Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-02-2020, 04:47 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Make your mind up.
One slip of the tongue and your e in the shit

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-02-2020, 04:48 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Make your mind up.
Arsehole c*nts then.
Old 14-02-2020, 04:57 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
That arsehole Ben Shephard.
The c*nt gets everywhere.
Old 14-02-2020, 05:05 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Arseholes that sit on the outside seat of a train and put their bag on the window seat.
C*nts.
I'm afraid I'm partly one of those. The new Thameslink trains have so little room for your legs on the window seat that if I sit there I get arthritis in my hip so I have to sit on the aisle. I don't put my bag on the window seat though.
Old 14-02-2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
I'm afraid I'm partly one of those. The new Thameslink trains have so little room for your legs on the window seat that if I sit there I get arthritis in my hip so I have to sit on the aisle. I don't put my bag on the window seat though.
There's no 'partly' about it...you're one or the other.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 14-02-2020 at 05:12 PM.
Old 14-02-2020, 05:14 PM

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
There's no 'partly' about of it...you're one or the other.
Fair enough although I think the ire should be directed at the designers of the trains. Take up half the leg room with a metal tube that's meant to provide heat but does nothing of the sort - provides a bit of warmth under London but as soon as you are out into the sticks the heat disappears completely. Hopeless design.
Old 14-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
There's no 'partly' about it...you're one or the other.
Also, that a weird sort of arthritis.

Cricket wanker.
Old 14-02-2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Fair enough although I think the ire should be directed at the designers of the trains. Take up half the leg room with a metal tube that's meant to provide heat but does nothing of the sort - provides a bit of warmth under London but as soon as you are out into the sticks the heat disappears completely. Hopeless design.
I wasn't including the likes of you who suffer from arthritis - must be awful.
However, there's an awful lot of non-arthritic passengers who take the piss.
Old 14-02-2020, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Also, that a weird sort of arthritis.
Not very wierd - if you have to sit with your legs at a stupid angle for any length of time your hip joints become inflamed (if you are prone to arthritis).
Old 14-02-2020, 06:39 PM

Train passengers around the Brighton and Hove area wearing face masks.

Arsehole c*nt ponces.
Old 14-02-2020, 07:51 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Sol Bank and Cajamar, both their machines charge for withdrawals and checking you balance.
Banks in Spain really take the piss, considering how much we paid to bail them out.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:42 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Arsehole c*nt ponces.
I think it's considerate of them. Protecting the public from their general ugliness.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:45 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Being @'ted.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:51 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
VAR!
Old 14-02-2020, 09:10 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Arsehole c*nt ponces.
Spent all this week in and around Worthing hospital because my wife is unwell, and not one mask in sight !
Old 14-02-2020, 10:41 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStellavista came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Covers bands and tribute acts.
Old 15-02-2020, 12:37 AM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Arseholes that sit on the outside seat of a train and put their bag on the window seat.
C*nts.
You don't need to embellish this with the bit about the bag.

I can't believe how common this is getting. I understand how "little princess" young women might do this, but even grown men are at it. Last Thursday this bloke walked off in a huff when I insisted I sit next to him. He first tried to crush me at shoulder height but ****ed off just as I was about to say something.

Something similar happened the other day (and this is truly shocking). It was in the Costa Coffee in Selsdon. I went in there for a tea time coffee. The place was busier than I was expecting it to be but there were enough seats for everyone (I'm not going to exaggerate this for effect). On a table for four was seated one single woman on a laptop (already annoying).

As well as her own, she had an unplugged laptop opposite her facing the other way, to make it look like the whole table was occupied and the person she was with had just popped off to the toilet!!! She basically went out of the house with a ******* prop. Who does that?
Old 15-02-2020, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Spent all this week in and around Worthing hospital because my wife is unwell, and not one mask in sight !
Hope your mrs gets well soon mate.
Old 15-02-2020, 08:03 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Banks in Spain really take the piss, considering how much we paid to bail them out.
I had a ridiculous situation a while back when I wanted to get a balance, Cajamar atm wanted to charge 2euro, so I cancelled the transaction and it printed a slip to say i had cancelled the transaction...

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-02-2020, 09:05 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hope your mrs gets well soon mate.
Thanks very much, tough week.

Admitted to Royal Berkshire Hospital on Sunday, discharged Tuesday, got her home but had to go in to Worthing a & e the same day. In for a few days yet I think. Worthing querying why she was discharged in the first place.