Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 25-11-2021, 12:29 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
That hasn't been an option for a while now
Thanks Scrumpy, I thought we used to be able to do so

So how can you book tickets now for an awayday together without knowing the level of accrued points?
Old 25-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
So how can you book tickets now for an awayday together without knowing the level of accrued points?
You can still book tickets for family and friends who have the required number of points, but if you need to check how many points they've got then they have to log in to their own account and check it there.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:56 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
I have no idea what mine was or should've been, so I have no idea if it's low/high or about right
Old 25-11-2021, 02:13 PM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Eagle View Post
18,000. I think they've gone mad, lost the plot completely.
Now 9022.
Old 25-11-2021, 03:16 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
You can still book tickets for family and friends who have the required number of points, but if you need to check how many points they've got then they have to log in to their own account and check it there.
What about kids? My sons have never had an account, do I have to set one up for them now then?

So for those linked to your accounts you can no longer see their points making it more difficult to know when you can buy tickets for all, why have you made it more difficult Palace?
Old 25-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
What about kids? My sons have never had an account, do I have to set one up for them now then?

So for those linked to your accounts you can no longer see their points making it more difficult to know when you can buy tickets for all, why have you made it more difficult Palace?
Yes, I think you would need to set up accounts for your kids. Each account would be linked to a client ref and should display the loyalty points for that person.

The limitations of the current system in not being able to see loyalty points totals for your family and friends or a breakdown of your own loyalty points are truly rubbish, but I don't think they're intentional. It's more likely that features like these just get lost along the way or given low priority when they change providers or "upgrade" the systems.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:24 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine now seems to have corrected to the expected amount.
Old 04-12-2021, 11:34 AM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Without any details of transactions on the online account how can one monitor if loyalty points are correctly awarded for extra tickets purchases, shopping, eating and drinking at CPFC. Does the reader at the bar actually work ? It seems to make a noise and the light comes on when you tap your phone after purchase but doesn’t look too convincing that the transaction actually is recognised for loyalty points.
Old 29-12-2021, 08:03 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I have lost some possibly 500 trying to do some working out. Does anyone know when this started ? I have had a season ticket since well before it started so just wondered how may years at 500 per year would it be ?

Cheers
Old 30-12-2021, 11:11 AM

epsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineepsomdownseagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No loyalty points have been added to my account when purchasing food and drink in the Whitehorse, the machine registers the season ticket (beeps and turns green) but the points don’t get added.
People trying to add their points just makes trying to get something to eat and drink even slower.
I think the Club should notify us what is going on with Parish Points, there is obviously a problem since changing to digital tickets, I have purchased goods in the shop and points were not put on my account, even though I was assured they would.
Away tickets seem to be the only time they are added.
Old 31-12-2021, 10:55 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is herePrince Phillip Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsomdownseagle View Post
No loyalty points have been added to my account when purchasing food and drink in the Whitehorse, the machine registers the season ticket (beeps and turns green) but the points donít get added.
People trying to add their points just makes trying to get something to eat and drink even slower.
I think the Club should notify us what is going on with Parish Points, there is obviously a problem since changing to digital tickets, I have purchased goods in the shop and points were not put on my account, even though I was assured they would.
Away tickets seem to be the only time they are added.
The "temporary" signs in the Lower Holmesdale bars that the points machines are not working are now starting to show a sense of permanence.
Old 01-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Yeah I've been scanning my shiny new ST card at the food and drinks kiosks all season and while it appears to work at the time I don't think any points have been added to my account.

Fair enough considering those without a physical season ticket don't get any, just thought it was worth a go as I'm just shy of the magic 7,000.

Not sure why they still have the scanners there if they're redundant. Seems like another pointless waste of electricity.
Old 01-01-2022, 11:18 AM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
I've been in three stands this season (excepting the Arthur) and the food kiosks points machine hasn't worked in any them I've tried despite still appearing top do so. I have been told on a couple of occasions that they are not working by the staff despite appearing as if they do. I can't even remember seeing in the Glaziers last time?
Old 09-01-2022, 07:26 PM

Tomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTomahawks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My points seem not have moved at all this season. Cannot now see the history going back further than a few months. I’ve deffo not been given points for Brighton tickets. How can I check that my season ticket points have been added?
Old 03-03-2022, 01:53 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawks View Post
My points seem not have moved at all this season. Cannot now see the history going back further than a few months. Iíve deffo not been given points for Brighton tickets. How can I check that my season ticket points have been added?
Same question for me. Eddie- can you help??
Old 03-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mictor Voses View Post
Same question for me. Eddie- can you help??
Not much! As far as I know, the only thing you can see nowadays on your account is the total number of points that the system thinks you have. You can't see the number of points for your friends and family, and you can't see a breakdown or history of your own points. The only way in which you can keep some sort of track of it is just to check the total displayed occasionally. (Points are getting added to my total when I buy tickets so the system is not totally dead!)

If you think that the total displayed is wrong, or that points aren't being added when they should be, the only thing you can do is query it with the box office.
Old 03-03-2022, 04:44 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawks View Post
My points seem not have moved at all this season. Cannot now see the history going back further than a few months. Iíve deffo not been given points for Brighton tickets. How can I check that my season ticket points have been added?
I don't know about the season ticket question but when I queried whether my grandson had all the points he should have the box office were quite helpful in talking me through it.

One thing that emerged from the latest Trust meeting with the club was that if someone books you a ticket for a game in the same transaction as buying theirs (e.g. friends and family links) then only the lead booker is being given points and only the standard 20 rather than 20 per ticket.

Seems very poor to me and another example of us getting the wrong end of the club being unable to get their IT systems to work.
Old 03-03-2022, 05:36 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
I don't know about the season ticket question but when I queried whether my grandson had all the points he should have the box office were quite helpful in talking me through it.

One thing that emerged from the latest Trust meeting with the club was that if someone books you a ticket for a game in the same transaction as buying theirs (e.g. friends and family links) then only the lead booker is being given points and only the standard 20 rather than 20 per ticket.

Seems very poor to me and another example of us getting the wrong end of the club being unable to get their IT systems to work.
I dont think thats quite right - as long as the lead booker books it in the name of the individual they are buying for, then the points are allocated to that person.
A mate books all ours and I get given my own points. As Eddiie suggests, I check mine now and again and they have always increased accordingly.
Old 03-03-2022, 06:21 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
I dont think thats quite right - as long as the lead booker books it in the name of the individual they are buying for, then the points are allocated to that person.
A mate books all ours and I get given my own points. As Eddiie suggests, I check mine now and again and they have always increased accordingly.
Ah, apologies if i got that wrong