Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-02-2020, 09:27 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
You're rattled, Maz.

Is it because you've got previous about your aeronautical boasting on here? Turning left, Concorde, Cilla, club.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:32 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Meh. Cilla was no different to most things on To view the link you have to Register or Loginthread. Turning left is what I prefer to spend my money on, little different to people talking about their cars, houses, holidays on here.

And Concorde? Hey, if you didn't have one of the greatest flying experiences ever, then no need to be a sore loser.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Looks like he's trying to 'read' the Daily Fail or Excess; he should thank her for saving his soul.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:39 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm a pretty small bloke, but I also am mildly claustrophobic. I hate it when someone in front reclines their seat.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 14-02-2020, 09:45 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Meh. Cilla was no different to most things on To view the link you have to Register or Loginthread. Turning left is what I prefer to spend my money on, little different to people talking about their cars, houses, holidays on here.
I agree. How is your flash Mercedes running these days? I hope it's not too long to park on the sweeping drive of your pile in the Palace?*

And having the front to mention HOLIDAYS on here. You? Seriously?

(*information you have provided on the bbs over the years)
Old 14-02-2020, 09:46 AM

And yes, I would have liked to have gone on Concorde.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:48 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstevek came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
And yes, I would have liked to have gone on Concorde.
Go to Brooklands Museum and you can. (Obviously it doesn't fly anywhere, but you didn't specify that )

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 14-02-2020, 09:48 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Excess braggage
Old 14-02-2020, 09:53 AM

stange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This time last year, I flew to Vietnam, via Bangkok and took a few internal flights there. First thing the wife did on every flight, was recline her seat so she can sleep better. I wouldn't do it as I always felt a bit of a space stealer from the people behind, and I wouldn't want my head that close to a strangers lap. Not sure what that says about my wife, or my marriage!
Old 14-02-2020, 09:57 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's interesting what people call 'bragging', isn't it? But sad that simply stating what you do, on a thread where it's relevant, is seen as being that. I don't think Club is anything special at all to brag about (odd that people do), but each to their own.

I'm not a violent person, or given to making violent threats. But if I were, I certainly wouldn't try and show what a hard man I am by talking about it on here.
SC a hard man? In his biopic he was played by Derek Nimmo with an affected Irish accent.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:00 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Is it not like a dominoes affect and when one does it, the rest follow suit? In the same way at a football match if you're sitting in block Z of the Arthur and something happens at t'other end of the pitch and one set of fans stand and the rest follow?

I have to say, I'm not bothered either way with the reclining TBH, but surely if you do it all comes down to manners.

"Of course any traveller with manners will turn and advise the person behind, “I’d like to recline my seat,” rather than just forcing it back at high angular velocity and potentially high cost to the intended victim’s laptop, drink, suit, etc."

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-02-2020, 10:04 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Iíve seen someone recline unannounced into the passenger behind who was eating his meal. The cup of wine he had on the table went all over his lap. Unsurprisingly he went mental.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:04 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
SC a hard man? In his biopic he was played by Derek Nimmo with an affected Irish accent.
Thatís a nice image

And SC is a nice man. (But, ssshhh, donít tell anyone).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-02-2020, 10:07 AM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I'm 6ft7 and had to fly with easyJet at short notice for a funeral. I had no choice but to take a standard seat. My knees were already jammed so when the girl infront of me tried to recline her seat it didn't work.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 14-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Semper Idem

Derek Nimmo died from falling down a staircase at his home.

RIP

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-02-2020, 10:16 AM

Tim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think he means LGW-DUB, then BFS-LGW.
So fat (or has trousered so much cash) he has his own airport
Old 14-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Sadly just like Cilla the individual gravy boats are a thing of the past!
Old 14-02-2020, 10:23 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim of the 80's View Post
So fat (or has trousered so much cash) he has his own airport
Old 14-02-2020, 10:29 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Derek Nimmo died from falling down a staircase at his home.

RIP
He died from pneumonia nearly three months after he fell down that staircase.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
It was actually Brian Sewell, you oaf.