Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2020, 10:36 AM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Dalwhinnie is excellent, as are Bowmore and Jura. As you say all very personal

Canít wait for my first Turnberry trip in May to start the tasting ...
I am more of an Islay kind of guy.............. Mmmmm......... Ardbeg!!!
Old 15-03-2020, 10:48 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Gym is pretty busy this morning considering. I have come armed with dettol anti-everything cleaning wipes.

But nowhere near as busy as the trampoline air park next door, which was rammed as I walked past.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:52 AM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was at Cheltenham races Tuesday and Thursday. In pub Friday and yesterday. Going to isolate myself now until I get paid at the end of month, and see what the situation is like then. But I do work from home anyway.
Old 15-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is herePat of the Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mether View Post
Was at Cheltenham races Tuesday and Thursday. In pub Friday and yesterday. Going to isolate myself now until I get paid at the end of month, and see what the situation is like then. But I do work from home anyway.
So in other words you spunked all your dough on the ponies
Old 15-03-2020, 11:06 AM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Oxted Eagle View Post
Is that Blandford ABC ? Decent club and had I known about it Iíd have driven up for that (Iím in Dorch). Should be a good night even if you are on your own
No they never seem to have one now sadly,I had heard that the venue they were using at the school sports centre are not very helpful to it which makes it difficult.Les B from Blandford ABC(i guess you may know who i mean?) was there as a ref and judge as normal but this was Sturminster Newton ABC also a very good club i think and was at stalbridge.
Pleased to report i wasn't BNM in end and managed to get hold of my mate,great nights entertainment 16 bouts(2 cancelled) i think,all decent contests many were excellent.As price for entertainment its difficult to beat Amateur boxing £12.50 starting 7:30 and Finished at 11.Venue was a bit small, i dont know why it wasn't at the Exchange in Stur as often is.
Special mention to those coaches etc that give up there time to travel to these events particularly the guys i noticed from Middlesborough and Sunderland.The sunderland team at less than 24 hour notice as a suitable quality stand in!
Old 15-03-2020, 11:32 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by imashed View Post
Still going to work not lucky enough to have to option of working from home but there is less people at my work who are taking it in turns to work from home. So a bit quieter on the trains as well which is nice .

Missing the Palace so thinking of going down and supporting my nearest non-league side Croydon FC this Wednesday Vs Bridon Ropes 7.45 . Their website is crap so unsure if you can pay on the gate or online somewhere anyone know ? They had a good 0-3 win yesterday as well so looking forward to my first match at Croydon Arena.

Itís always been pay at the gate
Old 15-03-2020, 12:23 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Pick.up some packed.lunch items.for.Pete.
As packed lunching requires a fair amount of forward thinking I imagine Pete has got enough spam in.
Old 15-03-2020, 12:36 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Be amazed if you canít pay on the gate

What tier are they in ?

Southern counties east football league .
Old 15-03-2020, 12:37 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by imashed View Post
Still going to work not lucky enough to have to option of working from home but there is less people at my work who are taking it in turns to work from home. So a bit quieter on the trains as well which is nice .
Missing the Palace so thinking of going down and supporting my nearest non-league side Croydon FC this Wednesday Vs Bridon Ropes 7.45 . Their website is crap so unsure if you can pay on the gate or online somewhere anyone know ? They had a good 0-3 win yesterday as well so looking forward to my first match at Croydon Arena.
Arent Croydon FC in the Isthmian ?
Old 15-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
It’s always been pay at the gate
Cheers

Be good to get a few Palace down there and bolster their crowd .
Old 15-03-2020, 12:38 PM

Zenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZenith : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, 3rd day in a row at my local pub here in the West Midlands. Bollocks to it all.
Old 15-03-2020, 12:43 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
The wife and I decided that if we are going to catch it we might as well make sure the house is clean and bedding is washed and ironed ready for lock-down.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 15-03-2020, 12:57 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile View Post
I am more of an Islay kind of guy.............. Mmmmm......... Ardbeg!!!
If whisky is a journey with tasting stations along the way, Ardbeg is the very end of the Peat line, terminal station.

It has a loyal and hard core following, who I am convinced enjoy the fact that they enjoy Ardberg only slightly more than the fact no one else likes it.

Like Glenmo, it is owned by Moet Henessey, I remember some years back the US division telling me that every other week they would have an email from someone who bought a bottle for the first time and it had 'gone off' or something was wrong with it.

Not for me, but if peat is your thing then Ardbeg is a particularly fine and strong example
Old 15-03-2020, 01:14 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I am already getting pissed off with all the 'I/we are self-isolating' shit on social media...
Old 15-03-2020, 01:16 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I am already getting pissed off with all the 'I/we are self-isolating' shit on social media...
Wonder how chipper they'll be in four or five days.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:06 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Another twat on social media banging on about meditation and 'inward positive energy'. I think I almost prefer the flat Earthers.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:13 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Another twat on social media banging on about meditation and 'inward positive energy'. I think I almost prefer the flat Earthers.
Chill Stellavista - i recommend meditation and Yoga.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:17 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Bored shit less, imagine not liking any sports, how dull must your life be.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:19 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Game this morning, played in good spirits, we ran out 2-1 winners.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Game this morning, played in good spirits, we ran out 2-1 winners.
Morden & District or Leatherhead?
Closed Thread