Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Wilf wasn't wanted by rich clubs as much as he imagined.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:31 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
The more I think about this I don't see him going until the summer personally
But why wouldn't we want to relegate ourselves nice and early?
Old 09-11-2019, 05:30 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
We seem to be doing ok ‘without’ him this season so far.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:03 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
We seem to be doing ok ‘without’ him this season so far.
I'd take £50M, well spent, over what Zaha is willing to give us now. That's if we could get £50M. Shows you the value of letting players go when they want out. In the end, clubs are subject to a player's good intentions. Without that, they can devalue themselves very quickly both on and off the field and Zaha has done just that.

There's still hope that Zaha might chuck in some real commitment later today though. Could win him a Chelsea shirt in a few months. I hope so. He can wear it kicking the ball around in the back garden.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:37 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I'd take £50M, well spent, over what Zaha is willing to give us now. That's if we could get £50M. Shows you the value of letting players go when they want out. In the end, clubs are subject to a player's good intentions. Without that, they can devalue themselves very quickly both on and off the field and Zaha has done just that.

There's still hope that Zaha might chuck in some real commitment later today though. Could win him a Chelsea shirt in a few months. I hope so. He can wear it kicking the ball around in the back garden.
Agree with this incredibly sad watching him go from Wilf the player we all love to Zaha just a player now. If you could guarantee Morelos, Bowen and Eze In return for zaha ******* off then I’d take that in a blink of an eye. It would give us a lot of options and the much needed depth too. If we could i’d bin wickham, Benteke and Sakho too .
Old 09-11-2019, 06:43 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

We would probably have to obtain a Fee of around £63 Million to (Net) £50 Million with the re-sale clause cut.

I can't see there being too many top clubs wanting to pay that amount based on his performances this season so far.

It's been much more of a team effort this year rather than just relying on Wilf to come up with some brilliance.

Last edited by SussexRed&Blue; 09-11-2019 at 06:49 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:48 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post

It's been much more of a team effort this year rather than relying on Wilf.
Thankfully! In a strange way that offsets the fact we'll only get 40m for him.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:08 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
There was talk of him losing loyalty bonuses if he handed in a transfer request. I wonder if these will still be waived when he is sold?
Old 09-11-2019, 07:15 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agree with this incredibly sad watching him go from Wilf the player we all love to Zaha just a player now. If you could guarantee Morelos, Bowen and Eze In return for zaha ******* off then I’d take that in a blink of an eye. It would give us a lot of options and the much needed depth too. If we could i’d bin wickham, Benteke and Sakho too .
Eze and Bowen together with Watkins here players that had been identified by many on here as realistic purchases over a year ago. St Maxamin also (although I’m not sure many ‘identified’ him in the same way - more there was a rumour and people watched his you tube reel and thought he looked a likely sort). Such a shame that two of them weren’t brought in at the time of awb sale and we might have been in a position where we could sell wilf in January without the need for a direct replacement, perhaps just a full back.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:21 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Even if we sell Wilf in Jan I would expect two full backs purchased first with the cash. We’ve been short attacking players for 3 seasons now, would be so typically palace to sell our most attacking player and get in 2 defenders.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:24 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
It will be interesting to see how he plays today against Chelsea possibly where he could go to. He is in the shop window and would like to see more from him.

I think you may not be too far out on the Fee we may get!

Without his goals and assists this season we have really had to defend well and Ayew has really stepped up to the plate with some important goals bearing in mind we haven't created a load of chances for him.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:31 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

I’m surprised you are so down on Wilf. He’s been fully committed this season and has played well. Not at his best maybe but a lot of that is down to the way Hodgson has set the team up and Wilf’s role within it.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
Eze and Bowen together with Watkins here players that had been identified by many on here as realistic purchases over a year ago. St Maxamin also (although I’m not sure many ‘identified’ him in the same way - more there was a rumour and people watched his you tube reel and thought he looked a likely sort). Such a shame that two of them weren’t brought in at the time of awb sale and we might have been in a position where we could sell wilf in January without the need for a direct replacement, perhaps just a full back.
Agree, Eze who looks a real real talent and Morelos are priority for me along side Ferguson at the Baggies who can play in several positions incl both right and left back.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Even if we sell Wilf in Jan I would expect two full backs purchased first with the cash. We’ve been short attacking players for 3 seasons now, would be so typically palace to sell our most attacking player and get in 2 defenders.
Ferguson covers both flanks excellent prospect and imo better than Norwich’s full back who was lauded on here last season.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I’m surprised you are so down on Wilf. He’s been fully committed this season and has played well. Not at his best maybe but a lot of that is down to the way Hodgson has set the team up and Wilf’s role within it.
He hasn’t been fully committed in terms of how often has he put the burners on? Used his strength? Zaha has overall been getting better and at times playing with more intelligence granted but he’s playing at 75% max of the player he can be imo.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
It will be interesting to see how he plays today against Chelsea possibly where he could go to. He is in the shop window and would like to see more from him.

I think you may not be too far out on the Fee we may get!

Without his goals and assists this season we have really had to defend well and Ayew has really stepped up to the plate with some important goals bearing in mind we haven't created a load of chances for him.
Not just goals , Ayew puts in a proper effort .
I think Chelsea will pay a decent fee so with that in mind Zaha having a blinder today will help in more ways than one.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Not just goals , Ayew puts in a proper effort .
I think Chelsea will pay a decent fee so with that in mind Zaha having a blinder today will help in more ways than one.
Yes exactly Ayew runs himself into the ground great attitude worked really hard and been rewarded for it.

It's a TV game against possibly the club he may move to so i'm expecting a decent Zaha performance today!
Old 09-11-2019, 08:23 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Sad isn't it. I watch most games down here at ungodly hours in the morning . Previously as soon as Wilf got the ball I would sit up with comments like "Skin him Wilf" . This season it's more like ,meh,he ain't what he was and if he wants away then he should go.

However in all reality who is going to come in for him ? Certainly not one of the so called big clubs ,so, realistically who ?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:23 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Giant View Post
We’re just as likely to get relegated with him as without him judging by his performances so far this season.

6/10 at best I’d suggest
Old 09-11-2019, 08:24 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who has him in their fantasy football team? That's all you need to know..
Closed Thread