Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-11-2019, 10:22 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
I would take cash plus gray tbh
Not a bad shout. Pacey, skilful and used to the PL. They probably value him at 35m ish though, which would leave us with loose change after Man Utd take their cut.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:24 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
Not a bad shout. Pacey, skilful and used to the PL. They probably value him at 35m ish though, which would leave us with loose change after Man Utd take their cut.
Yep that's the only problem, think Eze from qpr would be an ideal replacement aswell
Old 05-11-2019, 10:27 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
We'd be mad to go anywhere near RLC with his injury record.
Yes to Batshuayi but there will be wages issues.
Yes true on both fronts RLC has had a lot of injuries already in his fledgling career.

We are already paying big wages to players who don't play much I don't think we need to take a chance on another one!

Bats was good for us a great finisher but his all round game outside the box may not be enough for us compared to the outlay we would have to make. As you say his wages would probably be higher than anyone currently at the club.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:34 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
Funnily enough I was thinking this while we were playing them on Saturday - shame to think they're so far ahead of us but there you go.

Think it would genuinely piss me off less than if he went to an Everton or Arsenal tbh.
Spent around 250million more than us over last 3 seasons after their premiership winning season, so no shame there, on a different level to us. Would certainly be a better choice for Wilf if it happened compared to Everton at least
Old 05-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
This.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always thought Zaha would end up at Stamford Bridge - despite all the protestations about his so-called love for Arsenal this summer, I think anyone can see that he'd be more likely to fit in better with the Chelsea setup than the chaotic situation at Arsenal.

Just so long as we screw Chelsea down and get value for money out of the deal. A reduction on the headline price tag of 80m for Batshuhayi and/or Loftus-Cheek coming the other way would be a good deal for us and for them too, I would have thought....
Old 05-11-2019, 10:53 AM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Well we could definitely do some interesting business with them, RLC and Batshuyi please!
I hope not both would want huge salaries ( we know what that does to us with Sakho and Benteke ) , also RLC is always injured .
Old 05-11-2019, 11:03 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think would have better chance of being regular starter at arsenal and Leicester then he would at Chelsea but not sure living in Leicester ahead of London would appeal to zaha.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:09 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Yep that's the only problem, think Eze from qpr would be an ideal replacement aswell
He’d be decent as would Bowen. Both were proposed on here a year ago. There stock is considerably higher now and we have continued to fail to recruit any promising young players, the ‘cream of the championship’.

Our youngest regular is wilf. Without him our average age must be close to 30?
Old 05-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Always thought Zaha would end up at Stamford Bridge - despite all the protestations about his so-called love for Arsenal this summer, I think anyone can see that he'd be more likely to fit in better with the Chelsea setup than the chaotic situation at Arsenal.

Just so long as we screw Chelsea down and get value for money out of the deal. A reduction on the headline price tag of 80m for Batshuhayi and/or Loftus-Cheek coming the other way would be a good deal for us and for them too, I would have thought....

80m??? No one is going to be interested in anything resembling a deal like that. Even subtracting a players value say Bats and 60million.

We might get half that maybe plus player.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:56 AM

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’ve got a feeling there will be a player plus cash deal but have a feeling it’ll be Reece James heading our way
Old 05-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
We would probably ask for Wes Morgan
Come on mate, surely they've got a defensive midfielder we could take.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:39 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Leicester fan I was chatting to seems to think Zaha would be the final piece in their jigsaw and he can see them coming in with a big bid in January should they still be in the top four.

Granted Leicester aren't a massive club but I actually think that'd be a decent move for him. European football under a good manager who likes to play attacking football.
Depressing to have to say this but;

1. Leicester are a very good side, with potential to do very well.

2. They have actually won something very big in recent times, and didn't disgrace themselves at all in the Champs League.

3. Decent manager.

4. Unlike jokers and pretenders Everton, they might achieve something.

If they come up with a good enough offer it could happen.
Old 05-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think Zaha would get the kind of wages he would be looking for at Leicester.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 05-11-2019, 12:50 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Leicester fan I was chatting to seems to think Zaha would be the final piece in their jigsaw and he can see them coming in with a big bid in January should they still be in the top four.

Granted Leicester aren't a massive club but I actually think that'd be a decent move for him. European football under a good manager who likes to play attacking football.
I suspect Wilf reminds them a little of Mahrez in terms of beating a man etc but he is a very different sort of player. Not too sure he fits well with Vardy who always wants the ball in early and crossed into the right spaces. Wilf tends to slow things down on the ball. They obviously need to unlock packed defences at times too and he wins pens etc. but not sure how it works with Vardy.

If anything, the thing they are desperate for is surely cover for Vardy. If he gets injured then they re potentially in a mess. I assume that's why they bought Perez but I suspect he is a stop gap while they find a long term cover/replacement. An astute buy though.

Leicester have definitely made quite a few duff buys over the past few years (often forgotten I reckon) but the good ones they have picked out really have been top notch. you have to kiss a few frogs etc but their hit ratio has been seriously impressive.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:07 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is herePalaceSi Sam the man is here
Quote:
I wouldn't go near RLC, he 's an injury waiting to happen, i can't see Chelsea letting batman go either as he's scoring every time he comes on.
I can see Chelsea wanting Wilf though and stumping up the money required
When/if Wilf goes at Christmas we'll have a serious struggle on our hands and moving forward the championship will loom large.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:26 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal View Post
I don't think Zaha would get the kind of wages he would be looking for at Leicester.
Maybe not, but he'd get additional endorsements elsewhere which would balance things out. I think he'll end up at Chelsea but he'd be perfect for Leicester. Wilf turns 27 next week, time is really getting on for him now.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:41 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Well we could definitely do some interesting business with them, RLC and Batshuyi please!
Don't know why anyone would go near RLC. Blokes a walking injury unfortunately for him.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:00 PM
FFS 4.4.2!!

GRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Don't know why anyone would go near RLC. Blokes a walking injury unfortunately for him.
This.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's weird because I see Leicester as a bottom half of the prem team. Fair play for another purple patch.