Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Tbh people reclining seats on shorthaul flights is pretty rare these days.

I don’t remember the last time i saw it.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:32 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
No it isnít.

Itís the difference between having serviceable knee caps and hobbling off the flight.
I'm 6'4" and more comfortable in my seat if I can recline. What I lose around the knees I compensate by usually having an aisle seat or spreading into the Mrs' foot space.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Most short haul flights have non reclining seats now. Cheaper to build and maintain. Usual nonsense thread that I've come to expect. Close thread
Old 13-02-2020, 07:11 PM

Staines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomlig View Post
Most short haul flights have non reclining seats now. Cheaper to build and maintain. Usual nonsense thread that I've come to expect. Close thread
I flew to Dublin and back from Belfast in September. Both flights had reclining seats (I took it as read that people understood that this didn't mean fully reclining on short hop flights, my mistake) thanks for your contribution.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:17 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staines Eagle View Post
Why do we have reclining seats on short haul flights?

Airlines are understandably cramming people in, I don't need the back of someone else's seat in my face for 2 to 4 hours.

Long haul flights, fair enough and I realise some people pay top dollar.

Discuss...
No they piss me right off. Then for half the bloody time the person in it is sitting up.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
If you're a **** you need to recline.
EFA.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:34 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
True.
Point proven.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:52 PM

churley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hardly any airlines have them these days on short-haul? Not sure even BA have them these days...

It’s a big shame as I love reclining my seat to the max
Old 13-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Tbh people reclining seats on shorthaul flights is pretty rare these days.

I donít remember the last time i saw it.

I flew to Europe last week. Reclining seats there and back ; I was in Club but I don't think that makes any difference.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
I flew to Europe last week. Reclining seats there and back ; I was in Club but I don't think that makes any difference.
Shame Dave doesn't post on here much these days. His comment would be something like, The BBS never ceases to give certain posters an opportunity to show off...
Old 13-02-2020, 08:22 PM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If it's BA club there's sod all difference in pitch, (despite them claiming there is) the only benefit is no middle seat. Went on one of the last Monarch flights much better legroom than BA club, shame they are no longer.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:40 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was in Club but I don't think that makes any difference.
Thanks for letting us know, anyway.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:49 PM

Staines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStaines Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
Hardly any airlines have them these days on short-haul? Not sure even BA have them these days...

Itís a big shame as I love reclining my seat to the max
Again, (as pointed out to Tomlig) when I say reclining I am talking of a tilt, but annoying enough. We are not talking sun loungers here.
Old 13-02-2020, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Thankyou. (They haven't gone away you know)
Old 13-02-2020, 09:03 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
I always recline my seat, it's more comfortable. I can't see the problem and certainly don't bitch if the person in front of me rocks back.

Life's too short to go around angry about little stuff.
This is the way I see it
Old 13-02-2020, 09:11 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah yeah, since when did Cheapo Airlines get a Club cabin?
Old 13-02-2020, 09:17 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
EFA.
If I were to find myself travelling on the airline seat in front of you it would give me a modicum of pleasure to fully recline, but this is unlikely to occur as doubtless you always travel in the back
Old 13-02-2020, 09:43 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
If I were to find myself travelling on the airline seat in front of you it would give me a modicum of pleasure to fully recline, but this is unlikely to occur as doubtless you always travel in the back
Guess what .... I'm driving the new S class down to the Villa this Summer
But off to the Sun next month ..... Squeezey jet extra legroom (up front) is good enough for me thanks ...
Old 13-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Guess what .... I'm driving the new S class down to the Villa this Summer
:

You and Maz should get a room.

Old 13-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login