Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I like my women like I like my parmesan - shaved and strong smelling
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 17-07-2003, 05:20 PM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have to say that I'm enjoying IAP 2 more the second time around.
Probably fairs better by not following hot on the heals of repeat runs of 'IAP 1' and 'KMKY', as well as 'The Office',thus largely avoiding the inevitable comparisons.

"Lovely stuff" - not my words Michael, the words of Shakin' Stevens!
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free
Old 19-09-2003, 05:09 PM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-11-2010, 11:59 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Mid Morning Matters

Part 1

Old 06-11-2010, 12:20 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
saw it earlier, very good
Old 06-11-2010, 11:05 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
New Alan Partridge series, 'Mid Morning Matters' via Youtube and sponsored by Fosters.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
New Alan Partridge series, 'Mid Morning Matters' via Youtube and sponsored by Fosters.

Good spot! Have some Rep.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Dantes Fireplace Awards, still my favourite where he is not well after a spike goes thro his foot.

"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 06-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts
Part 1

Thanks for the tip off, really enjoyed it + has cheered me up some what!!

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 07-11-2010, 09:53 AM

AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC AddiscombeCPFC
"This is great banter. It really is".
Old 07-11-2010, 10:22 AM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
"For those of you who arent watching the webcam. It's a trophy of a hand doing THAT"
Old 07-11-2010, 10:43 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle
Dantes Fireplace Awards, still my favourite where he is not well after a spike goes thro his foot.

I know there's always an element of you have to be there but when I say this when it came out it was the only time I've actually laughed out so much watching a TV program that I almost threw up
Old 07-11-2010, 01:27 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:

"This video contains content from Fosters, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Butter my arse.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:24 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky
"This video contains content from Fosters, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Butter mu arse.
Ok and only because you cannot watch it I will let you know that it is very funny. Classic Alan Partridge.

I am only doing this for you because, and I think it was Maidstoned who said it ,apparently you look like me.

I am not sure who I feel more sorry for.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:11 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think it was Maidstoned who said it ,apparently you look like me.
In that case, by his track record in spotting lookalikes, I will look f**k all like you.

I want to see the new Alan Partridge video.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 08-11-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky
In that case, by his track record in spotting lookalikes, I will look f**k all like you.

I want to see the new Alan Partridge video.
well if you have a dark hue then maybe he is basing it on that.

If that is the case I have him down as a daft racist.

As for you wanting to see the new Alan Partridge video I can full understand that, as having watched it myself , it is very very good
Old 08-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
I am able to watch it but can't be bothered.

Hope that makes you feel better Chocky.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I can't watch him - he really makes me cringe.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
I can't watch him - he really makes me cringe.
Yet another reason we are wholly incompatible.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Yet another reason we are wholly incompatible.
So that's Reason No. 231.

I get embarrassed for him (same with Ricky Gervais in The Office). And the sad thing is, I know someone who is quite like Alan Partridge in real life.