Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: When will Hughton get the sack?
After Burnley (H 9/2) 1 1.09%
After Leicester (A 26/2) 0 0%
After Huddersfield (H 2/3) 1 1.09%
After losing to arch rivals Palace (A 9/3) 13 14.13%
After Cardiff (H 16/3) 6 6.52%
After Southampton (A 30/3) 1 1.09%
They won't sack him regardless of their shit form 70 76.09%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-05-2019, 07:21 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
What is the 'Brighton Way'
I thought the ‘West Ham way’ was a laughable concept.
Old 16-05-2019, 08:54 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
What is the 'Brighton Way'
Get someone ,who supposedly has a load of money, to pay for everything.
Old 16-05-2019, 09:29 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Get someone ,who supposedly has a load of money, to pay for everything.
Preferably with family members who previously let the club die.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:36 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
....because they didn't care.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:37 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Not yet. 13 points, fiver a point = 65.

Just post/message me a link to where you want the donation to go. And well done.
Ta, I sent you a PM the other day fella
Old 16-05-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
lol one of those bodies in the back gets proper rinsed.
Old 17-05-2019, 08:55 AM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Ta, I sent you a PM the other day fella
Can't find it. I've got no unread PM's so not sure whats up.

I assume it's this one?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

(I'll get this done before the end of the month)
Old 17-05-2019, 01:33 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
A twitter account withover 20 k followers reckons Brighton are talking to Phil Neville .
Old 17-05-2019, 01:38 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
He's an international manager. It's the pedigree that a behemoth such as Brighton should be looking at.
Old 17-05-2019, 02:04 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
He's an international manager. It's the pedigree that a behemoth such as Brighton should be looking at.
Will hope powell be happy that he trots up again . I think it will be a brilliant appointment.
Old 17-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
I've mentioned it in another thread I think - Massimiliano Allegri leaving Juve after 5 years. Timing is suspicious. Brighton must be a Project he is interested in surely? Can't imagine he would turn them down.

Old 17-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I've mentioned it in another thread I think - Massimiliano Allegri leaving Juve after 5 years. Timing is suspicious. Brighton must be a Project he is interested in surely? Can't imagine he would turn them down.

Indeed. Jobs of this magnitude do not come around very often.
Old 17-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I believe one of the criteria is the new manager must have played for chelsea, spurs, Liverpool and man u as they want to please the whole fan base.
Old 18-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
POTTER!
Old 19-05-2019, 07:36 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
POTTER!
Old 19-05-2019, 09:14 PM

Quote:

I assume it's this one?

I reckon the forum crashed as it's not in my sent items. I'll double check that link for you
Old 20-05-2019, 10:26 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
I do hope 'Harry' isn't the real deal.
Old 21-05-2019, 05:16 AM

ionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineionmighty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It’s a Quidditch town
Old 21-05-2019, 07:37 AM

Quote:

I assume it's this one?

This is the charity so it'll be whatever donation links off this cheers