Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are you still going out?
Carrying on as normal. Blitz spirit. 140 34.23%
Going out but less than I was 93 22.74%
Barely going out at all 126 30.81%
Self isolating like a hermit 50 12.22%
Voters: 409. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2020, 07:50 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Man Utd supporters in Canary Wharf? Nothing surprises me.
They’re everywhere, like rats. Probably spreading the virus.
Old 15-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I didn’t think I was as peaty lover... but tried the peaty one from Elgin (don’t), and now think it’s my favourite.

Bushmills is nice, but doesn’t get me tipsy as much as others. Weird.

Sorry, I meant the peaty one from Glen Moray

FFS
Old 15-03-2020, 11:23 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Long walk down the river today, so quiet in terms of numbers of people.
Old 15-03-2020, 11:55 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
If whisky is a journey with tasting stations along the way, Ardbeg is the very end of the Peat line, terminal station.

It has a loyal and hard core following, who I am convinced enjoy the fact that they enjoy Ardberg only slightly more than the fact no one else likes it.

Like Glenmo, it is owned by Moet Henessey, I remember some years back the US division telling me that every other week they would have an email from someone who bought a bottle for the first time and it had 'gone off' or something was wrong with it.

Not for me, but if peat is your thing then Ardbeg is a particularly fine and strong example
I tend to go for the cheaper option, Laphroaig. Part of the appeal is not only that everyone else I'm with hates it, but it stinks the entire room out every time I open the bottle.

Werner Herzog
Old 16-03-2020, 12:41 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
It is literally the only decent Irish whiskey.
British filth.
Old 16-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Local pub was buzzing earlier.

It's St. Patrick's on Tuesday so I'm guessing it will be rammed.

Hopefully the 'carry on regardless' approach won't bite people on the arse.

But when it comes to seasoned drinkers - it would take a lot to stop them.
Old 16-03-2020, 12:43 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Long walk down the river today, so quiet in terms of numbers of people.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:02 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
My son works at a harvester, it closed at 9.30pm last night as it was empty.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:08 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
My son works at a harvester, it closed at 9.30pm last night as it was empty.
Virtually no one using the trains this morning. Roads extremely quiet too.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:09 AM

Dogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDogburger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keeping away from pubs (the working mans club is quieter

for a pint ) but generally carrying on as normal apart from that . I guess things are going to change for all of us in the coming months and we have to remember the old people who are at risk and ALL do what is best for them .
Old 16-03-2020, 07:40 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
My company has said we are all to still work at the clients' office until the building gets closed down due to the virus. We then all work from home for two weeks as part of any self-quarantine measures and hope we don't get it.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:43 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
On a Thameslink train this morning and it's quiet.

Very noticeable the train has not had any kind of cleaning done to it. Oldfields road recycling centre is cleaner than the carriage.
Old 16-03-2020, 07:44 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
On a Thameslink train this morning and it's quiet.

Very noticeable the train has not had any kind of cleaning done to it. Oldfields road recycling centre is cleaner than the carriage.
Strange. The company keep telling us they have stepped up cleaning of trains.
Old 16-03-2020, 08:14 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
I'm still going 'out', but not 'out out'.
Old 16-03-2020, 08:48 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is hereJerry Murphy's Fringe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

If anyone gives a ****. I'm sure they don't but it's something to talk about.
I am picking Old Kingstonians as the most typical Palace team in that league
Old 16-03-2020, 08:49 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Very quiet in Canary Wharf, refreshingly so.
Until we ran into the wankers in the supermarket.
Wouldn’t it be quiet anyway being a Sunday ?.
Old 16-03-2020, 08:51 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
I am picking Old Kingstonians as the most typical Palace team in that league
They are the team we played and beat yesterday. A lot of Eastern European types in their team, Albanian, Lithuanian etc.
Old 16-03-2020, 08:57 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Live right next to the A21 and can hear it either quiet or flowing and that’s very eerie as normally busy to standstill from say 6-9-9.30.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:28 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Well that is that then I guess.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-03-2020, 07:07 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
I'm still going 'out', but not 'out out'.