Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2020, 09:03 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Cutting short out in-UK holiday with deep regret and anger. No advice whatsoever from government and as a result of theirs and supermarkets ongoing irresponsibility, we can’t stay at the other end of the country and run the risk of not being able to do a normal shop. The general public show time and time again that they cannot be trusted but panic buying is being encouraged to give retail a bump before year end. It’s fkn appalling.

Finding it a real shit show and indictment of a nation supposedly full of Brexity Blitz spirit.
Old 17-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Currently trying to lead a packed pub in a chorus of "Maidstoned eagle is a wanker, is a wanker..."
Would have thought that would have been a walk in the park...
Old 17-03-2020, 10:43 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Cutting short out in-UK holiday with deep regret and anger. No advice whatsoever from government and as a result of theirs and supermarkets ongoing irresponsibility, we canít stay at the other end of the country and run the risk of not being able to do a normal shop. The general public show time and time again that they cannot be trusted but panic buying is being encouraged to give retail a bump before year end. Itís fkn appalling.

Finding it a real shit show and indictment of a nation supposedly full of Brexity Blitz spirit.
Government advice should be focussed on your holiday ?!
Old 17-03-2020, 10:58 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
The bloke from Ainít half hot Mum?
Gunner Gloria, isn't it.
Old 17-03-2020, 10:58 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Government advice should be focussed on your holiday ?!
Where TF have I said that?

There is advice for people travelling outside UK, there should also be advice for people travelling in UK.

This doesnít mean I am worse off than people dying or losing their business. Itís a statement of fact and a completely valid one.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:02 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
The general public show time and time again that they cannot be trusted but panic buying is being encouraged to give retail a bump before year end. Itís fkn appalling.
I thought panic buying was not being encouraged, however large numbers are doing it anyway.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:02 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where TF have I said that?

There is advice for people travelling outside UK, there should also be advice for people travelling in UK.

This doesnít mean I am worse off than people dying or losing their business. Itís a statement of fact and a completely valid one.
I think the advice on Monday was relevant for anyone in the UK, whether living or travelling.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:06 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think the advice on Monday was relevant for anyone in the UK, whether living or travelling.
Advice for dead people would be a bit pointless.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:07 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Advice for dead people would be a bit pointless.
Surely that depends if you believe in the afterlife
Old 17-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
I thought panic buying was not being encouraged, however large numbers are doing it anyway.
Itís being left up to supermarkets to encourage shoppers. But the evidence is that this is not working, scare stories on Facebook have much more currency than Boris Johnson and pleading letters from the grocers.

Just had an email from Waitrose saying they wonít restrict purchases but they hope customers will be sensible. At what point do they admit the public cannot be trusted? You canít buy milk within a 20 mile radius of Exeter tonight.

Iíll sort of be ok because Iím a mainly vegan twat and people are not touching tofu with a barge pole, but Iím concerned for stuff like milk and some meds my missus needs.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:10 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Gunner Gloria, isn't it.
''lovely boy''.
Old 18-03-2020, 05:14 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
I think I'd rather way dog food
Probably why pet aisle is decimated .
Pot noodles have long life so hence current popularity .
Old 18-03-2020, 05:23 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
It’s being left up to supermarkets to encourage shoppers. But the evidence is that this is not working, scare stories on Facebook have much more currency than Boris Johnson and pleading letters from the grocers.

Just had an email from Waitrose saying they won’t restrict purchases but they hope customers will be sensible. At what point do they admit the public cannot be trusted? You can’t buy milk within a 20 mile radius of Exeter tonight.

I’ll sort of be ok because I’m a mainly vegan twat and people are not touching tofu with a barge pole, but I’m concerned for stuff like milk and some meds my missus needs.
Doesn’t help Sainsbury’s are restricting certain items at 5, 5 ffs should be 2-3 max. Deliveries are as big as Christmas every night at mo but we can’t meet demand due to the selfish public panic buying.

Edit just remembered this site has been monitored in past .

Last edited by orp pisshead1; 18-03-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Old 18-03-2020, 10:28 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Heinz soup shelves in our supermarkets have been swept bare. All the other soups are in plentiful supply. Same is true for lots of other canned stuff, spaghetti, baked beans, meatballs and similar shite.
Old 18-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Would have thought that would have been a walk in the park...
Its an upgrade from "Maidstoned Eagle is a ****!"

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-03-2020, 12:43 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís being left up to supermarkets to encourage shoppers. But the evidence is that this is not working, scare stories on Facebook have much more currency than Boris Johnson and pleading letters from the grocers.

Just had an email from Waitrose saying they wonít restrict purchases but they hope customers will be sensible. At what point do they admit the public cannot be trusted? You canít buy milk within a 20 mile radius of Exeter tonight.

Iíll sort of be ok because Iím a mainly vegan twat and people are not touching tofu with a barge pole, but Iím concerned for stuff like milk and some meds my missus needs.
Itís a bid odd to have a milk shortage there, as it doesnít last long enough to be kept for ages.

Do you mean the long-life milk? Thatís harder to find now, but Iíve seen plenty of fresh milk in the shops in the Croydon area.
Old 18-03-2020, 12:48 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With the rumoured lock down starting Friday it won’t get any better!
Old 18-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Probably why pet aisle is decimated .
Pot noodles have long life so hence current popularity .
Add half a tin of Chum to a jar of Balti sauce and you will never tell the difference. Just off out for some microwave rice and that's me sorted
Old 18-03-2020, 01:11 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Itís a bid odd to have a milk shortage there, as it doesnít last long enough to be kept for ages.

Do you mean the long-life milk? Thatís harder to find now, but Iíve seen plenty of fresh milk in the shops in the Croydon area.
All fresh milk as well as long life. Coz I'm a busy cnt I spoke to the bloke in Tesco and he said he's worked there 30 years and never seen anything it. His branch got through a pre Xmas type blitz in less than a day (basically sold the equivalent of a week at Xmas in under a day in March).
Old 18-03-2020, 01:20 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Pretty much the same as me. I went to Tescos an hour ago, virtually all shelves and aisles decimated, but the fruit and veg section almost completely stocked, and the vegan / vegetarian section in the fridges is almost full too.

Makes me laugh, all the alcohol aisles were empty, do people really think this is going to be one big piss up for a couple of weeks and then everything will be ok?

The other thing I was slightly surprised was well stocked is bacon. No real reason why, but no one seems to be touching the bacon or gammon.