Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2020, 02:25 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Morden & District or Leatherhead?
Leatherhead Timbo. Morden & District doesn't exist anymore.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:28 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Yes. At a busy Chessington today
Old 15-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Arent Croydon FC in the Isthmian ?
No, Imashed is correct, SE Counties starts at Tier 9, one below Isthmian
Old 15-03-2020, 02:30 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Another twat on social media banging on about meditation and 'inward positive energy'. I think I almost prefer the flat Earthers.
It sounds like your chakras might be misaligned.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:31 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Leatherhead Timbo. Morden & District doesn't exist anymore.
Shoot, my son's team folded about two years back and I knew Morden was dwindling, but dint know it had gone
Old 15-03-2020, 02:40 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Shoot, my son's team folded about two years back and I knew Morden was dwindling, but dint know it had gone
I first played in M&D 10 years ago and there was 10 Divisions. Last season I understand there were 2. All the remaining teams have either joined the Leatherhead & District League or the Southern Sunday Combination League which is based out of Sutton.

Who was your sons old team?
Old 15-03-2020, 02:44 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Results of the poll show how stupid the general public are. When your parents and grandparents are dying from this virus because you unknowingly transferred it to them, you’ve only got yourselves to blame.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:46 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Results of the poll show how stupid the general public are. When your parents and grandparents are dying from this virus because you unknowingly transferred it to them, youíve only got yourselves to blame.
And this site represents the middle class toffs.
Old 15-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

He played a few years for Carshalton Village. A couple of seasons back there were still six divisions

When I played Morden, many years ago, I believe there were c14 divisions
Old 15-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Just found out my in laws have been to church this morning

They have more underlying health issues than I could possibly recount

Unbefvckinglievable
Old 15-03-2020, 02:57 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
He played a few years for Carshalton Village. A couple of seasons back there were still six divisions

When I played Morden, many years ago, I believe there were c14 divisions
Morden died a death because the teams just couldn't seem to stop fighting all the time. Those who joined the L&D were told in no simple terms, any trouble and you are out, no ifs or buts.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I am already getting pissed off with all the 'I/we are self-isolating' shit on social media...
These are probably the same arseholes who have been stockpiling all the bog rolls, sanitisers, kitchen rolls and dried pasta. Wankers one and all
Old 15-03-2020, 03:02 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Just found out my in laws have been to church this morning

They have more underlying health issues than I could possibly recount

Unbefvckinglievable
Don't be too harsh, this ain't going to be easy. I have a 93 year old mum who goes to church and also shops twice a day. On the plus side she has no (apparent) health issues.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
If whisky is a journey with tasting stations along the way, Ardbeg is the very end of the Peat line, terminal station.

It has a loyal and hard core following, who I am convinced enjoy the fact that they enjoy Ardberg only slightly more than the fact no one else likes it.

Like Glenmo, it is owned by Moet Henessey, I remember some years back the US division telling me that every other week they would have an email from someone who bought a bottle for the first time and it had 'gone off' or something was wrong with it.

Not for me, but if peat is your thing then Ardbeg is a particularly fine and strong example
May as well drink TCP.

About a subtle as a brick through a window.

Cricket wanker
Old 15-03-2020, 03:04 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Don't be too harsh, this ain't going to be easy. I have a 93 year old mum who goes to church and also shops twice a day. On the plus side she has no (apparent) health issues.
Mate, itís ridiculous. Either of them get this thing, with their health as it is, theyíre in deep shit.

Iím so angry
Old 15-03-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
May as well drink TCP.

About a subtle as a brick through a window.
It actually smells like TCP

Not for me. Very medicinal. Not a peaty lover
Old 15-03-2020, 03:06 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Morden died a death because the teams just couldn't seem to stop fighting all the time. Those who joined the L&D were told in no simple terms, any trouble and you are out, no ifs or buts.
Who are you with?
Old 15-03-2020, 03:13 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Mate, itís ridiculous. Either of them get this thing, with their health as it is, theyíre in deep shit.

Iím so angry
I know, batten down the hatches and all the best.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:17 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Who are you with?
Erskine Rovers, ex Morden & District team.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Erskine Rovers, ex Morden & District team.
Is that the club which plays by the school on Grand Drive, if so I think my son played you in a friendly about 4 or 5 years ago when he first started with Village
Closed Thread