Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh yes. “Let’s face the music and dance......”
Old 14-03-2020, 08:42 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Not bothered been to EG and Creepy shops today. Not quite so many in Creepy today.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:09 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pot noddles are like cockroaches will survive anything
Old 14-03-2020, 09:26 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Yes, went to a wedding in Haywards Heath.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:34 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Sainsburyís in Exeter: panic buying now moved onto cereals, chocolate and pot noodles.
Just been out to get some petrol and pick up a few things at the Morrisons store.

Toilet paper wiped out.

Pasta joke.

Old 14-03-2020, 09:48 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
I was hoping to do a bit of panic buying myself this afternoon. I thought I'd be really clever and buy up all the brown rice from Sainsbury's. There must be someone equally cunning living in the Selsdon/Addington area because when I got there, all the brown rice had gone.

Strangely enough, there was some pasta left over - that funny-coloured pasta that's made with spinach and tomato powder, so it has a colour that makes it 'fun' to cook with. I bought two packets.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:50 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Popped out for a pint in the village. Pub 1 was rammed with people eating so gave it a miss as there would be no seats. Pub 2 had a private do so avoided. Pub 3 reasonably quiet so had a couple of pints of Dublinís finest. Theyíve just cancelled Sky Sports because the footie has gone.
Old 14-03-2020, 09:54 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I was hoping to do a bit of panic buying myself this afternoon. I thought I'd be really clever and buy up all the brown rice from Sainsbury's. There must be someone equally cunning living in the Selsdon/Addington area because when I got there, all the brown rice had gone.

Strangely enough, there was some pasta left over - that funny-coloured pasta that's made with spinach and tomato powder, so it has a colour that makes it 'fun' to cook with. I bought two packets.
I like the tricolour pasta!
Old 14-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Glad all over

dannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Played this afternoon. For the second week running the ref said no official FA Respect handshake. After the game (2-1 victory) everyone shook hands as normal, including the ref.

Back to the pub for an hour or so than home. BAU!
Old 14-03-2020, 10:03 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I like the tricolour pasta!
Yes, you can tell yourself it's good for you because it's got spinach powder in it.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:16 PM

PalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post

I think to panic buy you need to be at the supermarket door at opening time. God knows what's going on with toilet paper, bizarre.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceRichard View Post
I think to panic buy you need to be at the supermarket door at opening time. God knows what's going on with toilet paper, bizarre.
Sod that, that sounds too much like caddying.

I'd rather go caddying.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:22 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceRichard View Post
Weird ainít it?! Even in the photo above, loo roll all gone but plenty of kitchen roll, which surely would make some sense with people wiping down their sides etc.

Odd.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:35 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Brought a decent bottle of single malt Chivas Regal 15 year old. Settling in for a few weeks of just shopping for food medicine. Seeing it looks likely that is what we will be told to do if in high risk groups anyway next week.
Trying to work out what to do with the time being retired we had routine ensuring we did not do nothing all week.
There is limit on seeing family too many school aged grandchildren.
If I get to bored will have a look at political threads sure I can debate on there for a day.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:38 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Yes, pot noodles were disappearing fast in our Tescos as well. Bizarre. Why?
Last forever. They can take the Bombay Bad Boy but leave the Naked Kitchen Katsu Curry rice for us educated folk, ffs.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:39 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post
Weird ainít it?! Even in the photo above, loo roll all gone but plenty of kitchen roll, which surely would make some sense with people wiping down their sides etc.

Odd.
I went to Lidl today and they gave me a free packet of kitchen roll because I spent over twenty quid (entirely on toilet roll). Not sure why I'm posting this, it was just a bit strange picking up a freebie as I strolled out with the other plebs.

Just kidding about the toilet roll btw.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Was walking through Sheffield City centre just now and all the pubs and bars seemed pretty packed.

I do wonder if different parts of the country are reacting differently at all.
Sheff boozers are always, and always will be, totally rammed on a Saturday afternoon

Always

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Brought a decent bottle of single malt Chivas Regal 15 year old.
Is Chivas Regal not a blend?
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in Switzerland, and other than getting some bits from the supermarket, the only time we are heading out is for walks in the woods.

You guys will be where we are in a week or so... good luck
Old 14-03-2020, 10:42 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayP41ace View Post

Odd.
Because that spaz on Facebook that started this only mentioned toilet roll cardboard being a Covid transmission vessel which was being recalled to be incinerated by governments, and the spanners sharing that bollox didnít make the leap to the cardboard in kitchen roll.

What until Boris from Smolensk thinks up that little meme and you wonít be able to buy Juan Sheet for love nor money.