Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2020, 03:30 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
May as well drink TCP.

About a subtle as a brick through a window.
It's not my cup of tea either, but respect those that like it like it.

They also tend to like the fact that the likes of you and I find it undrinkable. A bit like the I can eat vindaloo with extra chilli brigade.

It's good that there is a favoured flavour profile for everyone.

By the way, this made me think of the Peat Monster, are people on here familiar with Compass Box and what do they think of their whiskies?
Old 15-03-2020, 03:36 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Is that the club which plays by the school on Grand Drive, if so I think my son played you in a friendly about 4 or 5 years ago when he first started with Village
I have only played for them last season and this. As far as I am aware though ER have never played there. Our home pitch is up at Tattenham Way now, but previously I think the team played at Nursery Road, on that road between Morden and Wimbledon.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Very quiet in Canary Wharf, refreshingly so.
Until we ran into the wankers in the supermarket.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:45 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Very quiet in Canary Wharf, refreshingly so.
Until we ran into the wankers in the supermarket.
Man Utd supporters in Canary Wharf? Nothing surprises me.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:50 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
It sounds like your chakras might be misaligned.
Haha. Funnily enough, I contributed a track to a Chakra journey album in the 90s.

Last edited by Stellavista; 15-03-2020 at 07:40 PM.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:51 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
DJ'd a friend's party up here last night. Numbers slightly down on expected but lots of hugging, kissing and hand shakes going on. Good job I was hiding behind the decks. When I finished, the streets were full of the usual late night revelers needing attention from paramedics. Anyone would think the medical services have nothing better to do at the moment
Old 15-03-2020, 03:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Man Utd supporters in Canary Wharf? Nothing surprises me.
Clusters pop up everywhere.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I have only played for them last season and this. As far as I am aware though ER have never played there. Our home pitch is up at Tattenham Way now, but previously I think the team played at Nursery Road, on that road between Morden and Wimbledon.
I think I know the ground, perched on a hill with slopes all round and a great view?
Banstead Athletic train on the flat pitches above?
Old 15-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to the Cinema yesterday, Saw Miliary Wives, I'm a sucker for Sharon Horgan.

Nice to have a Cinema just about to yourself though. Boozer afterwards, that was bloody packed. Surprised me that.
Old 15-03-2020, 04:15 PM
Failed lorry driver.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Fines of between 100-600 euros if on the street without a good enough reason.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-03-2020, 04:16 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I think I know the ground, perched on a hill with slopes all round and a great view?
Banstead Athletic train on the flat pitches above?
Not sure about the Banstead Athletic bit. There's about 4 pitches there and an old set of changing rooms and I think a cafe opened last Summer. Nice pitches, shame our pitch last season was just handed to another team though as it was a nice flat pitch.

One we are on now has quite a noticable slope to it.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Darts Farm in Topsham was absolutely chock full of boomers today. That’s the spirit. They fought against gay marriage and they’ll fight coronavirus.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
It actually smells like TCP

Not for me. Very medicinal. Not a peaty lover

I didnít think I was as peaty lover... but tried the peaty one from Elgin (donít), and now think itís my favourite.

Bushmills is nice, but doesnít get me tipsy as much as others. Weird.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Moaning old git !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Life continues as normal for my good self.Viewed a game of non-league football yesterday afternoon.Hostelry last night for a few 'Tinctures', planned visit to a hostelry tonight.Will continue with the same unless circumstances change.
Old 15-03-2020, 05:46 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

If anyone gives a ****. I'm sure they don't but it's something to talk about.
Old 15-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
My big worry now is Brian Wilson in June. Got seats in the fifth row ; he’d better not cancel.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 15-03-2020, 07:29 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Haha. Funnilly enough, I contributed a track to a Chakra journey album in the 90s.
Cool! Please, please share it.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:33 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Bushmills is nice, but doesnít get me tipsy as much as others. Weird.
Bushmills is strictly for huns.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:38 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Bushmills is strictly for huns.
What do they call it? The locals that is? Bush?
Old 15-03-2020, 07:50 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It is literally the only decent Irish whiskey.