Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2020, 11:28 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Dalwhinnie is an absolute corker, never gave it to anyone who didn’t adore it.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:28 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bbc should have a 24 hour news channel
Old 14-03-2020, 11:35 PM

Who Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Yes, pot noodles were disappearing fast in our Tescos as well. Bizarre. Why?
Probably because they need something to help use up all the excess bog roll they have stockpiled.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
Usually this time of year solo. However in summer one ice cube.
Is the correct answer

Although, all very personal !

Well played sir
Old 14-03-2020, 11:46 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Dalwhinnie is excellent, as are Bowmore and Jura. As you say all very personal

Canít wait for my first Turnberry trip in May to start the tasting ...
Blimey. Another holiday. Hope you have checked the refund policy.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:56 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Not a holiday. Work

Remember that ?
Old 15-03-2020, 03:39 AM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Got to wokingf to find the football was csancelled. Not6 wantimng to play is apparently endemic in East London as the oppo was Dagenham and Redbridge who refused to come
Old 15-03-2020, 06:09 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Panic buying has started down here. I purchased more booze.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 15-03-2020, 06:23 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Panic buying has started down here. I purchased more booze.
Dulls the pain of not having enough toilet rolls.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:12 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:47 AM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
Bbc should have a 24 hour news channel
It does, doesn't it - channel 503 from memory.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:21 AM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
As of yesterday only 43 cases reported in Chile, although I expect that number to increase quite rapidly over the next few weeks.
So life goes on as normal and yes I am going out.
Went to the super yesterday and I must admit I did buy a little more than usual.
Pick.up some packed.lunch items.for.Pete.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:26 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I had to run a charity event yesterday. Didn’t really want to, partly because attendance would be down anyway, making it less worthwhile. But the charity need the money.

Turns out it was mostly worth it, but I’m glad it’s over and I don’t have another one of these for 3 months. I’ll continue to plan for it and assume it’s on.

Afterwards thoroughly enjoyed watching my son in a match. Everyone happy to see each other, but we didn’t do the usual handshakes and hugs etc. Not a problem.

Actually, I’d say most of the people I met yesterday were even nicer than usual. They were pleased we’d made the effort and, on parting, wished each other well.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:04 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Dalwhinnie is an absolute corker, never gave it to anyone who didnít adore it.
One of my favourites too. I like anything East of the A9 (Dalwhinnie is actually about 100 yards West of the A9, but never mind) but Islay malts taste foul to me, like seawater and fag ash. Yuck.

Won't be getting in anything new anytime soon though because we have enough booze to sink an aircraft carrier already.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:05 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Cares? View Post
Probably because they need something to help use up all the excess bog roll they have stockpiled.
IME eating that stuff results in being unable to shite for a few days. Perhaps constipation is the solution for people who can't get bog roll.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Yesterday was a normal day apart from there being no football. Mrs S300 and I had lunch out and then went to a NT property.
Preaching twice today and then two meetings tomorrow at a heritage railway.
The talk I was going to on Thursday morning has been cancelled.
Little change of lifestyle so far but I expect there to be changes.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:21 AM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can’t work from home so carrying on as normal.

Sainsbury’s yesterday had no pasta, tomato sauce or baked beans. There was a little girl about 7 years old crying her eyes out, so had no choice but to give her her toilet roll back.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:29 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot View Post
Canít work from home so carrying on as normal.

Sainsburyís yesterday had no pasta, tomato sauce or baked beans. There was a little girl about 7 years old crying her eyes out, so had no choice but to give her her toilet roll back.
Reminds me of that photo of the old white van which has written on dust on the back "No toilet rolls stored in this van."
Old 15-03-2020, 10:22 AM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still going to work not lucky enough to have to option of working from home but there is less people at my work who are taking it in turns to work from home. So a bit quieter on the trains as well which is nice .
Missing the Palace so thinking of going down and supporting my nearest non-league side Croydon FC this Wednesday Vs Bridon Ropes 7.45 . Their website is crap so unsure if you can pay on the gate or online somewhere anyone know ? They had a good 0-3 win yesterday as well so looking forward to my first match at Croydon Arena.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imashed View Post
Still going to work not lucky enough to have to option of working from home but there is less people at my work who are taking it in turns to work from home. So a bit quieter on the trains as well which is nice .
Missing the Palace so thinking of going down and supporting my nearest non-league side Croydon FC this Wednesday Vs Bridon Ropes 7.45 . Their website is crap so unsure if you can pay on the gate or online somewhere anyone know ? They had a good 0-3 win yesterday as well so looking forward to my first match at Croydon Arena.
Be amazed if you canít pay on the gate

What tier are they in ?