Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-12-2019, 12:15 PM

SW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSW17 Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Unfortunately AP has never been quite the same since Armando Iannucci left
Old 14-02-2020, 09:02 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
Now that some time has passed and I can reflect on the 2019 series, I think the biggest impact for me is that I now wash my hands for the full 20 seconds.
Alan "Life Saver" Partridge

Old 14-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Lovely stuff

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought the 2019 'One Show' series was hilarious. Lovely stuff, indeed.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 14-02-2020, 10:25 AM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Same. I thought it was excellent and am delighted Tony Hayers' real life equivalent gave him a second series.

It wasn't quite as funny as KYMKWAP but I do much prefer the Partridge chat show parody formats to the sitcom format of I'm Alan Partridge, controversial an opinion though that is.
Old 14-02-2020, 12:07 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger View Post
Same. I thought it was excellent and am delighted Tony Hayers' real life equivalent gave him a second series.

It wasn't quite as funny as KYMKWAP but I do much prefer the Partridge chat show parody formats to the sitcom format of I'm Alan Partridge, controversial an opinion though that is.
I enjoy the variety - and I think the young writing team now are great in how they made a new take on Alan. Young people now watch Love Island FFS - the TV bar is so low now it's incredible.

Great practical magazine tips and the odd rebel song, what's not to like.