be able to get them into the school we want them to go to
Old 07-10-2013, 12:15 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can I ponce a shovel full of sand squire, so I can prime my chiminea?

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 07-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Was at a BBQ on Sat four of us got talking about kids and how different it is now to us then I backed out because it was all about Abigail not doing her studies correctly before going on a trip all around Europe (from Canada) and to warrant her new car...I was going to go into one when we were kids but this time it was just not going to fit...

Gave a mate a lift home same night who is a top engineer for an aerospace company, he told me because I have a bit of money spare from my small biz I is just like him upper middle class now....
Old 07-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was invited to a neighbour's house for a soiree at the weekend. The dreadful fellow had chilled what would have been a rather nice white burgundy.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:05 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Has anyone noticed how the costs for servicing at Audi garages has increased over and above inflation this year?
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 07-10-2013, 01:07 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
Has anyone noticed how the costs for servicing at Audi garages has increased over and above inflation this year?
You disgust me - you should send your audi back to germany for a jolly good servicing, just like me.

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-10-2013, 01:11 PM

Which yoghurt is best for knitting with?

Total is good if a bit gloopy but is Turkish yoghurt just as good?

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-10-2013, 01:14 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
My dear boy, Audi is so last year. Anyway where is everyone skiing this year?
Old 07-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
My dear boy, Audi is so last year. Anyway where is everyone skiing this year?
Chance would be a fine thing! Bloody Bank CEO has put me on an extended stint in the bally Foreign Exchange hot seat. So no après piste for me this year old chum. Still by next season it's likely I'll be able to buy my own smallish ski resort (I'm thinking somewhere like Macugnaga which Tabatha thinks is absolutely divine) and still have enough over to pick up a decent pile in Surrey Heath so I guess it's not all bad news.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Thanks to gastro pubs and the like, prices at reclamation yards seem to have soared so I'm having to rethink the idea of using railway timbers for the new garden furniture.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Addobellend, apparently

addopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Thanks to gastro pubs and the like, prices at reclamation yards seem to have soared so I'm having to rethink the idea of using railway timbers for the new garden furniture.
It's a myth that everyone in gastro pubs are middle class. I went to Westerham recently, and, as anyone familiar with that famous Churchillian Georgian Town on the Greensand Ridge will tell you, it only really has gastro-pubs (and a Chinese).

There was nothing middle class about it, just your usual ultra-common, aging white-flighters; the women in size 16 Laura Ashley and the men in shorts and T-shirts displaying knobbly knees and fading tattoos.

The middle classes have more taste than to eat in Gastro-pubs or indeed to shop at Waitrose, dare I say it.

George Eliot
Old 07-10-2013, 06:23 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by addopalace View Post
The middle classes have more taste than to eat in Gastro-pubs or indeed to shop at Waitrose, dare I say it.
These were two of my life performance indicators. I feel like I've just slide down a snake on the great snakes and ladders board of life. You can take the boy out the Heath etc etc I know my place :-(
Old 07-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My boss and his wife were over for dinner, and I was making a starter of Beef carpaccio. Unluckily, my fibre broadband connection was down, so I couldn't follow the Nigella.com recipe. Now they are dead of embolisms, and I am terribly embarrassed.

Will the council take them away if I phone or will I have to pay?

And can I get compensation from BT for the connection troubles?