Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-10-2013, 07:31 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
My dear boy, Audi is so last year. Anyway where is everyone skiing this year?
the main line between dundee and carnoustie

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 25-10-2013, 05:04 PM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
all the doubters will be dealt with when it is confirmed....
Old 25-10-2013, 11:15 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Same paper:

A Primrose Hill yoga centre popular with celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jude Law could be forced to relocate as part of plans to redevelop the building.

Triyoga has been housed at a site in Erskine Road for 13 years and was the first of four centres in exclusive locations around the capital.

But the yoga, Pilates and treatment centre, which is reportedly a celebrity haven for stars like Kate Moss, Geri Halliwell and Sadie Frost, could be moving within the year when its lease expires.

Managing director and Triyoga founder Jonathan Sattin, of Millfield Lane, Highgate, said: “[The landlord] talked about redeveloping the site and told us he wanted us to stay. I’m not sure what’s changed.

“It’s disappointing, I had a good relationship with the landlord.

“I said to him, let’s have a dialogue to make sure we stay here two weeks ago, but I have had no response.”

Planning permission was granted in early 2012 to redevelop Triyoga’s building.

Mr Sattin said he was told by his landlord that Triyoga would remain at the site, potentially moving to the Leeder House office building.

But at a public meeting on development plans to turn Leeder House into a residential development, held at Primrose Hill Community Library on Tuesday, architects PKS Architects admitted it is unlikely that Triyoga could stay at the Erskine Road site.

Landlord Matthew Storey, of Erskine Road, was one of dozens of angry residents, including “Queen of Shops” Mary Portas, at the consultation to comment on the plans.

He said: “The plans will affect every business in Primrose Hill.

“The footfall from Triyoga is important to us. Around 400 people come through Primrose Hill as a direct result of Triyoga being there.”

Mr Sattin said the move would impact the whole community.

“There are people who have moved to Primrose Hill because they want to be near Triyoga,” he said.

My heart absolutely f*cking bleeds for these poor people.
Old 25-10-2013, 11:18 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork1 View Post

I can understand her anger. What will she use as minge filler now?

For those in any doubt, there is a part of North London almost entirely populated by tossers.
Sort of Dulwich, writ large.
Old 26-10-2013, 12:36 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Makes a change from people moaning about the delivery lorries blocking the road.
Old 26-10-2013, 12:43 AM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And I assumed it was a piss-take until I read the comments on the story!
Old 26-10-2013, 12:52 AM

And another Ham and High non-story :To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Camden’s one and only dog yoga instructor is looking to bring her unique classes to Hampstead after *being priced out of the studio where she has taught for a year.
I can't see Hampstead being cheaper than Camden.
Old 26-10-2013, 12:55 AM

Nork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is hereNork1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
And I assumed it was a piss-take until I read the comments on the story!
The wind up about poor quality Tuscan olive oil might be down to me
"The cameras at the moment are focusing on the Liverpool fans, they look in disbelief, they look shocked, there's the odd one in tears. They've also just focused on one who's just picked his nose and eaten it which is rather disgusting."

Quote:
Old 26-10-2013, 01:00 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
If the damn stock market keeps going up like this I'm going to have to move back to the Cayman Islands again FFS!
Old 26-10-2013, 01:11 AM

Quote:
The wind up about poor quality Tuscan olive oil might be down to me
I won't tell the sour-faced cow if you don't, though I think she's onto you!
Old 26-10-2013, 01:15 AM

I would.

Quote:
Old 26-10-2013, 01:19 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Are we talking the Popeye Olive Oil here?
Old 26-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
I won't tell the sour-faced cow if you don't, though I think she's onto you!
Of course she's onto him, any fool knows the best olive comes from Puglia, not Tuscany.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 26-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Price of olives is set to rise.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:28 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Old 09-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I can understand her anger. What will she use as minge filler now?

For those in any doubt, there is a part of North London almost entirely populated by tossers.
Sort of Dulwich, writ large.
By 'there is a part', I take it you meant 'all'.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 09-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post

For those in any doubt, North London is entirely populated by tossers.
EFA
Old 10-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Addobellend, apparently

addopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaddopalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'M LIVING AMONGST POOR PEOPLE!!!

MY MUM FEEDS ME FROZEN FOOD, AND THEN COMPLIMENTS IT!!!

IT'S HORRIBLE!!!

George Eliot
Old 26-01-2014, 05:58 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
The Great Goat's Cheese Shortage of 2014

Old 26-01-2014, 06:10 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Above inflation rise in season ticket prices - To view the link you have to Register or Login